• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well,made an first NNT match here,also since King is my favorite character so i will using him more XD,beside that Tamamo need an attention too aside Karna,alright lets go!!

-3rd tail Tamamo no Mae and post Gloxinia training King is used

-Speed equalized

-Both in character

-Place located in moon cell ocean (i don't know the full name so yeah XD)

-Range is 100 meter

-Win via death!!!

Nanatsukinganime 2872
Tamamo Extella

VS

• Tamamo : 0
  • King : 0

Just look. Hehehe...... Seriously though, the first thing King gonna do is spam spaers. Does Tamamo has magic resistance?

I read her profile and she seems opaf she has bassically every abbility and is large planet level. While king could win with fossilization or mabey using disaster for some hack but it also says she has magic resistance. I dont know whether its good enough to negate kings abbilites but it seems like she could win based on her being planetary but dont count this as a vote yet i might have some misconceptions about her

Well if she is only that teir then its a bit kore up in the air. She has a ton of powers listed including power noulification, regen, itangiblity etc. My question is if her magic resistance is good enough to resit fossilization and disater because if it is then king got a chqnce if not it seems lime he lose

@Gold

Her Witchcraft ignores resistance to magic. She doesn't actually have magic resistance herself.

I see. Then my vote is on king then since all he would have to do is hit her once with fosilization and it be over as well as his various other attacks being able to cause a lot if damage

@Gold

She can do the same right back with her magic spam. Her abilities have a wide area of effect and she can engulf her foe with poison.

Each if poison is her best offence then it has no effect on king. Disater can turn poison to be completly non lethal.

@Gold

She can also blast away small armies with all sorts of spells and magnify their strength several fold.

Besides, King rarely resorts to Fossilization as a first resort, onyl doing so against Ban because he knew Ban was immortal.

Small armies shouldnt be a big deal for king with something like the flower form of chastifol and while its not his first resort it says she has regen so once he notices the his damage is being regened its not unreasonable to say he use it

@Gold

Chastiefol is vulnerable to being attacked hilw in Sunflower form and she can reduce all damage she takes from an attack to a tenth of its normal value with one of her bariers.

I only brought up sunflower becuase its his explosive attack that would wip out an armie i didnt think he would use it. I dont get how you tenth the damage of a stab unless the wound gets smaller in which case king can easily make it grow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back