• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Talking shit behind 682 back Disscusion Thread

Adapts to break the box or something, or teleports to another dimension them back, phase trough the thing, still fight in a mental statet, It's kinda hard sinse 682 is wanting to kill them in particular
it sucks because that'd usually work on 682, but yeah, since SBA makes him slightly break character it makes it hard for that type of incap to work on him.

And I know this isn't the right place to say this, but bruh, SCP-682 didn't kill SCP-076 in the main page but merely incapacitated him.

The fact that the reptile is one doesn't mean that it can't have combat skill, because fiction is bizarre and the reptile does have above-genius intelligence.

And I know this isn't the right place to say this, but bruh, SCP-682 didn't kill SCP-076 in the main page but merely incapacitated him.

The fact that the reptile is one doesn't mean that it can't have combat skill, because fiction is bizarre and the reptile does have above-genius intelligence.
This is the right place, here we talk **** about the lizard

Have we finished completing 682’s profile or we still need revisions for him?
Not completely, there are feats like choking SCP-1739 (Dimensional Manipulation), Time Travel and Acausality Type 2 (SCP-1950), Dream Manipulation (SCP-1230), Text Manipulation Resistance (SCP-3309), Power Modification (SCP-514), being shot by SCP-6993 (Temporary Extraordinary Genius), Dr. Clef's powernull & Plant Manipulation resistance, BFR (SCP-145), Teleportation, Immersion (SCP-528), Attack Reflection, possible upgrade to just 9-A including every eintiy scaled to it (SCP-204), Statistics Reduction Resistance (SCP-3108), SCP-239 possibly having its adaptative capabilities and regenerative immortality, Probability Manipulation (SCP-023), Electricity Manipulation (SCP-938), Fire Manipulation (SCP-310), Organic Manipulation (SCP-3794), Metal Manipulation (SCP-095-FR), and Sleep Manipulation Resistance (SCP-591).

How It is?
Looking spiffy

@Kirinator07

ignoring Scp about what percentage of the site’s characters could 682 beat?
There are around 28489 characters and items, there are only 7 characters that can permanently destroy SCP-682, 99.975429113% of this wiki is absorbed.

682 profile will probable never be full sinse he is the punch bag of the scp wiki
Despite being one of the most unmatchable characters, it only has 14,000 or so characters in its stat section, if you don't count the power absorption absorbing anything.

It does kill within a year of looking at it giving it some sort of probability or fate manipulation
Ye? but 682 didn't resited It, that random ass star died at the one year time, unless you are saying 682 absorbed that power what I also doubt

The latter
As a non native english speaker lemon I have no Idea with one you are refering too

Ye? but 682 didn't resited It, that random ass star died at the one year time, unless you are saying 682 absorbed that power what I also doubt
The event was mentioned so it can't be doubted as many termination attempts do have this similar coincidence with the reptile, it also didn't say that 682 was affected by the effect of SCP-023 as well.

As a non native english speaker lemon I have no Idea with one you are refering too
SCP-682 has a total of at least 14000 characters in its stats section.

Last edited:
The event was mentioned so it can't be doubted as many termination attempts do have this similar coincidence with the reptile, it also didn't say that 682 was affected by the effect of SCP-023 as well.
The effects of 023 don't really go to affect the target, they go to affect a family menber
SCP-682 has a total of at least 14,000 characters in its stats section
plese take the "," out

yeah i know just wondering why koitern and 682 no longer canon or whatever,
Another flagrant one. The Koitern key not only should not exist, but also straight-up contains lies.

The Koitern is not a higher dimensional true self of SCP-173. It's just 173's old self in a previous iteration of the multiverse. It's not different from base 173. It did not destroy the multiverse. That is straight-up a lie. It only survived the destruction of the multiverse through its weird ability. It did not kill "Leviathans". It killed 682's species in the previous multiverse. But this species was not Leviathans. It has nothing to do with them. And they have no feats. So this means nothing.

So the Koitern key should be removed. And base 173 will gain Power Nullification, for being able to be unaffected by the destruction of reality by staring into it. Anything that it stares at, becomes unable to harm it.

This is a lot lol
Compared to pages like Lu Zhiyu and Archie Sonic not a lot, it isn't even the one with the most characters in its verse as the Foundation page has over 18000 characters in its stats section.

I mean, I can make one talking shit about the entire SCP verse if you guys want
The main discussion thread is close enough

Does the subject of rule 34 SCP-682 interest you by chance?
Sonic the Hedgehog on Twitter: @OnTheDownLoTho You're on your own here /  Twitter

Back