• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drellix said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
Plus wingblade ignores conventional durability.
Not the way you think. It just means she doesn't need to hit tats to harm him. It's not like the Nakagami armor.
The ability that allows to damage the target, regardless of its durability. In particular,enables causing serious damage to a very strong opponent, even in the absence of large attack potency.

And Wingblade ignore conventional durability. She wouldn't have that if her attacks weren't like this...

Drellix said:
Yes. The first time she used it AFTER his evolution in which he can adapt and his base COULD NOT adapt at all he adapted immediately.

Look at Tatsumi's keyed abilities
Incursio did adapt when it was at base. It adapted just when Tatsumi got it from Bulat. It adapted to his body and fightning style, proving your point wrong.

@Dragon

• Blade Wings: The outfit comes equipped with wings, apparently made of swords, that can act as a shield. Moreover, any of the aforementioned swords can be also easily summoned and used for offensive purposes.The swords can "dance" on command in mid-air, similar to the circle of swords of the Heaven's Wheel Armor, in order to attack multiple foes simultaneously. According to Erza, these swords are capable of landing blows without making direct contact, allowing her to bypass other people's defenses.
What Wing Blade armor does

Drellix said:
@Dragon
  • Blade Wings: The outfit comes equipped with wings, apparently made of swords, that can act as a shield. Moreover, any of the aforementioned swords can be also easily summoned and used for offensive purposes.The swords can "dance" on command in mid-air, similar to the circle of swords of the Heaven's Wheel Armor, in order to attack multiple foes simultaneously. According to Erza, these swords are capable of landing blows without making direct contact, allowing her to bypass other people's defenses.
Thank you for proving my point. :)

Drellix said:
@Dragon
I dont really see a problem with this. It literally said what I showed you in the scan.

ScarletFirefly said:
Incursio did adapt when it was at base.
lol no. Not what we are talking about. We're talking about it's limited reactive evolution. That's Incursio changing it's form to fit Tatsumi. Nothing more nothing less.

Drellix said:
lol no. Not what we are talking about. We're talking about it's limited reactive evolution. That's Incursio changing it's form to fit Tatsumi. Nothing more nothing less.
It's still reactive evolution. Reactive means it reacts to outside stimuli, in this case the owner being changed.

@Dragon

That is durability negagtion. Nakagami armor, which i have taken out, is the only one that passes conventional durability.

Drellix said:
@Dragon
That is durability negagtion. Nakagami armor, which i have taken out, is the only one that passes conventional durability.
Mind showing what's the difference exactly?

Drellix said:
@Dragon
Ignoring conventional durability is durability negation.........

@Scarlet

It is always stated that Incursio is alive. It didn't gain the power to adapt to it's SURROUNDINGS until after the evolution.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Sorry i had a typo in that sentence. Nakagami armor is the only that bypasses conventialnal durability. Wing blade armor can hit without hitting. Not the same thing

Drellix said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
Sorry i had a typo in that sentence. Nakagami armor is the only that bypasses conventialnal durability. Wing blade armor can hit without hitting. Not the same thing
can ignore conventional durability (with Wingblade Armor),

Let me guess. It's wrong? Also could you tally the votes for Erza in the OP?

@Dragon

Okay, that's weird. Nakagami armor should be the only one that can do that as it cuts through space itself. But if that's how it is, i'll take out that armor too. Tatsumi has absolutely no way of countering something like that so that's why i took out the Nakagami armor.

Drellix said:
@Dragon
Okay, that's weird. Nakagami armor should be the only one that can do that as it cuts through space itself. But if that's how it is, i'll take out that armor too. Tatsumi has absolutely no way of countering something like that so that's why i took out the Nakagami armor.
So you're restricting Erza even more? It isn't like it's a stomp...

Drellix said:
@Dragon
Ok that's just not right . Tatsumi has higher stats, can regen everything, save for his head, can evolve to her attacks, and you're taking out her attacks that can bypass that?

