• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TDLOIK: Wang Ling (Anime) - 2C | 2B Upgrade & New Rating Proposal

LevelUP99

He/Him
PLEASE READ MY PROPOSAL FIRST BEFORE YOU COME INTO CONCLUSION

Continue from this. This is a part of full my proposal, I have divided my proposal into several parts because it was very long in its original form.

1. Introduction

• TDLOIK series contain figurative language explanation, which is used to add depth and richness to the storytelling. Additionally, the figurative language used in "The Daily Life of Immortal King" series, adds layers of meaning to the narrative and helps to create a more immersive and engaging world for the audience.
  • This is a proposal also including the CRT of cosmology of the Anime/Donghua "The Daily Life of Immortal King" should be a 2-B structured at minimum.
  • In the series, many characters have been shown to have their own unique behavior and abilities, which will also play an important role in the plot or storyline.
  • The cosmology in this series appears to be based on the some religious belief. However, since we do not use religion as evidence on the Wiki, it will be irrelevant.
  • This series appears to be influenced by classic Chinese literature and cultivation genres and connection between other series, including The Furious Yama and Journey To The West. which will also play a significant role in shaping the plot and cosmology of the series.
  • For further info, can be seen on this page.

2. Terminology Review

• World: 世界 - Shìjiè - Translations: world; realm; universe.
  • Human World: 人間 - Rénjiān - Translations: earth, human world, moral world, human society.

• Explanation:
    • World: In this series it is usually refers to a universe. There are certain times when it also refers to a planet or earth, where they usually call Human World instead. So In conclusion, It is safe to assume that the term World is generally understood to refer to the universe, unless the context of the statement indicates otherwise or the statement itself contradicts this interpretation.

3. Cosmology

Continuing from the terminology review section, the cosmology of "The Daily Life of Immortal King" anime/donghua series can be further explored through the use of the "The Furious Yama" donghua series, which has been proven as canonical and connected to one another (It has already been stated in TDLOIK novel as well).

• Context:
  • Chinese: 以支为起点延伸出了无数个平行宇宙 他们绝大多数没有交集但其中有两个世界的能量可以相互干涉它们被称为地界和天界而另一个世界则被称为人能够掌握这种能量的智慧物种便是神他们生活在天界中间出现的便是凡人而被他们视为动物的无智慧物种栖息于地下地界的居民逐渐进化出了智慧它们形成了不同的社会并与天界的生物对立直到有一天出现了一个不知名的地界居民他借用天界的力量将那些位于社会顶层的居民封印他被称之为迪曼与之相对天界的统治者们都是翼族翼族和恶魔经历了残酷的战争最后达成了和解然而有一天迪曼演动了一位位高权重的翼族举起反叛的大旗但最终他的反叛失败迪曼收留了他而翼族惧怕地界失去迪曼的控制 - Reference
  • Translation: This is the singularity of the cosmic explosion, from which countless parallel universes began. Most of them don't intersect, but the energy in two of them can interfere with each other. They are called the Underworld and Heaven. And the other world is called the Human World. The intelligent species capable of mastering that energy are gods. They live in heaven. Those in between are mortals. The unintelligent species that they regard as animals inhabit underground. Inhabitants of the Underworld gradually developed wisdom and formed different society, and they opposed to the creatures in heaven. Until one day An unknown resident of the land appeared. He borrowed the power of the heavens to seal those residents at the top of the society. He was called Diman and opposed to him.
  • Explanation : In "The Furious Yama" series Season2, Episode 12 - has been briefly explained their universe structure. Where it's stated that single singularity caused a cosmic explosion (based on Big Bang Theory), which created countless parallel universes/dimensions with separate and distinct from each other, with their own inhabitants and societies (technically referring to the multiverse in fiction/series), where it also divided into three realms/worlds:
    • Heaven
    • the Human World
    • the Underworld

• Conclusion: After gaining insight into the universe structure of "The Furious Yama" series, we have determined that, the cosmology can be specified as 2-B tier. As a result, it can be inferred that the "The Daily Life of Immortal King" series, which is connected to "The Furious Yama", likely also belongs to the 2-B cosmology. This is due to the shared elements and continuity between the two series, by the fact that they exist within the same cosmic framework.

