• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have to side with Tamamo on this one.

I don't see Guardian simply catching up and smacking her down while she let's it try and she has ice spells to easily disable it. Sunflower seems to take some charge up, and in that time she can easily guard up and massively decrease the damage of the attack with her barrier, said barrier also absorbing any magical energy on it to fuel her further. Increase and Chastiefol are the main problems, but as his main way of defense King is in trouble sending either of those to attack without leaving enough to defend himself. Regenerationn affords Caster more endurance unless he really gets a clean hit in, even with Disaster into account, so an exchange of hits is more detrimental for him. This becomes even more the case when you consider that she can boost her attacks many times over while King can't, and he has no answer for Curses that I can think of.

BUMP!! Also i got the current vote!!

-Tamamo: 2 (Repp,Lance)

-King: 2 (Rocker,Gold)

Rein never voting here,he just make an joke so yeah.....

Just throwing in: king did not just use petrification as first move against ban. He did the same against dawn roar. So it's a valid in character move

@Burlap

You might as well be saying "he attacks normally and wins", that's not much of an argument. And Tamamo's barriers can eat that up if she intends to defend.

@Raven Under what circumstances did he actually use petrification? Because he seemingly forgot it even existed later on, so I don't see that as a "go to" move.

That seems like an attempt to be non-lethal, as these are Holy Knights. King could easily kill someone like that without breaking a sweat, after all.

You asked for another instance where he used it right of the bat, which I linked. Arguing with him using petrification in a battle scenario is perfectly valid.

I'm arguing against him using it as a legitimate move. I have seen no attempt from him to do this on anyone else. Why am I supposed to think the lance has relevance when his two times using it was against an immortal he had a grudge against and a Knight he wanted to non-lethally disable?

Many really strong opponents have come across the Sin's path, yet not once does he pull the thing out again. You are ignoring context.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
I'm arguing against him using it as a legitimate move. I have seen no attempt from him to do this on anyone else. Why am I supposed to think the lance has relevance when his two times using it was against an immortal he had a grudge against and a Knight he wanted to non-lethally disable?
Many really strong opponents have come across the Sin's path, yet not once does he pull the thing out again. You are ignoring context.
But so are you one huge thing is that he can not use the petrification on people much faster and stronger than him. The spear would simply not hit. But here speed is equalised.

Not how things work. Abilities does not have to be used constantly inverse to be applicable for crossverse settings. In the form of Kings petrification it was used twice. Simple as that. We dont use plot to invalidate or reject abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back