• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tatsumaki (OPM) tornado of terror Vs Madara Uchiha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Madara with the human path can rip souls out of the body, instantly killing the opponent. However, madara has to make contact with the opponents head and yank the soul out like that. I doubt he can grab a hold of tatsumaki, she would just blow him away lol

Jonathanlighter said:
Madara with the human path can rip souls out of the body, instantly killing the opponent. However, madara has to make contact with the opponents head and yank the soul out like that. I doubt he can grab a hold of tatsumaki, she would just blow him away lol

Can Edo Madara use said path?

If Madara has Gedo Mazo like Joseph says, then he wouldn't need physical contact.

@Ryukama

Im trying to find what state Madara was in when he used that. Cause if it isnt Edo, it doesnt count here.

Yes. Edo madara can use the human path. Edo madara has the rinnegan and one of the basic abilities of the rinnegan is the human path. And if madara can use the gedo mazo like nagato did against hanzo, then he wouldn't need physical contact. The gedo mazo can summon some sort of dragon that rips souls out of the body the moment it makes contact. However i think tatsumaki is too fast to be caught by the dragon

Tatsumaki being too fast doesn't matter since speed is equalized in this match.

Yeah i forgot about that. Edo madara cant use gedo mazo, but he should still have the human path. I also think tatsumaki can just send him to space. To be fair, madaras perfect susanoo is far larger than the meteor he dropped, which is high 6-C. Can she lift madaras perfect susanoo?

@Jonathan, on his profile perfect susanoo is mountain level right?

I'd figure if she can lift Monster Association base 1500 meters from below ground, she should have no problem with perfect Susanoo.

AquaWaifu said:
I still have yet to see solid evidence to show Tatsumaki couldnt simply BFR him into space.
Madara will put her in genjutsu before that. All UChiha start battle with genjutsu. Tatsumaki has never seen an illusion in her life, Uchiha genjutsu kills people who have trained against illusion their entire life.

Madara can also clone himself. How is Tatsumaki going to know which Madara is real? Madara can make wood clones of himself and his Susanoo. Madara can summon pollen and make her sleep. Setiously Madara has way too many options to end this fight instantly. Tatsumaki does not have the hax or feats to challenge an infinitely regenrating, soul ripping zombie who can put master level beings into illusion.

Just to show how strong Uchiha genjutsu is, Obito put a Jinchuuriki (fourth Mizukage) under genjutsu for years. Jinchuriki are genrally immune to all genjutsu as the beast inside can dispel the illusion for the host by disruptimg chakra flow and communicating. That's how potent it is. Even if you have sentient beings inside you Uchiha can still mind control you.

Jonathanlighter said:
Yeah i forgot about that. Edo madara cant use gedo mazo, but he should still have the human path. I also think tatsumaki can just send him to space. To be fair, madaras perfect susanoo is far larger than the meteor he dropped, which is high 6-C. Can she lift madaras perfect susanoo?
Correct me if I wrong but did gaara take madara or sasuke out from susano o?

@Joseph okay now you're just wanking him to high hell.

Tatsumaki has her barriers which can deal with pollen

She could BFR ALL the clones.

Edo Madara cannot as far as I know use the Pathes and especially not Gedo Mazo

You are basically saying unless someone has ultra high resistance to telepathy then they cant do jack**** against any genjutsu from Madara

She could easily manipulate his chakra to her advantage, twist him around like a ragdoll,

AquaWaifu said:
@Joseph okay now you're just wanking him to high hell.
You are basically saying unless someone has ultra high resistance to telepathy then they cant do jack**** against any genjutsu from Madara She could easily manipulate his chakra to her advantage, twist him around like a ragdoll,
Ah no, unless somebody has high resistance against telepathy Madara is going to mind screw them. That's how Madara and every other top Uchiha fights. Tatsumaki can manipulate Madara's chakra? She doesn't even know Madara's chakra nature. Can you even quantify how good Tatsumaki's chakra control is? Post timeskip Naruto added wind chakra to his ransegan to create rasenshuriken. All jonin and above in Naruto have exceptional chakra control, let alone Madara who has complete mastery over all 5 chakra natures. You haven't told me how Tatsumaki can counter genjutsu, because Uchiha genjutsu is very potent and lethal.

And good luck BFRing the clones. Madara can keep summoning them over and over until somebody disrupts the seal. Tatsumaki doesnt have sealing, and her other methods will be a waste of time.

@Joseph verse equalization would allow her to manipulate it. She can manipulate chi/aura, she can manipulate chakra Otherwise how would genjutsu work on a being without chakra? Genjutsu affect chakra currents in the brain.

Genjutsu is not his forte, he generally does not start a battle with it. Show me Madara..not Obito or Itachi or anyone else, MADARA starting a battle with genjutsu and if I recall he only ever used it in his Edo Form to deal with some basic ninja fodder.

Also Madara is extremely arrogant much like Tatsumaki and IS NOT going to use his absolute best stuff and spam it, otherwise he wouldve done so in the beginning of the war arc. He likes to toy around with his opponents

@Joseph Even if Madara's mind manipulation doesn't get deflected by Psychic Whirlwind, espers in the OPM verse are resistant to mind manipulation as proven in the Do-S vs Fubuki.

