• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tatsumaki (OPM) tornado of terror Vs Madara Uchiha

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Drakelix

the original should as the clones are made from his chakra, otherwise he could just make a million of them. He makes himself weaker by doing so, its the main reason why you dont see other characters besides ones with huge chakra reserves like him and Naruto use it, the chakra division is too much for it be much use outside maybe like 1 or 2 clones.

Also Tatsumaki is Large Island Level + AP and Dura so the Susanoo's power isnt as impressive considering that.

At best he was shown summoing two, of which tatsumaki herself could easily take control of and use to her advantage.

Edo Madara could use Izanagi but as shown with Itachi, even being an Edo Tensei they would lose their eye after using it. If I recall.

Yes, I thought the original loses chakra from the strain of making the clones, but seeing how Madara has chakra that fills up as soon as he uses, it he would be able to make multiple without he himself suffering much loss. So he himself wont be weakened much considering all the chakra he used to create the clones will be replenished. He created 5 against each kage because thats all that was needed to get the job done, (and one of his weaknesses is being reluctant to use full power)

Btw, do we know how large the meteors were that Madara summoned?

Yeah, true that he would lose his sight, but the Izanagi is usually a move that takes the opponent by surprise after the opponent thinks they killed them. That element of surprise should let Madara win, so even if he loses his sight after the battle, he stlil wins with it.

@Drakelix

I would argue after using Izanagi, if he can't kill Tatsumaki afterwards immediately after he's screwed, its one thing to have good senes that you dont need sight to dodge and fight on ground, its another when you're being thrown around by telekinesis and your sense of spatial awareness is messed up by being flung around in the air by a for the most part non physical force. Not to mention Element of surprise like that would only work once.

Yeah true, he has Regenerationn from being dead so should be able to tank most of her stuff, and if she does ko him he could come back with Izanagi, and that'll let him be able to ko her back most likely. If it doesnt, he has Susanoo and regen again to tank her, but she'd probs have the edge. Overall think Madara's hax have the edge here.

I vote for Madara because Tatsumaki has no real way of killing Madara, he can tank any attacks and regen them. Susanoo is quite the defense and attack. Also Tatsumaki winning by BFR seems unreliable since Madara can use Deva Path and Susanoo.

Nico-v11 said:
I vote for Madara because Tatsumaki has no real way of killing Madara, he can tank any attacks and regen them. Susanoo is quite the defense and attack. Also Tatsumaki winning by BFR seems unreliable since Madara can use Deva Path and Susanoo.

She can send him deep underground with her powers, also if Madara uses Deva Path to keep from being BFRed, it would have a recharge period before he could use it again, in which Tatsumaki could BFR him again. and I fail to see how Susanoo is going to stop a BFR attempt against a telekinetic user. Its only mountain level I believe in AP,though it has large island level dura, I dont see how this would help in a BFR situation.

Also I've yet to see or find anything but can Edo Madara with his single rinnegan even use all the paths like Obito/Nagato? He never used any outside of Preta Path.

Simple,Nagato could it means Madara could also,because it were his eyes.And pls dont tell me smth like "He didnt show us".

Dzhindzholia said:
Simple,Nagato could it means Madara could also,because it were his eyes.And pls dont tell me smth like "He didnt show us".

no his rinnegan was not awakened if I recall.

I dont want to argue with you more.Madara wins this fight with the benefit of 3 votes,it should be added to his profile,unless someone would vote for her.

Nico-v11 said:
Tatsumaki has dealt with opponents that have as good of if not better regen as Madara such as Black Sperm.

Spartan1204 said:
Tatsumaki has dealt with opponents that have as good of if not better regen as Madara such as Black Sperm.
Edo Madara does not regerenate. His body is restored when it's destroyed. Edo Madara's body is not living object, it's basically a ninjutsu contruct which operates on seal. Not even Saitama with his universal wank can put down Edo Madara.

Spartan1204 said:
Nico-v11 said:
Black sperm is nowhere near edo tensei lvl of Regenerationn,also dont forget about immortality.You can kill him when he transform into his Ultimate form,of course if he didnt hide some cells,but they are useless in such quantities.

Black Sperm has MID HIGH compared to Madara's MID. and Black Kuroi ALSO had immortality via his regen.

and if Tatsumaki could kill Golden Sperm, albeit not easily via WoG, I have no doubt she could do in Black Sperm.

Please actually look at his profile before you argue with me over it.

@Jospeh....are you....No.

Edo Madara does not HAVE immortality of that level, his profile his him having at least mid regen with imortality type 1 and 3. it is not implied at all that if reduced to a pile of blood or dust he would come back.

Since he is listed as having atleast MID for a reason, we cannot assume he has anything too much higher than that.

@Dzhindzholia Madara is Mid regen, Black Sperm is Mid-High regen as long as he has cell stock. @Joseph619 Isn't that a NLF? He's only shown to have ~Mid regen to High-Mid regen.

AquaWaifu said:
@Dzhindzholia and Joseph619
Seriously, if you're gonna wank Madara like this, you're just making your arguments less and less valid.
Madara's regen is getting upgraded, this thread will be locked soon I think

@AquaWaifu

Type 1 and 3 is Juubi Madara,because every edo tensei person has immortality types 3 and 7.

@Joseph619

Yes i know black sperm has higher regen,i mean it only work when he has cells hide,but to fight strong opponents he has to combine almost all cells,and it make his regen useless,is it wrong or not cause it was very long since read the manga?

@Dzhindzholia

Okay that SHOULD be on his profile for Edo Madara only, but even still thats not much compared to the immortality he gets from his regen.

I vote for Tatsumaki. With her telekinesis powers, she can easily over power the guy, like for example send him flying out into space or into the sun.

I feel like Madara's powers and abilities need to be probably sectioned off in the proper keys, as Ive noticed earlier posts here mention him winning due to Limbo and he doesnt have it in his Edo form, other profiles I've seen have P&A's sectioned off by their keys.

i think this thread should be concluded now, madara is in the lead and has for a while now so i think its reasoanble to say its concluded, can we get a mod here

Madara in the lead and no one has yet to provide substantial proof of him getting past BFR from Tatsumaki. Something that would easily give her the victory.

Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back