• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Cop fights a Robot (Axe Cop vs Ultron (Marvel Comics))

Axe Cop

Ultron

Both 4-B (Ultron-19)

Both in-character

Both with knowledge of each other

50ft apart from each other

speed equalized

Battle takes place on earth

victory condition: (Incap or death)

Note:

If the rules have any bias. feel free to point it out and i'll correct it to make things more fair. (Just in case) (i want to make sure the fight is fair and there isn't any bias to either side)

Honestly Ultrons file is extremely. But even aside from that, it should be doable until then.

Anyway, what's the AP difference. This Ultron should at the very least massively upscale from 13 foe, and likely upscale from silver surfer's 360-something KiloFOE.

Honestly Ultrons file is extremely. But even aside from that, it should be doable until then.

Anyway, what's the AP difference. This Ultron should at the very least massively upscale from 13 foe, and likely upscale from silver surfer's 360-something KiloFOE.

Which gets me 7.303E+46 joules or 730.3 foe or Solar System level (that's his ap)

i found it in axe cop calcs.

His ap is the thing in bold aka 7.303E+46 joules/730.3 foe

Last edited:
But isn't the ap gap too high? Cause Ultron/enraged sentry >> Thor > surfer

i'm gonna wait till @Arrogant_Schmuck comes here. he's knowledgeable on the series.

But i found some decent things axe cop can do.

Telekinesis (Can perform a psychic neck snap)

Morality Manipulation (Turned evil robots good by biting them)

Astral Projection (Should he be restrained, a ghost of himself will appear, kill his captors, then free him) (Ultron has no NPI)

Reality Warping (Anything he dreams will become reality)

Resistance to the following: Fire Manipulation, Cosmic Radiation, Magma Manipulation, Extreme Heat, Morality Manipulation, Corruption (Type 1), Transmutation, Mind Manipulation

oh and that's just base powers

his standard equipment gives him these possible useful ones

Deconstruction, Matter Manipulation (The Perfect Fireman's Axe can cut at a microscopic level and was used to separate people who had been fused together)

Information Analysis (Can distinguish bad guys from good guys. Can detect superpowers. Can tell if something or someone has flaws as well as what they are)

Attack Reflection (The Perfect Fireman's Axe can deflect rainbow attacks)

And if i want to make it more fair i can give him his optional equipment which gives him these powers

Portal Creation, BFR, Time Travel (Via Laser-Portal Gun) (No acausality type 1 for ultron. just go back and kill his creator)

Power Nullification (Via the Blue Diamond Sword)

Summoning (Can summon dinosaurs with the dinosaur horn and can summon any of his numerous allies with a whistle) (one of axe cops allies has galaxy level reality warping)

Reality Warping (Anything drawn with the Magic Pencil will become real)

Portal Creation, BFR, Time Travel (Via Laser-Portal Gun) (No acausality type 1 for ultron. just go back and kill his creator)

Power Nullification (Via the Blue Diamond Sword)

Summoning (Can summon dinosaurs with the dinosaur horn and can summon any of his numerous allies with a whistle) (one of axe cops allies has galaxy level reality warping)

Reality Warping (Anything drawn with the Magic Pencil will become real)

these powers are all from optional equipment

so normal axe cop does not have them

ultron is actually a pretty good choice for axe cop because he's inorganic type 2 physiology.

if he wasn't this would be a god stomp cause axe cop can do this kind of shit with hax

Poison Manipulation (Has poisonous spit) (ultron is immune to poison)

Sound Manipulation, Death Manipulation (Bad guys die if they listen to his singing) (ultron isn't really a living being so death hax thank god doesn't work)

Age Manipulation (Can age opponents to death by yelling the word "old."), Mind Manipulation (Can hypnotize villains and the undead) (mind hax doesn't work)

Soul Manipulation (Should he take off his sunglasses, whoever sees his eyes will have have their soul removed. He notes, however, that this is a last resort for him. Kicked an opponent's soul out of their body in the cartoon) (no soul cause he's a robot)

Power Mimicry, Shapeshifting (By spilling someone's blood on himself, he can both gain their abilities and adopt some of their physical features) (ultron doesn't have blood so this doesn't work)

oh and with standard equipment axe cop has this broken hax that would stomp ultron if it wasn't for the fact he has type 2 inorganic physiology

Ice Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Biological Manipulation, Durability Negation, Energy Projection (The star on his hat generates beams which can freeze people, hypnotize them, melt their brains, or project a heat ray),

(Ultron is not biological so he can't get his brain melted, mind hax doesn't work, and i don't think it's possibly to freeze ultron) (can he be frozen?)

Axe Cop advantages;
  • immersion, if its combat applicable
  • Morality manip
  • Instinctive Reaction
  • Creation
  • Immortality type 6
  • Deconstruction
  • Durability Negation
  • Matter Manipulation

Ultron advantages;
  • AP advantage, way over 7x
  • Inorganic Physiology
  • Superior Intelligence
  • Energy manip
  • Immortality type 6, much superior to Cop's
  • Incorporeality with energy forms
  • Matter manip and deconstruction
  • High Regen
  • Tech manip
  • Grav manip
  • Energy absorption
  • Forcefield
  • Summoning
  • Attack reflection

If not a stomp, I might go for Ultron

Axe Cop advantages;
  • immersion, if its combat applicable
  • Morality manip
  • Instinctive Reaction
  • Creation
  • Immortality type 6
  • Deconstruction
  • Durability Negation
  • Matter Manipulation

Ultron advantages;
  • AP advantage, way over 7x
  • Inorganic Physiology
  • Superior Intelligence
  • Energy manip
  • Immortality type 6, much superior to Cop's
  • Incorporeality with energy forms
  • Matter manip and deconstruction
  • High Regen
  • Tech manip
  • Grav manip
  • Energy absorption
  • Forcefield
  • Summoning
  • Attack reflection

If not a stomp, I might go for Ultron

Don't forget axe cop has reality warping

anything he dreams becomes reality.

plus if you allow me to use optional equipment if needed.

he has

BFR and Time Travel

And duplication

Oh right. Is it combat applicable tho?

Reality Warping (Anything he dreams will become reality)

There's a link to his reality warping thing.

i'll let you decide if it's applicable or not.

also with optional equipment

Power Nullification (Via the Blue Diamond Sword), (you think axe cop the PN is applicable here)

Summoning (Can summon dinosaurs with the dinosaur horn and can summon any of his numerous allies with a whistle) (the unicorn dude has reality warping galaxy level)

Reality Warping (Anything drawn with the Magic Pencil will become real), (this can come in handy)

(Has what would likely be equal to 3 trillion clones of himself in his closet which he can summon) (what do you think of the duplication link?)

I see, im still unsure about his RW

if your unable to get the BFR, time travel link.

Here's more about the laser portal thing.

mL9p79L.jpg

I feel like it's a stomp either way. Either Ultron stomps, or the other guy (with optional stuff) and there isn't in between.

Back