@Dragon

Yes it would be. One hit with durability negating attacks and he's done. Like I said, he has no way of combating that.

Drellix said:
@Dragon
Yes it would be. One hit with durability negating attacks and he's done. Like I said, he has no way of combating that.
No it would not be. Considering Tatsumi has higher AP and regen. You're making this one-sided in Tatsumi's favor.

ScarletFirefly said:
Ok that's just not right . Tatsumi has higher stats, can regen everything, save for his head, can evolve to her attacks, and you're taking out her attacks that can bypass that?
He can't regen everything. Read his profile. He can't evolve to resist her durability negating attacks. I don't think you understand that the force of the attacks will carry through but any added affects like freezing or getting shocked or burning won't get applied to him because he adapts to those. Esdeaths ice attacks still hurt Tatsumi because they still carried power, but he won't freeze.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
No it would not be. Considering Tatsumi has higher AP and regen. You're making this one-sided in Tatsumi's favor.
Do i honestly need to expain what durability negation does?

^So are you saying every Seiya fight should not be allowed if the opponent has no defense for durability negation? That's not how this works. This is a fair edge she has over her foe. Taking that away from her is showning clear foul play and bias.

Drellix said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
Do i honestly need to expain what durability negation does?
I obviously know what it does. If I didn't then I would not have ever brought it up....

ScarletFirefly said:
Ok let's turn this around for a bit. How does Erza have any way to combat his regen?
You're right about that. I get so caught up in my arguments that i honestly forget what i'm saying. XD i apologize for that. I'll keep the wing blade, though the Nakagami is something i think i should leave out though i'm not sure.

Ok let's tally here:

Erza's Disadvatages: Tatsumi has regen, higher stats, can evovle as you yourself quoted "instantly", Tatsumi's killer mindset compared to Erza more pacifist one (your argument)

Tatsumi's Disadvantages: Erza can bypass durability with a couple of her armors.

In any way this is not unfair to Tatsumi, if anything, I'd argue it's the other way around, but let's not go into that.

ScarletFirefly said:
Ok let's tally here:

Erza's Disadvatages: Tatsumi has regen, higher stats, can evovle as you yourself quoted "instantly", Tatsumi's killer mindset compared to Erza more pacifist one (your argument)

Tatsumi's Disadvantages: Erza can bypass durability with a couple of her armors.

In any way this is not unfair to Tatsumi, if anything, I'd argue it's the other way around, but let's not go into that.
Erza has more experience too, don't forget that.

ScarletFirefly said:
Where do the 3 Tatsumi votes come from? And what happened to Reppuzan's, NotEvenHuman's and Ragazz's vote?
Those were votes of Tatsumi prior to newest upgrade.

Three Tatsumi votes come from me, Zero and Gemmy

Drellix said:
Those were votes of Tatsumi prior to newest upgrade.
As far as I'm reading, Ragazz's and Reppuzan's votes were given not due to higher stats (at the time) only, so I don't see a reason to not count them.

Drellix said:
Three Tatsumi votes come from me, Zero and Gemmy
Although you can debate in your own thread, OP's votes are not counted.

Wait really? Well, that kinda stinks. I guess i'm just the lonely third wheel to this.

i restrained myself from actually giving a vote, due to my lack of knowledge of tatsumi, but if u want it, here it goes.

i doubt that tatsumi can adapt to physical damage, bcs that way he would be invincible.

most of erza's attacks are physical actually.

my vote goes to erza due to (my opinion):

more skilled and experienced, more versatile than tatsumi is adaptive, good at figuring out enemy abilities and maybe smarter. even if tatsumi's stats are higher, its nothing new for erza to go against all odds - proven many times. tatsumi can regenerate, but erza can take lots of punishment herself. erza has some hax armors, which might very well do tatsumi in.

hypothetically speaking, chopping off limbs might give trouble to tatsumi i imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back