4. Feats, Tier & Additional Stats

We will now delve further into the feats and new rating of the main character, Wang Ling.
  • Feats

To clarify my proposal, I will use semantics and divide it into different sections for simplicity.

First, how did the universe created?
The universe on TDLOIK series is implied to be created by spiritual energy from being who has enough or amount of that energy to be created, especially it referring to entity or god as I stated above on this context. So, since universe is created by spiritual energy, it will also getting destroyed by the absence of spiritual energy. In conclusion, we can determinates that the universe is either created or destroyed by spiritual energy on this series.

How important is spiritual energy?
Well, as I mentioned previously. It can be inferred that spiritual power is an important factor in the series because everything in the series relies on spiritual energy.

Demon Race Principle:
In order to become stronger and evolve, their rule is to conquer weaker beings and absorb their universe's spiritual energy. While they have the ability to easily destroy these beings, they choose not to because it does not benefit them. Instead, they choose to conquer and absorb the spiritual energy.

Conclusion
Based on evidence, It is highly likely that absorbing the spiritual energy of the universe is causing its destruction. Since, there is a high probability that absorbing the spiritual energy from the universe is causing its destruction (destroyed > intact), supported by the fact that they actually destroyed it. Therefore, we can be safely concluded that the universe is actually being destroyed and absorbed to their own realm. likely or possibly 2-B

• Additional Stats
  • Wang Ling:
    Embodies of time and space (pocket universe) should automatically grant user omnipresence speed. And about stamina, spiritual power play a crucial role on the series. Everything is dependently on it. As it stated on the cosmology section, the intelligent species capable of mastering that energy are gods. Everything is relying on spiritual energy in the entire series. Therefore, it can be inferred that spiritual power is an important factor in the series.

Conclusion​

Demon Emperor:​

• Tier: 2B (Stated to absorbed the spiritual energy of 10k universe, which implies that they destroyed all of them. Without spiritual energy, everything is destroyed and has conquered millions of universes)

Wang Ling:​

• Agree:
  • Neutral:
  • Disagree:

Last edited:
Disagree to the 2-B, your counter doesn't actually do a very good point of countering the opposing argument.

Disagree to embodying the concepts of space and time. Just because you got this spacey design over your body does not infact mean we assume you embody the concepts of space and time, your going to need more (actual) evidence than that.

Disagree to the 2-B, your counter doesn't actually do a very good point of countering the opposing argument.
I understand your point. But both involve the use of power and force to achieve a goal, and both can result in destruction. Additionally, I have provided information about the motivations and goals behind conquering and destroying. Mainly it's due to plot and here is more supported evidence: Where they say it can destroy it, but instead to choose the conquer it to get more spiritual energy and they destroyed it later on. As I stated above spiritual power is an important factor in the series and if your universe ran out of energy it will completely die (destroyed).
Disagree to embodying the concepts of space and time. Just because you got this spacey design over your body does not infact mean we assume you embody the concepts of space and time, your going to need more (actual) evidence than that.
Supported Evidence (actual)

The world here is referring to earth as the demon who was destroying human world was actually shown to bring meteor on earth, you can't destroy universe with meteor.

Supported Evidence
Is there any evidence that concepts exist in the verse?

The world here is referring to earth as the demon who was destroying human world was actually shown to bring meteor on earth, you can't destroy universe with meteor.
There many supported evidence they can easily destroy the universe. But choose to conquer them instead due to the desired to gain more energy.
1. Froggy: Can reverse/stop entire timeline. His attack changed space-time...
2. Froggy Master's: Being the universe itself, Can fit the his size to the universe, Warp entire space-time, Existed before the universe, Existed beyond space-time, Existed higher/above cosmology... But it's on my full proposal where I explained everything

Is there any evidence that concepts exist in the verse?
This is non-sense/paradoxical

Speed: Omnipresent via embodies the concept of time and space

Omnipresent by just embodying Space-Time is a no, no.
You need to prove Wang Ling Exist across time and space, and even inside that parallel universe he created/embodies, he still exist as singular individual, a person.

Not an omnipresent entity or concept.

Neutral.

In conclusion, destroyed or erased Demon Emperor and entire race should be qualified as a 2B tier feat.
Conquering countless worlds does not mean capable of destroying countless universes.
As Reiner have replied above, the method they use to conquer the human world is to send meteor and demon underling to take over the earth, not destroying them.

