• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tales of an broken world.

The Cold hearthed demon had finished Raiding a city.

"Uh, Gosh this was boring, meh, i just have to hope that the next one can...PUT AN CHALLENGE."

He'd said with an passive aggressive tone.

Dannysayan said:
The Cold hearthed demon had finished Raiding a city.
"Uh, Gosh this was boring, meh, i just have to hope that the next one can...PUT AN CHALLENGE."

He'd said with an passive aggressive tone.
Then he'd started to walk towards the closest city.

Hl3 or bust said:
I think for a moment before saying "Not 100% sure right now, but i know that the first step is being able to read them,
oh, he deosn't know know how to read runes

"luckely for you, i know the basics of rune reading, so I can teach it to you"

"I knew that guy was trying to sell me some bullshit." i whisper to myself, "Ok, you can teach me while i try to find a forge for the second step, which is to make the characters, which should be a bit easier since i have a piece of papar with most of the characters on it, out of iron in a "Symbollic process," whatever that means."

The God Of Procrastination said:
"Hello" I say, "what are you doing?"
"hello there, fellow knight, my name is Ovelord"

i then point to HI3

"and this man is called Kenny.

Kenny is currently tring to learn how to use rune magic, and i am helping him"

"I think i know a small town that has a usable forge, and, thankfully, it's nowhere near the direction that that guyshould be going if he's focused purely on destruction and doesn't know about us. It's called Durphy and around 5 hours of travel south from here." i say, realizing that we need to hurry before the Godmodder begins to destroy smaller settlements

"Sounds interesting, i'm looking for somewhere where I can make weapons."
"you should be able to make weapons there, although i don't remember if Durphy had more than one forge." I say while beginning to make for Durphy.

Overlord775 said:
Mand21 said:
*Anna repeats her overpowered entrance as well as grasp heart into seven spells combo shenanigans*
((now that the entire verse was dowgraded, if your charracter is as powerfull as it was pre-retcon she's infinity^infinity^Infinity times stronger than the Godmodder. So if you want to play you should downgrade her to a normal character with a basic class and no other powers))
AFTER ALL DID WE GO OR NOT BACK TO THE CRINGEPOSTING

Was the reboot made to nerf the verse into non-cringe levels or not?!

Mand21 said:
Overlord775 said:
Mand21 said:
*Anna repeats her overpowered entrance as well as grasp heart into seven spells combo shenanigans*
((now that the entire verse was dowgraded, if your charracter is as powerfull as it was pre-retcon she's infinity^infinity^Infinity times stronger than the Godmodder. So if you want to play you should downgrade her to a normal character with a basic class and no other powers))
AFTER ALL DID WE GO OR NOT BACK TO THE CRINGEPOSTING
Was the reboot made to nerf the verse into non-cringe levels or not?!
welp, it got less cringy and a bit more serious...

ÒÇîÒéóÒâ│ÒâèÒÇì

Conveniently, Anna is right now at one of the northern and cold cities, the citadel of Honorguard ((try heading here and pretend the Godmodder should attack this one after the next one he raids so we can mount a defense here)), guarded by a thick wall with machicolations and magic. Wearing a thinner gambeson reinforced with enchantments for heat and cold protection, as well as enhancing it against chemical, magical, blunt and cutting/piercing damage with wards against more haxy forces such as pretty much any non-consented direct local power usage ((such as trying to control her directly with telekinesis without her consent, but won't flat-out null a fireball thrown from afar)) and countermeasures against space-time abilities.

Located at a large island, the Honorguard Citadel, also called "Octagon Citadel" due to its walls's shape is an odd geological formation wherein its island is mostly one huge plateau, meaning the plane in which buildings were made and trees have grown is decameters above sea level. An extremely large bridge ties it to the continent in an almost unnoticeable diagonal, supported by several archways and made of stone so strong that it is said to be invulnerable to all non-magically reinforced attacks and many that are. The city itself surrounds the entire island in fifty meters tall and five meters large walls of the same material, having two layers of walls separated by a hundred meters and gateways connecting the top of these two walls, as well as ten gateways in the bridge. Naturally, anti-mobility magic wards cover the entire aerial and ground space of the entire city and beyond in a radius that fully prevents such things as teleportation and flight all the way to the point where the bridge connects to the continent, and the city is divided in nine sections according to the eight cardinal and colateral directions as well as a center section, all of these separated by walls so that conquering one section of the city — which could be easily closed off from the others as soon as attacks were detected — does not conquer the entire city. Its castle, called Honorguard ((designed by Shad owo)) is at a further higher level than the rest of the city and built as to never be conquered.

There are cities, as well as castles, which are made with a goal, and stop building extra defenses when that goal is achieved. This citadel, built by the resistance against the Godmodder, did never think of stopping developing new attempts to defend from him. It is, after all, one of the few spaces he still needs raids in order to be able to control. Double portcullises are necessary to cross in order to go through each gatehouse that separates a section of the city from another, or the walls of the castle from the rest of the citadel, and the arch bridge is connected to the citadel itself through draw bridges and so are the half dozen gatehouses that lead to the port.

Walking through the area of merchants on the southern section — the one connected to the side of the wall closer to the bridge — Anna buys an Interspatial Ring which allows her to store equipment and supplies in a 1Dm┬│ pocket dimension and there stores her food, several potions and armament such as enchanted crossbows, bows and arrows, swords, a khopesh, a greatsword, a large greatsword and a trio of swords with swept hilts: a longsword and a pair of tatical-looking falchions. There are also a star mace, a baton, a club, a polearm, a dagger and a few more tools.