People bring up how Madara would avoid getting thrown into space by summoning clones to...confuse her or something? She can control and lift huge portions of a destroyed city. I think she could easily lift up the area where Madara and his clones are, be high up in the air far away from him to avoid direct eye contact and most of his better moves (and even then she could easily control that meteor he brings down.) and BFR them all into space unable to get back.

Since this inst bloodlusted, Madara is unlikely to start any genjutsu and he hoenstly doesnt use it often, as it it is not his particular forte.

Madara could easily be planted deep underground by tatsumaki or blasted into space.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Do-S

Fubuki fought a character with mind manipulation and resisted her ability, if Fubuki can do this, Tatsumaki EASILY should be able to. and Do-S is likely tier 7-B putting her around the tier of Madara if we're not taking into account his susanoo or tengai shinsei.

AquaWaifu said:
I still have yet to see solid evidence to show Tatsumaki couldnt simply BFR him into space.
Oh please i already told you that,she cant lift susanoo,you can read it above.Madaras sausanoo can deal damage on large islande lvl as it is stronger than nine tails.I start thinking that the one who is wanking are you.

@Dzhind

I fail to see how this means anything. I fail to see how Susanoo would stop Tatsumaki from throwing him into space.

AquaWaifu said:
@Dzhind

I fail to see how this means anything. I fail to see how Susanoo would stop Tatsumaki from throwing him into space.
madara is smart. he would most likely trick tatsu into throwing a clone into space. then madara takes her by surprise

@Jonathan take her by suprise with what? pretty much everything except his susanoo and Tengai Shinsei arent anywhere near strong enough to do anything to her. (one of which is a giant fire humanoid made of his chakra the other is huge metoer)....how in the hell are either of those going to take her by suprise?

AquaWaifu said:
@Jonathan
take her by suprise with what? pretty much everything except his susanoo and Tengai Shinsei arent anywhere near strong enough to do anything to her. (one of which is a giant fire humanoid made of his chakra the other is huge metoer)....how in the hell are either of those going to take her by suprise?
he rips out her soul when shes off guard because she thinks hes dead

Jonathanlighter said:
AquaWaifu said:
@Jonathan
take her by suprise with what? pretty much everything except his susanoo and Tengai Shinsei arent anywhere near strong enough to do anything to her. (one of which is a giant fire humanoid made of his chakra the other is huge metoer)....how in the hell are either of those going to take her by suprise?
he rips out her soul when shes off guard because she thinks hes dead
She confirms her kills and usually overkills her opponents.

Madara can avoid BFR with Deva Path. Which allows him to manipulate attractive and repulsive forces. He can simply "attract" himself to the planet to avoid being sent into space. Besides can't he just create a whole forest or structure with a roof to avoid being sent into space?

Does Edo Madara even have that much experience with his rinnegan? He was never shown using the paths I think other than Preta? So could he?

Plus whats to stop tatsumaki from using her telekenis to keep Madara from using his techniques? Keep in mid air, arms stretched out, If he can't move he can't do any hand seals.

he can still use susanoo without handseals. and he can still use genjutsu too. and he can still use deva path without handseals. he'll just blow away the entire area if she tries to do that.

oh great he can use susanoo but...he still would need to move to use it offensively.

Tatsumaki can fly, plus even if he uses it on the scale to where it could affect a flying tatsumaki or say the entire area he couldnt spam it. as the bigger the scale the longer recharge period the technique has.

and that bs earlier about attracting himself to the entire planet is pure assumption and nothing more.

Jonathanlighter said:
he can still use susanoo without handseals. and he can still use genjutsu too. and he can still use deva path without handseals. he'll just blow away the entire area if she tries to do that.

also Fubuki Tatsumaki's younger sister has shown resistance to mind manipulation from a 7-B tier monster, and Tatsumaki is basically everything Fubuki is but better. So...Genjutsu aint working.

Madara can make at least 25 clones of himself, all able to use Susanoo, all of which can also move freely in a humanoid shape. Not too sure if Genjutsu would work because Genjutsu directly attacks the chakra stream of the opponent, not the mind .. So I'm not sure if the mind resistance will be able to deflect it ..

@Drakelix

verse equalization would make chakra the same as chi/aura to Tatsumaki. so yes she can resist and deflect it.

and those 25 clones plus himself would be 1/25th as powerful as he is by himself. And no being Edo would not give them the same chakra level as just one of him.

Think of it like this, a character has a magic pool of 100, it auto refills so it can be back at full even after using tons of magic points in certain abilities. If he makes 24 clones and himself they'd all have basically an auto refilling pool of 2.

So having a bucnh of clones would just mean a bunch of comapretively weaker clones, Edo Madara simply has infintely REFILLING chakra but he does not have an infinite amount.

Ah right, sorry I'm new to verses debates so correct me if I'm wrong. Although, his Susanoo is still very mobile and able able to get a massive range and power (able to split mountains just by drawing out his Susanoo sword) , and even without it, he is still able to summon several massive meteors and recover from it. Also if she does somehow take him down, he has the izanagi which he should be able to use to revive himself and take her by surprise.

As for the clones, despite being much less powerful than his original self, they should be able to give him good versatility and serve as distractions, not sure if the original gets weakenned by using clones seeing as he can refill all the lost chakra making them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back