And it's earth, not universe.

Okay.

Let's say they're capable of destroying universe for the sake of argument.

How do you prove they're not conquering each world one at a time? For 2-B requirement and the proposal you are proposing, you need to prove the Demon Race is capable of destroying countless universes all at once, which lack the evidence they can do it.

Unlike infinite zamasu who was present almost everywhere in the universe he created or embodies, Wang Ling consciousness was shown to be just specific to his town/city. no omnipresence .

Control space and time + spacey appearance =/= embodiment of the concepts of space and time.
Okay, so what is different between control and embodiment? And it may be true for a character with a spacey appearance, like Garou, can be negated as it never stated there is existence within it.
State your disagreement. Why did you disagree x?
Omnipresent by just embodying Space-Time is a no, no.
Many character used this type "embodies space-time" to get omnipresence.
You need to prove Wang Ling Exist across time and space, and even inside that parallel universe he created/embodies, he still exist as singular individual, a person.
Yes, still existing inside his own dream, that's not his actual self. You need to provide a more convincing argument.
How do you prove they're not conquering each world one at a time? For 2-B requirement and the proposal you are proposing, you need to prove the Demon Race is capable of destroying countless universes all at once, which lack the evidence they can do it.
There are many characters that have never been stated to have destroyed all at once and yet still have achieved multiverse tier
Wang Ling consciousness was shown to be just specific to his town/city.
"consciousness" "not his real self"

Last edited:
Last edited:
The only scan that actually says what you are state they saying is the 'infinite soliders' scan, and one, that doesn't give anything and two, is likely hyperbole.

Also, we don't have to give evidence that they were destroyed one by one. You are the one who has to give evidence that actually state that they were destroyed all at once. We don't have to convince you, you are the one convincing us that what you are proposing is accurate and should be accepted.

Disagree with pretty much everything. Using, "World" being used interchangeably with "Universe" in S1 and using that as some sort of blanket term for the series is very much misleading in this thread. Through out the episode, we are shown that the Ep 12 uses the world "World" to refer to planet. When it is narrated that the Demons have conquered 10k worlds we are shown the planets being conquered and Wang Ling uses the term to specifically denote earth and the other planets. So, no 2B.

Wang Ling has no feat or statement that provides any claim for Omnipresence. Also, there are subs. Not sure why you're using MTLs.

The only scan that actually says what you are state they saying is the 'infinite soliders' scan, and one, that doesn't give anything and two, is likely hyperbole.

Also, we don't have to give evidence that they were destroyed one by one. You are the one who has to give evidence that actually state that they were destroyed all at once. We don't have to convince you, you are the one convincing us that what you are proposing is accurate and should be accepted.
Disagree with pretty much everything. Using, "World" being used interchangeably with "Universe" in S1 and using that as some sort of blanket term for the series is very much misleading in this thread. Through out the episode, we are shown that the Ep 12 uses the world "World" to refer to planet. When it is narrated that the Demons have conquered 10k worlds we are shown the planets being conquered and Wang Ling uses the term to specifically denote earth and the other planets. So, no 2B.

Wang Ling has no feat or statement that provides any claim for Omnipresence. Also, there are subs. Not sure why you're using MTLs.
I'm currently busy and may not be able to respond in a time. Understood your argument just wait for my response, probably tomorrow

Last edited:
I didn't expect the day when I would say this but I agree with Everything12.

Not, it never stated that universes are being destroyed 1 by 1, no supported evidence.
But there are evidences to support that they were destroyed more than that.
[1] - conquered 10k universes at once
[2] - Infinite solider
[3] - Existed above cosmology (beyond time and space realm)
Conquering worlds =/= destroying worlds, also asking for evidence that they did it one by one as opposed to all at once is asking me to prove a negative, it's the high end interpretations that require more evidence.
Infinite Soldiers could have bearing if it's implied there are either infinite worlds or if individual worlds have an infinite amount of 3D space, but not really evidence for 2-B
Outside of space-time =/= being above it. And it just mentions a rift of the abyss where space appears.

Using, "World" being used interchangeably with "Universe" in S1 and using that as some sort of blanket term for the series is very much misleading in this thread.