After deciding she is sufficiently well-equipped, she pays a fee to access the external walls and uses her keen amazon eyes to see up to far away the vast territory of the city. With this, they might be able to trap and kill the Godmodder.

((So, let's all make the Godmodder attack a giant city? If you don't you can reject it but I think it's a great strategy and all we lose is a city if we fail.)

Mand21 said:
ÒÇîÒéóÒâ│ÒâèÒÇì
Conveniently, Anna is right now at one of the northern and cold cities, the citadel of Honorguard ((try heading here and pretend the Godmodder should attack this one after the next one he raids so we can mount a defense here)), guarded by a thick wall with machicolations and magic. Wearing a thinner gambeson reinforced with enchantments for heat and cold protection, as well as enhancing it against chemical, magical, blunt and cutting/piercing damage with wards against more haxy forces such as pretty much any non-consented direct local power usage ((such as trying to control her directly with telekinesis without her consent, but won't flat-out null a fireball thrown from afar)) and countermeasures against space-time abilities.

Located at a large island, the Honorguard Citadel, also called "Octagon Citadel" due to its walls's shape is an odd geological formation wherein its island is mostly one huge plateau, meaning the plane in which buildings were made and trees have grown is decameters above sea level. An extremely large bridge ties it to the continent in an almost unnoticeable diagonal, supported by several archways and made of stone so strong that it is said to be invulnerable to all non-magically reinforced attacks and many that are. The city itself surrounds the entire island in fifty meters tall and five meters large walls of the same material, having two layers of walls separated by a hundred meters and gateways connecting the top of these two walls, as well as ten gateways in the bridge. Naturally, anti-mobility magic wards cover the entire aerial and ground space of the entire city and beyond in a radius that fully prevents such things as teleportation and flight all the way to the point where the bridge connects to the continent, and the city is divided in nine sections according to the eight cardinal and colateral directions as well as a center section, all of these separated by walls so that conquering one section of the city — which could be easily closed off from the others as soon as attacks were detected — does not conquer the entire city. Its castle, called Honorguard ((designed by Shad owo)) is at a further higher level than the rest of the city and built as to never be conquered.

There are cities, as well as castles, which are made with a goal, and stop building extra defenses when that goal is achieved. This citadel, built by the resistance against the Godmodder, did never think of stopping developing new attempts to defend from him. It is, after all, one of the few spaces he still needs raids in order to be able to control. Double portcullises are necessary to cross in order to go through each gatehouse that separates a section of the city from another, or the walls of the castle from the rest of the citadel, and the arch bridge is connected to the citadel itself through draw bridges and so are the half dozen gatehouses that lead to the port.

Walking through the area of merchants on the southern section — the one connected to the side of the wall closer to the bridge — Anna buys an Interspatial Ring which allows her to store equipment and supplies in a 1Dm┬│ pocket dimension and there stores her food, several potions and armament such as enchanted crossbows, bows and arrows, swords, a khopesh, a greatsword, a large greatsword and a trio of swords with swept hilts: a longsword and a pair of tatical-looking falchions. There are also a star mace, a baton, a club, a polearm, a dagger and a few more tools.

After deciding she is sufficiently well-equipped, she pays a fee to access the external walls and uses her keen amazon eyes to see up to far away the vast territory of the city. With this, they might be able to trap and kill the Godmodder.

((So, let's all make the Godmodder attack a giant city? If you don't you can reject it but I think it's a great strategy and all we lose is a city if we fail.)
I wont attack the city yet, belive me, the godmodder is able to destroy that fairly easily by now, i'll let the city improve an then attack it.

Hl3 or bust said:
"Sounds interesting, i'm looking for somewhere where I can make weapons."
"you should be able to make weapons there, although i don't remember if Durphy had more than one forge." I say while beginning to make for Durphy.
Heads for Durphy, easily outpacing both of you.

((sorry for disappearing, sleeping for 13 hours does that))

while on the way to Durphy, i learn basic runes and update my paper to be like the image
Runes
not mine btw

with the exception of a rune that resembles a square with an X in it with the middles of the lines taken out. I also have an idea on what the "Symbolic process" part means, that being that, in making a certain rune, you need to do or have something related to it.
After arriving at Durphy, i give the local blacksmith a small gold ring for use of his forge for as long as we need.

i buy from the Blacksmith a Mithril spear

now i'm out of money, but i have very good weapon

"yay"

"hey, guys do you think this spear can be enhanced with magic ?"

"There a few runes that could help it, but we to make them first." i say, as i take a large variety of iron scrap out of my pack

"I've got an idea of how that Symbollic process works as well, that being that, in order to make the rune, you have to do or have something that relates to it, like with the "Man" rune needing to be made by a man and the "Spear" runes needed to be made by someone who is good with spears."

After taking a moment to think, i say "After we make them, the last step is to brand them onto an object, and, trust me, there is going to be some fetish type stuff going on soon, as i have an idea that could help against that guy a lot."

I take out several pre-made molds, which i'll use to make the runes, that being: 3 Thorns, 2 Spears, 1 Wealth, 1 Man, 1 Hail and 1 Fire

I also load a small pile of scrap into the furnace before using a small pile of tinder to start it (1/9)

Back