• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Talking shit behind 682 back Disscusion Thread

Well, he isn't that fast or has enough atention spam to get back in less them a week, especially if he stops to kill people on his way there
That's assuming he so happens to drop in a populated area. chances are he wont (statistically speaking, he has a 50/50 to drop in a human populated area), and even then his main goal is to kill Saitama, so even then he'd first try to get back to saitama before killing other people.

That's assuming he so happens to drop in a populated area. chances are he wont (statistically speaking, he has a 50/50 to drop in a human populated area), and even then his main goal is to kill Saitama, so even then he'd first try to get back to saitama before killing other people.
This seens a lot out of character to focuses on kill on thing, but sure

I did try throwing Dan Kuroto with prior knowledge at 682 and they're both at like 9-B. Appratently its a stomp which I thought it was okay since 682 doesn't start out with all kinds of hax first? Dan Kuroto had prep time too and I was hoping maybe he can incap him for 24 hours?

Kinda confusing really. I am considering throwing Batman and take a shot.

I did try throwing Dan Kuroto with prior knowledge at 682 and they're both at like 9-B. Appratently its a stomp which I thought it was okay since 682 doesn't start out with all kinds of hax first? Dan Kuroto had prep time too and I was hoping maybe he can incap him for 24 hours?

Kinda confusing really. I am considering throwing Batman and take a shot.
Thanks to 682 regeneration you need a character with big AOE or the hability to remove large chunks of the lizard body to be able to fight the thing

I trough this was that one tale about him killing him self by drunk driving
And there's also this tale where 682 just lose his will to live and let a normal guy with a gun kill him.

Interestingly enough. Events from SCP-6820 is mentioned there too.

And there's also this tale where 682 just lose his will to live and let a normal guy with a gun kill him.

Interestingly enough. Events from SCP-6820 is mentioned there too.
Lol, this is funny

I truly regret to inform you all but SCP-682 has sadly passed away this Monday morning

about this feat, this gives that 001 proposal some powerfull powernull

scp 682 can never lose because he can regen lmao
288015b6239d01804c8c252c92c03c34.jpg

doom's a supergenius though i'm sure with the knowledge of the lizard and some prep he can do something

just take a look at his profile and see if it will work or not
The foundation is above supergenius and wasn't able to terminate the thing or trow It to another dimension relliable :V

If you want to try to defeat 682 you better be able to do some good AOE damage and not be too strongh otherwise he just adapts

and BFR is a entire week

how about incapping it with the most indestructible box? like high tier 1-a/0 indestructible?
Adapts to break the box or something, or teleports to another dimension them back, phase trough the thing, still fight in a mental statet, It's kinda hard sinse 682 is wanting to kill them in particular

Back