• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wokistan

Bioluminescent African American Working At The CIA
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Human Resources
Speed Equal

Peak Talon (I.E. on the level of the one that beat Batman) is assumed

The High 6-A attack is legal for now, given that he doesn't seem to pull it out right away and needs to not be seen for it

Takes place in Dubai

Start lets say 100m apart

Book Cop:

Talons (DC Comics):

Inconclusive:

Would getting book wedged in its brain be enough to exploit one of its weaknesses and incapacitate it?

I realize that whether or not BC would be able to do so is another matter; I just want to know if that would work, first and foremost.

Nightwing incapped one for a little while by leaving his sticks in his head, so yeah. Totally destroying the head would probably just regenerate though.

High 6-A fire would also obviously kill one but that's way overkill

Is there anything else in BC's arsenal that'd work? I'm guessing the poison wave won't work; I think we treat all poison the same whether it's breathed in, injected, contact-based, etc.

Poison probably doesn't work given how they're not very alive to begin with, and regen

I'm waiting on you to argue something tbh

Well it's entirely in-character for Book Cop to start with leaving a book embedded in the head. And if the Talon is really proving frustrating, he'll pull out the WFSA. So it's a matter of A) how well can they dodge a homing attack and B) how likely are they to let Book Cop out of their sight

A: given one fought on par with Batman they should be skilled enough to get around something like that. Also can just block it or cut the book in half with their sword or whatever

B: Not very.

Bump

Back