NO, UNLESS YOU DIDN'T READ MY PROPOSAL

Through out the episode, we are shown that the Ep 12 uses the world "World" to refer to planet. When it is narrated that the Demons have conquered 10k worlds we are shown the planets being conquered and Wang Ling uses the term to specifically denote earth and the other planets. So, no 2B.
That's not always the case. The term "world" is indeed referred as "universe". Many science fictions series, movie, media... used the term "world" referred "universe", because they aimed for wider audience, as NOT EVERYONE is interested in or understands more technical or very complex terminology, as I stated above. They wanted to make it comprehensible and popular to build a community around it. Also, it's impossible to draw or imagine or create a depiction of something you've never seen. The universe is vast and complex, and it is difficult to accurately describe or imagine what it looks like in its entirety. Instead, they want to make it simple and appealing to the all types of audience. Not many people are willing to support something they don't understand and not ALL PEOPLE are into tier scaling thing. Furthermore, I'm not the only one who using this type of terminology. Many other series on the Wiki also using this type of terminology. This is also the reason why I divided my content into sections, labeled from section 1 to section 4 to avoid this type of UNNECESSARY arguments.

Conquering worlds =/= destroying worlds
There are many characters with this similar cases, but I will only take one of them.

Dormammu: It is claimed to have conquering all the infinite realities and dimensions of the Multiverse into his Dark Dimension, which is another universe, but there is no actual evidence to support his alleged destructive ability or state it directly.

But in my case is better than that and has more supporting evidence. To clarify my argument, I will use semantics and divide it into different sections for simplicity.

First, how did the universe created?
The universe on TDLOIK series is implied to be created by spiritual energy from being who has enough or amount of that energy to be created, especially it referring to entity or god as I stated above on this context. So, since universe is created by spiritual energy, it will also getting destroyed by the absence of spiritual energy. In conclusion, we can determinates that the universe is either created or destroyed by spiritual energy on this series.

How important is spiritual energy?
Well, as I mentioned previously. It can be inferred that spiritual power is an important factor in the series because everything in the series relies on spiritual energy.

Demon Race Principle:
In order to become stronger and evolve, their rule is to conquer weaker beings and absorb their universe's spiritual energy. While they have the ability to easily destroy these beings, they choose not to because it does not benefit them. Instead, they choose to conquer and absorb the spiritual energy.

Conclusion
Based on evidence, It is highly likely that absorbing the spiritual energy of the universe is causing its destruction. Since, there is a high probability that absorbing the spiritual energy from the universe is causing its destruction (destroyed > intact), supported by the fact that they actually destroyed it. Therefore, we can be safely concluded that the universe is actually being destroyed and absorbed to their own realm. likely or possibly 2-B
Infinite Soldiers could have bearing if it's implied there are either infinite worlds or if individual worlds have an infinite amount of 3D space
Outside of space-time =/= being above it. And it just mentions a rift of the abyss where space appears.
To not getting off topic or taking things out of context, I will ignore this. However, if you wish to continue, I'm ready to go. But that's not for 2-B tier propasol.

That's not hyperbole, it's actually true. It's impossible to fit an infinite number of soldiers into the frame or scene it's vast number. The phrase is being used to emphasize the scale of the scene and the soldiers' capabilities, which are vast and can't be fully appreciated. It's a accurate description of the situation. Hyperbole is only something like this that should be reasonable.

Last edited:
NO, UNLESS YOU DIDN'T READ MY PROPOSAL
I read your proposal and that's why I said that you have been misleading with the term.

That's not always the case. The term "world" is indeed referred as "universe". Many science fictions series, movie, media... used the term "world" referred "universe", because they aimed for wider audience, as NOT EVERYONE is interested in or understands more technical or very complex terminology, as I stated above. They wanted to make it comprehensible and popular to build a community around it. Also, it's impossible to draw or imagine or create a depiction of something you've never seen. The universe is vast and complex, and it is difficult to accurately describe or imagine what it looks like in its entirety. Instead, they want to make it simple and appealing to the all types of audience. Not many people are willing to support something they don't understand and not ALL PEOPLE are into tier scaling thing. Furthermore, I'm not the only one who using this type of terminology. Many other series on the Wiki also using this type of terminology. This is also the reason why I divided my content into sections, labeled from section 1 to section 4 to avoid this type of UNNECESSARY arguments.
The reasoning that its because the audience is too dumb to understand the Universe doesn't suddenly make it okay to use the word like that.

