• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tatsumaki (OPM) tornado of terror Vs Madara Uchiha

Status
Not open for further replies.
I vote for Tatsumaki for reasons above. Plus based on their personalities, here's how I see the fight going:

Madara looks at Tats. Madara sees a sassy lost child. Tats looks at Madara. Tats sees a dude in armour with glowing magic eyes. Madara laughs at the idea a child could beat him. Tats gets pissed, and telekinetically rips him into itty bitty pieces before he can react, Tats admires her handiwork, and sees his mangled body regenerating. Tats tries again. Then she gets more pissed, crushes his body into a tiny cube and then throws him into space at high velocities. By the time he regenerates enough to be capable of jutsus, he's already undergoing nuclear fusion in the sun

Uchihazinon said:
Is this Hashirama sage mode Madara.

This is Edo Madara, see this is why OP should make it very clear this is Edo Madara, people arent automatically aware it is Edo Madara and that is a problem sometimes.

Literally the first three keys on his profile can ALL be High 6-C

@Monarch

Im gonna play Devil's Advocate here and state that he would try and use Susanoo, would that do anything?

As has been stated before genjutsu would not work due to her having resistance to mind manipulation, as shown when Fubuki resisited DO-S's mental manipulations, and if her younger sister can do such a thing from a 7-B Monster, than Tatsumaki should also be able to do it as Fubuki as yet to do anything her sister cant easily do either.

However, could his regen keep Tatsumaki from continually twisting and ripping him to pieces to give him time to do a jutsu? Would he feel pain from that? Could he concentrate while being ripped to shreds from telekinesis?

I find it funny that if this were any other version of Madara that was High 6-C and not Edo...Tats would win easily, but due to his immortality and regen she cant just crush and twist him instantly. Thats literally the only thing possibly making this an actual fight, given how she deals with enemies.

you said she would kill alive high 6c madara,didnt you?Alive versions are stronger,+limbo,sage chakra.rip tatsumaki.But if it is Madara before rinnegan it would be close fight.But he still has genjutsu.

stronger doesnt mean much when he is being ripped to shreds with tk...plus he isnt that much stronger given he would still be High 6-C.

and as I have stated MULTIPLE times....genjutsu wouldnt work she and her sister have resistance to that through strong wills.

yeah....and he's still High 6-C. tell me how he is going to resist or stop tk being applied to him from all around, twisting and ripping and contorting his limbs into mush and crushing him like a plastic bottle. its a whole nother thing than simply tanking pure blunt force.

@AquaWaifu Susanoo could possibly stop Tats' telekinesis from reaching him, or simply be too durable/heavy for her to crush and throw. Or at the very least give him a chance to react while the Susanoo is being crushed around him. But he doesn't lead with susanoo normally, and he definitely wont against what he sees as a child.

what would matter is how fast the regen is, if it takes him even 20 seconds to regain a destroyed arm, thats 20 seconds he cant do his more taxing or complicated jutsu. Yes he can regen from a lot but if constant tk pressure is applied to him, how would he make the hand signs required for jutsu, can make a hand seal if you fingers are twisted up like a pretzel.

wait Monarch added a vote for Tatsumaki and before that post of his tatsumaki had 9 but even after his vote she STILL has 9?

Nah we do need some level of a gap, at least 4 in these higher votes ones. (Why not try debunking the opposition?)

Did you count ALL the votes for Madara? Because IIRC the rules only allow counting of valid votes, some of his votes only say, "because he has more abilities" (doesn't mean he wins), or "because he's immortal" (doesn't mean he wins), most are valid though. Because giving wrong explanation is the same as giving no explanation at all. Do the same for Tatsumaki. The valid ones, the ones that describe a winning scenario whether countered or not, include Genjustu (incap), BFR, Strength gap, Hax advantage. The invalid ones, the ones that don't give a proper reason for a character to win, include More Abilities, "He can't die so he wins" (that's why BFR, KO, and incap exists), "he'll survive that so he wins". Being able to tank/take/survive an opponent's attack doesn't mean a win, at best this argument would yield a stalemate, you need to put a win/advantage reasoning, like an attack that would work or an ability that will prove useful offensively, and don't confuse Hax advantage (better hax) with More abilities, otherwise all we have to do would be to count their abilities and the victor would be decided.

at most icould see two, but i didn't know if you counted them

Bleuburd

Oh jeez I don't envy OP's responsibility to look over THIS thread to clarify all the votes for both of them.

Doesn't have to, I've been on many pages where the result was never finalized.

The easiest thing to do would be to give this inconclusive.

Again only count votes that give a win scenario (or atleast a winning advantage), otherwise we'll be getting "Madara because he's badass", or "Tatsumaki cuz she can fly".

I think some of th votes for Madara were also based on them thinking it was Sage Mode Madara, or they saw him as having Limbo which Edo Madara cannot do.

I feel like this vs topic could be redone and the OP whoever could clearly state that this is Edo Madara and that the stuff that has been debunked here stated in the post to keep people from voting due for a certain character when their "proof" has been properly debunked.

Votes are counted as long as there are "constructive" sentences(s) to back it up whether or not it's later debunked, that's the rule. I do agree that this should be remade but with clearer rules, and also more information on Madara cuz there's no separate edo madara profile here.

Votes can be counted despite others disagreeing with them, yes. But if they've been clearly debunked or are based upon unreasonable arguments then no they cannot be counted.

I like how nobody said how Tatsumaki can counter telepathy. Madara and other Uchiha are famous for starting matches with genjutsu. 1 look in Madara's eyes and match over

Raikage captured by Madara 03

In OPM characters with strong will can resist chi/aura manipulation, a genjutsu would be considered this.

Also though she has not personally shown it herself, her younger sister Fubuki showed resistance from mind manipulation of the Monster Do-S, a monster in the same tier as her. Since Fubuki is less skilled and powerful than Tatsumaki it could be reasonably assumed she can do the same.

AquaWaifu said:
In OPM characters with strong will can resist chi/aura manipulation, a genjutsu would be considered this.

Also though she has not personally shown it herself, her younger sister Fubuki showed resistance from mind manipulation of the Monster Do-S, a monster in the same tier as her. Since Fubuki is less skilled and powerful than Tatsumaki it could be reasonably assumed she can do the same.
You can't powerscale hax. Raikage is trained against genjutsu, yet Madara paralyzed him in a blink. Kakashi is a genjutsu user himself yet he got knocked out by Tsukuyomi for 3 days. Like matter manipulation, there are different levels of telepathy.

AquaWaifu said:
Ah you ignored the first part of my post and argued against the less stable one under it.
Will power negating telepathy is huge nlf. No amount of willpower can save saitama from being comatose after an attack from professor X or martian manhunter. You need feats, willpower can only get you so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back