• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King Hassan VS Caster (Fate/Extra)

-Speed is equalized.

-Low 1-C to 1-C key from both is used here.

Last edited:
Yeah, but I fear that Hassan could also just give Tam a concept of death (as he did to Tiamat) and Concept Hax her to death.
Tbf in the case of Tiamat, it requires Tiamat to being restricted in the Underworld, The help with the chains, and help from Merlin as well as certain other members in the Babylonia group to pull off the feat of King Hassan imposing the concept of death on Tiamat. Even then, they still have to actively make the attempt to kill her.
As for the matchup, I ain’t voting.

Tbf in the case of Tiamat, it requires Tiamat to being restricted in the Underworld, The help with the chains, and help from Merlin as well as certain other members in the Babylonia group to pull off the feat of King Hassan imposing the concept of death on Tiamat. Even then, they still have to actively make the attempt to kill her.
As for the matchup, I ain’t voting.
Yeah I already knew that, but the ability still broken tho. He would be able concept nuke and neg the regen of many chars with that Hax.

Yeah I already knew that, but the ability still broken tho. He would be able concept nuke and neg the regen of many chars with that Hax.
Don’t recall it technically negate regen levels of said mid godly or highly godly for that matter.

In fact, I honestly don’t recall King Hassan having any feats that negates regeneration as far as I am aware as the concept of death only turns those that can not actually die (in the case of Tiamat) into actually being killed.

Don’t recall it technically negate regen levels of said mid godly or highly godly for that matter.

In fact, I honestly don’t recall King Hassan having any feats that negates regeneration as far as I am aware as the concept of death only turns those that can not actually die (in the case of Tiamat) into actually being killed.
I know, he doesn't have regen neg, but destroying someone's fundamental aspect of existance is kinda not letting someone regen.

For example, Beerus would be able to destroy Edo Tensei Madara with his Hakai/EE, although he doesn't have regen neg, you know what I mean?

I know, he doesn't have regen neg, but destroying someone's fundamental aspect of existance is kinda not letting someone regen.

For example, Beerus would be able to destroy Edo Tensei Madara with his Hakai/EE, although he doesn't have regen neg, you know what I mean?
Yes, but at the same time, he actually do have to hit the target in order for him to do so.

Also the moment he attempted to do the “impose the concept of death”, he will go back to a regular servant later on.

However, in this case, unlike Tiamat, I don’t recall Tamamo having the lack of death concept for that matter.

Either way, not voting

Yes, but at the same time, he actually do have to hit the target in order for him to do so.

Also the moment he attempted to do the “impose the concept of death”, he will go back to a regular servant later on.

However, in this case, unlike Tiamat, I don’t recall Tamamo having the lack of death concept for that matter.

Either way, not voting
I know he has to hit his target to activate the ability, but still broken. His Inmensurable speed should let him dump like 45% of the wiki with this Hax.

Yeah I know he turns back to his previous state.

I'm only knowledgeable on Fate/Grand order, so I don't really know how strong is Fate/Extra's Caster version. Although, if he can Concept Hax her in this match, then he has a wincon.

I know he has to hit his target to activate the ability, but still broken. His Inmensurable speed should let him dump like 45% of the wiki.

Yeah I know he turns back to his previous state.

I'm only knowledgeable on Fate/Grand order, so I don't really know how strong is Fate/Extra's Caster version. Although, if he can Concept Hax her in this match, then he has a wincon.
As far as I am aware, it isn’t actually concept hax, but instant death and is mostly death manipulation.

As far as I am aware, it isn’t actually concept hax, but instant death and is mostly death manipulation.
Well, it's more like limited Concept Hax, as he gives his opponent a concept of death, granting concepts is CM, but yeah, it functions more as Death manipulation.

Same verse fight isnt really fun.....and there's also a problem for scaling chain that the god tiers have...

Back