• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Team Fortress General Discussion

Last year I would just play medieval mode on a community server that had the "rtd" (roll the dice) addition.

Super ******* fun.

8319497-B-B312-4-EC3-8-A91-CFF129666645.jpg

But heavy was enraged, and classic was slashed in the head and stabbed in the chest before they started to fight. I took it as he was brought back to his peak rather than just being flat out amped by it.

yeah but at the same time. but heavy was enraged, and classic was slashed in the head and stabbed in the chest before they started to fight. I took it as he was brought back to his peak rather than just being flat out amped by it.
At the same time the LEM's have been shown to amp other people up

could have been adrenaline from what dell was saying.
though it could probably be an amp, the machine can make then younger. so it probably wasnt and actual 100 year old body doing that.

Ive shown the explosions calc in qustion to the calc group and most of them disagree with it, responses will be posted as soon as they are available to do so

Also its rather interesting that said feat was somehow calced at a lowball of 8-C+when four different calc members have calced the same exact feat and gotten high end 9-B to low end 9-A
Any updates on this? I haven't been able to find any of the calcs in question, and I haven't received any responses/comments

what is the argument again?
Weapons like the Neon Anhilator and the Grodbort Weapons annhilate the body with killing blows, but the pro-Building AP argument is how that all the classes can survive at least one hit from these (excluding the Cow Mangler's charge shot).

Weapons like the Neon Anhilator and the Grodbort Weapons annhilate the body with killing blows, but the pro-Building AP argument is how that all the classes can survive at least one hit from these (excluding the Cow Mangler's charge shot).
it scales to the robots now though, dont it? the ones they one shot. the post robot war mercs should be 8-C then off of that.

Back