• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Nope

2) Tatsumi's Adaptation does not work that fast, otherwise he would have been fighting Esdeath evenly a lot more quickly.

1) nope means Regenerationn doesnt take any energy from him or does it take? also, can he regenerate his heart, too? bcs erza would go for it given the chance, if they are willing to kill.

2) well, even more so, then.

Reppuzan said:
2) Tatsumi's Adaptation does not work that fast, otherwise he would have been fighting Esdeath evenly a lot more quickly.
He has a resistance to cold temperature and the effects of ice. That doesn't do anything about the amount of power behind those ice attacks. Also, yes it does work that fast. It took one encounter with Esdeath, Budo, the poison and Shikoitazer to gain immunity to their specific things.

Ragazz said:
since i dont know tatsumi, i have a few questions. can tatsumi regenerate infinitely, does he never tire?
also evolving doesnt mean THAT much against erza. erza will blast him with fire, tatsumi will develop a resistance? erza will blast him with water, tatsumi will develop a resistance for that? then there will be a followup with lightning, light, wind and whatnot.
1) Unknown as we have only seen him regenerate once from being stabbed from back to front and then being immediately crushed by shikoutazers fist. So, it is unknown.

2) most likely yes as he only needed on encounter with both Esdeath, poison, Budo and Shikoutazer to become immune.

Drellix said:
Reppuzan said:
He has a resistance to cold temperature and the effects of ice. That doesn't do anything about the amount of power behind those ice attacks. Also, yes it does work that fast. It took one encounter with Esdeath, Budo, the poison and Shikoitazer to gain immunity to their specific things.
We already established the fact that it took him several encounters with Esdeath and her Trump Card to gain resistance to it. Where was his resistance when Susanoo and himself included got manhandled by Esdeath? Where was his adaptibility when Budo shocked him with Adramelech so much he got paralyzed? Sure he got resistance to it later, but during his first encounter, one hit from Budo's lightning and a kick from Esdeath and he was done for. It was all it took to take him down.

All this means that if the opponent can defeat him in one powerful blow, adaptibility won't matter at all and Regenerationn won't matter at all, since once you put him down, you can just cut off his head and be done with it.

Uh, I hope you know, base Incursio cannot adapt. At all. Once Tatsumi pushed Incursio in the arena fight, it evolved and gained the ability to adapt. In which it took one encounter with Esdeath and he blew through the time stop.

Tatsumi is now going to full City level with current chapter feat. This thread stays open.

Still going with Tats. He'll be going for a definite kill, unlike Erza which will put her at an extreme disadvantage

Tyrantsumi, the latest evolution? Tatsumi via hypereactive evolution (seriously, he evolves faster than digimon now), regen and mindset (None-dark guilds extremely frowns upon killing. Tatsumi is trained as an assassin).

btw there some misunderstand here base Incursio cannot adapt at all he just use it as armor to power up his attacks and defense and his speed and he can't even use it to full potential because he lack training and experience

Version of the armor is not stated, therefore we assume the latest one, which is City level Tyrantsumi with hypereactive evolution.

Nah i was just correcting the wrong idea about some who think that tatsumi adaptation speed isn't fast because he got stomped by Esdeath and Budo at first and that was base Incursio

Well, with Tatsumi having a slightly higher AP and durability and a much faster speed, I don't see how he will lose this one. But this is just me going off profiles.

NiteAce said:
Well, with Tatsumi having a slightly higher AP and durability and a much faster speed, I don't see how he will lose this one. But this is just me going off profiles.
Speed equalized

higher AP and durability and a much faster speed wut?

what kind of ability does he have to have a higher ap?

if Regenerationn = durability, then maybe.

then how many times is tatsumi faster than akame?

Ragazz said:
higher AP and durability and a much faster speed wut?
what kind of ability does he have to have a higher ap?

if Regenerationn = durability, then maybe.

then how many times is tatsumi faster than akame?
Tatsumi is at least City level

Regen will make it harder to kill him

what?

u did not answer my question.

show me an attack tatsumi performing to make him city level. from what i know his ability is Regenerationn and adaptability, not immense power, no?

we have a different understanding of durability. i think what u described is survivability, not durability. so if thats the only thing going for him, then armadura fairy armor will blow him to bits beyond Regenerationn.

this i rather not answer, bcs i know what will u say afterwards.

Uh, Tatsumi blew a hole right through Shikoutazer, with virturally no problem. Shikoutazer has Small City level durability.

Still going with Erza due to my previous reasoning. And she has armors capable of inflicting damage without making actual physical contact.

Drellix said:
Uh, Tatsumi blew a hole right through Shikoutazer, with virturally no problem. Shikoutazer has Small City level durability.
thats how the wiki decided that is.

anyway, i will simply believe you, since i lack knowledge, thats why i was giving questions. peace out.

ScarletFirefly said:
Still going with Erza due to my previous reasoning. And she has armors capable of inflicting damage without making actual physical contact.
Can you name one in particular?

Ragazz said:
Drellix said:
thats how the wiki decided that is.
anyway, i will simply believe you, since i lack knowledge, thats why i was giving questions. peace out.
Tatsumi is "at least City level " for taking several beams each one is City level head on without a scratch then he continue to open a hole in supreme teigu

Drellix said:
ScarletFirefly said:
Can you name one in particular?
Heaven's wheel and her lightning armor.

@Dragon

Tatsumi is already resistant to lightning. And Heaven's wheel is not getting around a giant ass spear.

Drellix said:
@Dragon
Tatsumi is already resistant to lightning. And Heaven's wheel is not getting around a giant ass spear.
Pretty sure heaven's wheel can prove effective. Also she her photon attack, wing blade armor and wind god armor. I really don't see Tatsumi winning this at all.

Drellix said:
Tell me what stops Tatsumi from evolving to adapt to all of Erza attacks?
Umm I can see a NLF waiting to happen in this debate. How will he evolve to gain a resistance to an attack that ignores conventional durability? Has he ever adapted to something on that level?

^We've been over this Drellix. Erza has everchanging attacks, Tatsumi's evovle won't be able to keep up. Once it does evovle, Erza just switches, rinse and repeat.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Plus wingblade ignores conventional durability.
Not the way you think. It just means she doesn't need to hit tats to harm him. It's not like the Nakagami armor.

ScarletFirefly said:
^We've been over this Drellix. Erza has everchanging attacks, Tatsumi's evovle won't be able to keep up. Once it does evovle, Erza just switches, rinse and repeat.
He evolved instantly with Esdeath.

ScarletFirefly said:
No he didn't. We've discussed this at length above with Reppuzan and the others.
Yes. The first time she used it AFTER his evolution in which he can adapt and his base COULD NOT adapt at all he adapted immediately.

Look at Tatsumi's keyed abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back