• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tarmiel's Ocean Proper Calc (Please Comment)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Galaxian Drole who was overall only 2k below Unsealed Demon Meliodas was easily stomped by Meliodas and was only able to lightly injure him with his attacks. So at most those around the 50k-54k range could be At least Low 6-B Likely Low 6-B+. Only the characters who have a power lvl higher than Unsealed Meliodas should be straight up Low 6-B+ if not at least Low 6-B+. Such as Base Zeldris for effortlessly cutting off Unsealed Demon Meliodas' arm.

@Peter The other demons as well as Gloxinia helped cause most of the damage that Meliodas inflicted back on them with Revenge Counter. The Kings and the Upper Class Demons should be comparable in that regard.

That's literally what I initially proposed. From 50K to ~60K being "At least Low 6-B, likely Low 6-B+." If we want to make Zeldris and Estarossa straight up Low 6-B+, that's fine as well. I know that differences in just a few thousand PL is enough to stomp, but it's not everything. Remember that Monspeet was able to physically restrain Mael as Estarossa even though they are thousands apart.

@Galaxian Unsealed Meliodas took those attacks in Base though. The only one who managed to heavily injure Unsealed Demon Meliodas was Derrieri with her Combo Star. Everybody else only managed to heavily injure him in Base.

But I guess you're right it's better for the 50k range Commandments to be At least Low 6-B Likely Low 6-B+. Base Zeldris, Estarossa, and Base masters should probably be At least Low 6-B+. Since Base Zeldris casually sliced off Unsealed Demon Meliodas' arm and tanked all his attacks without any damage. And the others are comparable to him. Arthur w/ Excalibur should probably be Likely At least Low 6-B+ for cutting Base Cusack and Chandler but still being overall much weaker.

@Damage Grayroad would probably be Likely Low 6-B since her overall power lvl of 39k is only slightly lower than Critical Over Galand's 40k. Although her only feats were getting stomped by Merlin and using her magic chains to hold down Meliodas before the chains curse activated.

So are you reaching any conclusions yet?

My proposal after having read through all these comments and taking into account the events from the 3K year war ago - which shake up otherwise confirmed tierings:

20k-36k+ range: at least High 6-C, likely low 6-B

39k-49k+ range Low 6B

50k-54k range At least Low 6-B, likely 6B - exception: Derriere and Monspiet - both get "6B"

56k-61k range 6B

88k+ range at least 6B, likely higher

The two Gods: at least 6B+, likely higher

@Galaxian and Peter

Meliodas is 1.25 times baseline, and Drole staggered him and made him bleed (note the small blood mark near the mouth), he could withstand a kick from Meliodas and Zeldris w/god (this was before he increased in power with a commandment), and magic on Estarossa's level heavily injured him. So just 6-B rather than + makes more sense, well in my opinion anyway.

Zeldris did cut off his arm, but it was with a weapon. Zeldris' actual physical strength is 47,200, which is lower than Derieri's 48,000, and Demon Mel's 50,000.

He waited for the exact moment until his neck was immobilized before doing that, allowing him to restrain Estarossa.

Here's my interpretation. What are your thoughts?:

Mel, Zeldris, Derieri (via crippling Meliodas, and somewhat fighting with a revived one), and Estarossa are Low 6-B+.

Gloxinia, Drole, Critical Over Galand, Monspeet (he has a similar combat class to Derieri, but nowhere near the physical feats), Fraudrin, Melascula (fought a half power clone of Meliodas, which had a PL of 30,000, but he was outclassed), and Grayroad are Low 6-B.

Galand is Likely High 6-C, possibly Low 6-B.

Gowther (Demon) is Low 6-B, possibly Higher.

Edit: Didn't notice Raven's.

Okay. Thank you for the evaluation.

What do the rest of you think of this suggestion?

Oh, sorry, I read Small Country level as Country level on the AP page.

Question why is the 56k-61k characters 6-B when it was 56k Meliodas that performed the 5 Teraton Low 6-B+ feat? That's still roughly 2 teratons away from baseline 6-B. So why are they going to be 6-B again?

Like stated above, due to the showings in the war from 3K years ago, where they fared well against the 88K Archangels.

It is fine if you personally do not agree with certain scalings, in the end its always hard if not impossible to find a consensus 100% of the people who participate in discussions agree with.

I don't agree with straight up 6-B but I think putting them at At least Low 6-B+ Possibly 6-B might work. Since they are still 2 Teratons away from baseline.

I'm about to finish editing Escanor. Moving onto Mael and probably Ban and then I'm gonna be unavailable for some time. Think you can handle editing past that point Raven?

@VersusJunkie

Remember to make an effort to edit in a proper high quality manner, that includes updating tiers, attack potencies, striking strengths, durabilities, and possibly the tier categories at the bottom of the pages.

Yeha then someone else than me should probably do it, since I am not knowledgable in profile editing. Would likely overlook a lot.

Maybe Damage, Mitch, and ByAsura can handle it?

So just to make sure.

16k-27k (Hunter Fest Ban, Post-Wings Elaine, and Base Galand): High 6-C+

30k-36k (Melascula, Fruadrin, Gowther, Unsealed Base Meliodas and etc.): At least High 6-C+ Likely Low 6-B

39k-49k (Grayroad, Critical Over Galand, Post-Training King and etc.): Low 6-B

50k-54k (Gloxinia, Monspeet, Drole, Derrieri And etc.): At least Low 6-B Likely Low 6-B+

56k-61k (Unsealed Demon Meliodas, Base Zeldris, Base Estarossa, Base Masters and etc.): At least Low 6-B+ Likely 6-B

88k+ (2C Estarossa, Sariel, Tarmiel and etc.): 6-B or was it at least 6-B

Antvasima said:
Maybe Damage, Mitch, and ByAsura can handle it?
I can do it tomorrow if there's anything else. But I have to go to sleep now.

@ByAsura

Okay. There is no hurry.

I can help, I've kept up with Seven Deadly Sins since the beginning of the Anime, and I know the changes that Need to be made, and As Usual I have Free Time, So I can do the changes

20k-36k+ range: at least High 6-C, likely low 6-B

39k-49k+ range Low 6B

50k-54k range At least Low 6-B, likely 6B - exception: Derriere and Monspiet - both get "6B"

56k-61k range 6B

88k+ range at least 6B, likely higher

The two Gods: at least 6B+, likely higher

This was the agreed upon scaling.

I also like to note that we have special cases like Merascylla, who has at least 6B, likely higher with her barriers / cocon of Darkness - seeing how it took a 142K Mel to break out of it. And Gloxinia, who may fall under the 54K tier which would just be low 6B - while he fought, injured and withstood attacks from True Form Chandler - hence him having regular 6B is warranted as well. And current King is apparently at least 6B as well, seeing how he fights on equal footing with 200K Mael. - The entire approach of just using the PLs as a determing factor appears to me to be too simple. A good guideline tho.

I don't think anybody agreed on which scaling we are using yet.

Also why are the 88k at least 6-B likely higher? I thought it was agreed on that the Archangels will only be 6-B for being above 10 Teratons via that stronger than two commandments statement.

I am fine with if Mitch handles it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back