Anyway, the worlds conquered are explicitly shown to be planets.
In the same episode, Wang Ling correlates "world" with planets.

I am not sure about you but I would rather take the term used as shown in the context of the same episode, that you are trying to use for tiering, rather than unrelated episodes.

Last edited by a moderator:
The reasoning that its because the audience is too dumb to understand the Universe doesn't suddenly make it okay to use the word like that.
I have said this multiple times, it's not because the audience is too dumb. The reason for this is because the creators aim to create an immersive and engaging world for a wider audience and market. The movie/series/media that is not too complicated to watch and friendly environment. It's like how some people don't like math. Not because they're dumb, because it can be too complicated and require time and energy to study and research. However, you should not use the word "dumb" as it is derogatory and has a negative connotation.
Anyway, the worlds conquered are explicitly shown to be planets.
In the same episode, Wang Ling correlates "world" with planets.

I am not sure about you but I would rather take the term used as shown in the context of the same episode, that you are trying to use for tiering, rather than unrelated episodes.
Unrelated episode? Well, if so then why was it not named "The daily life of immortalgodd" Instead of "The daily life of Immortal king Season 2"? Everything is related on the entire series. Your context doesn't disprove anything here.

What he means is that: if he were to have a real fight on earth (planet), he could destroy the world (universe).
Just because it only showed planets does not mean it was specifically referring to that. He actually interpretation to Earth and the World as different.
Earth ≠ World

There are also many series using this type of depiction on the series. But I will only take one of them for better example.

Kamen Rider

Where they say 'world', but they are actually referring to the multiverse.

That's why I use the default language (chinese sub) instead of a translated subtitle because that's much better, more logical, and reasonable.
  • 世界 - Shìjiè - Translations: world; realm; universe.
  • 人間 - Rénjiān - Translations: earth, human world, planet
Okay, so let's spot the difference.

In conclusion, your argument does not disprove anything in my context.

Last edited:
Unrelated episode? Well, if so then why was it not named "The daily life of immortalgodd" Instead of "The daily life of Immortal king Season 2"? Everything is related on the entire series. Your context doesn't disprove anything here.
Okay?

What he means is that: if he were to have a real fight on earth (planet), he could destroy the world (universe).
He was fighting on a planet conquered by the Demons and said it was not Earth. Nothing indicates he is talking about the Universe.

Just because it only showed planets does not mean it was specifically referring to that. He actually interpretation to Earth and the World as different.
We are shown them conquering planets. Nothing indicates they conquered universes rather than planets.

Earth ≠ World

There are also many series using this type of depiction on the series. But I will only take one of them for better example.

Kamen Rider​

Where they say 'world', but they are actually referring to the multiverse.
The plot is about the demons invading the planet Earth. There isn't much to say. Also, Kamen Rider has nothing to do with this series. Stop using other series for this crt.

That's why I use the default language (chinese sub) instead of a translated subtitle because that's much better, more logical, and reasonable.
  • 世界 - Shìjiè - Translations: worlds; realm; universe.
  • 人間 - Rénjiān - Translations: earth, human world, planet
Okay, so let's spot the difference.
世界 means world in general and 人間 specifically means the human world aka Earth. Obviously, he will use the latter to specifically denote Earth. Unless you know the language and aren't just searching for specific words in google, its not even close to being "better and more logical". Also, I am sure 世界 means "world" and not "worlds".

Okay?

He was fighting on a planet conquered by the Demons and said it was not Earth. Nothing indicates he is talking about the Universe.

We are shown them conquering planets. Nothing indicates they conquered universes rather than planets.

The plot is about the demons invading the planet Earth. There isn't much to say. Also, Kamen Rider has nothing to do with this series. Stop using other series for this crt.

世界 means world in general and 人間 specifically means the human world aka Earth. Obviously, he will use the latter to specifically denote Earth. Unless you know the language and aren't just searching for specific words in google, its not even close to being "better and more logical". Also, I am sure 世界 means "world" and not "worlds".
I already explained above

世界 ≠ 人間

Your argument still doesn't disprove anything here.

Back