• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tales of an broken world.

By now, this is an Fantasy roleplay.

Character personality page: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1831457

The Pub: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1831473

The health of the demon: ???

Starting Classes:

(Must create a character before attaching the godmodder)

Thief: You can steal things easily and you are faster, only class that can use ranger weapons.

Miner/Worker: You build things faster and +1 attack

Warrior: +5 health and +2 attack

Knight: +10 health and you can fight using Only Spears

Amazon (Females only) +3 health and +1.5 attack, can use any weapons but got an +1 bonus if them use exotic weapons, slower than Thiefs but still a bit faster than the other classes

Paladin: +10 health but -4 speed, can use only Hammers as weapons.

Black Mage: -1 health, -1 attach, quite fast, Can use black magic.

White mage: -2 health, can use White magic. Archer: -1 health, -1 Attach, +15 attach when using ranged weapon, can use simple Wind magic.

Advane classes (you can become an Advance Class user by. . .i wont tell you for now OwO)

Fatale: -3 health, SUPER FAST, +2 attach, can use Ranger weapons and Can add poison into them.

BUFF MINER: +5 attach, +5 health, build things 3 times faster than any other class.

Hero: +10 health, +10 attach, +2 in everything if you use swords and basic Black Spells

Guard: +20 health, +5 attach, can use Spears and Hammers only, can use Grey Magic (Magic that buff defenses.)

(Amazon dont have an advance class, but them got an Epic class, more on that later.)

Tank: +20 health, +15 attach, ULTRA SLOW, can use minor White magic spells

Black Warlock/Witch: -1 health, +1 attach, can use Ultra Black Spells and summon demons

White Warlock/Witch: Same as Black Warlock, Can use Ultra White Spells and summon angels.

Sniper: +5 health, +5 attach, +10 If using ranged weapon, Can use advanced wind magic.

Epic Classes, classes that can be used by just a persons, there Legends are the only persons that are able to scratch the Godmodder on a 1V1 match, ask me later how to become a Epic Class wielder.

Tornado: +15 health, The fastest person alive, Can LITERALLY controll the wind, +15 attach.

Bard: +30 attach, +30 Health, quite fast, can use the music as a weapon, can use Grey and Black spells.

King: +10 everything, can summon knights, can summon knights.

Ying-Yang Wizard: +5 health, can use ANY TYPE OFF SPELL.

Amazon Queen:+10 health, +5 attach, +3 all if using an Exotic Weapon. Can Use Gold Magic (attach boosting.)

Unique classes: Some players will get these classes.

I wont be able to Start this today, so ya all make a character page for your character, tomorrow i will see if them can be added or not, bye oWo

As nobody is attaching the Godmodder yet, he summon a statue.

Statue Hp: 5

The statue starts to summon 'something'

Summoning charge of the statue: 0/5

Running close to the Godmodder, I steal his sunglasses before ducking out of the way.

"HEY DIPSHIT"

As the same times I said it, while Godmodder is paying attention to me, I take out a Killer Wail from Splatoon Mod, and scream at his direction with deadly sound and ink.

Andykhang said:
Running close to the Godmodder, I steal his sunglasses before ducking out of the way.
"HEY DIPSHIT"

As the same times I said it, while Godmodder is paying attention to me, I take out a Killer Wail from Splatoon Mod, and scream at his direction with deadly ink.
The Godmodder is to Cool to get angry at a 'dipshit' insult, but he stillhave to worry about the beam, he summon sponge bob square pants as a meat shield and the sponge absorbs, then the godmodder turns the ink in beer and drinks it like a boss.

THE STATUE CHARGES: 1/5

while the he's distracted drinking bear, i lauch from the Gate of Memelon 500 Nanomachine enchanced Grumpy Nyancats at the Godmodder

Overlord775 said:
while the he's distracted drinking bear, i lauch from the Gate of Memelon 500 Nanomachine enchanced Grumpy Nyancats at the Godmodder
The Godmodder trowed some cat Food in the sun, and the NyanGumpycats Follow the cat food, burning alive.

Statue: 2/5 / STATUE HP: 5

As he's distracted, I steal the statues, as well as placing some inkbomb beneath his feet, and return to allies.

The statue explode as some Self-defense Program, -1 DAMAGE FOR YOU

The Godmodder creates a water barrier, Blocking the Ink.

-20 Godmodder's magic.

Overlord775 said:
i start singing Segata Sanshiro's theme song, quickly duplicating myself in to the thousands, each clone being as powerfull as the original and glowing yellow
then both i and all of my clones start repetedly and loudly saying "Ni"
The Godmodder snap his fingers and summons infinite Snes, the snes explode all all off the Segatas.

-1 hp for you.

-100 Godmodder magic.

Pulling out the Full Infinity Gaunlet from Mod, I snap my finger and delete you from existence, while simutaniously healing myself and put myself from faraway, and immediately throw it away as a heat-seeking rocket arm-nuke (and only nuke, losing it Infinity-ness) toward your original location.

Andykhang said:
Pulling out the Full Infinity Gaunlet from Mod, I snap my finger and delete you from existence, while simutaniously healing myself and put myself from faraway, and immediately throw it away as a heat-seeking rocket arm-nuke (and only nuke, losing it Infinity-ness) toward your original location.
the Godmodder Is infinite times above that weak 2-C weapon, he simply yawns and dont get any damage.

"I'm ABSOLUTLEY LIVID"

i pull Ea from the gate of babylon

"Giga Enuma Overdrive !"

Ea becomes colossal in size, while being imbued with an anti-Godmodder form of hamon, and starts spinning

then i attack you with the full might of my weapon

Overlord775 said:
"I'm ABSOLUTLEY LIVID"
i pull Ea from the gate of babylon

"Giga Enuma Overdrive !"

Ea becomes colossal in size, while being imbued with an anti-Godmodder form of hamon, and starts spinning

then i attack you with the full might of my weapon
"...Interesting...you are. . .powerful for being just an Random user...lets make a deal...if you join me, i wont kill you...if not..." the godmodder controlled your blood, making it boiling, you slowly starts to burn.

"only a fool would ally with a godmodder. i will not just stand aside and let you do what you want !"

my HP start lowering, but i keep pushing fowards

((That attach dont lower your Hp, it just hurts a lot.))

The Godmodder was kinda bothered by your response, but he dodged the attach by entering in another plane of existance.

-10 magic.

((by the way guys, if ya all found some persons interested in this rp i will be happy, we arent many persons for now...))

Putting on my newly-aqquired sunglasses with another Full Infinity Gauntlet, I snapped my finger again, and a barrage of Hyperbomb start landing around Godmodder, unleashing a lake of poison ink 10 km wide and deep with him at the center, as I watched with my newly-modded visor.

((I'll tried))

The Godmodder summoned headphones and started to listen to michael Jackson: 'Im bad'

he turned 5-dimensional and entered in the infinity Gauntlet, stealing it, dodging all the blows by being 5 dimenional, all while he was dancing.

He returned 4-Dimensional after that, he summoned an Giant castle whit defenses and went to sleep inside the castle.

Godmodder is sleeping!

New Foe: Castle! Castle hp: 200

Crossbow soliders of the castle hp: 100

((they may have lots of hp, but killing them will be kinda easy.))

Self-destructing the gauntlet with sizable explosive, I immediately retreated with teleportation stone, as I watched a castle sitting beside the lake.

Andykhang said:
Self-destructing the gauntlet with sizable explosive, I immediately retreated with teleportation stone, as I watched a castle sitting beside the lake.
The Godmodder absorbed the Explosion while he was sleeping, and then he woke up.

Castle destroyed.

Guards destroyed.

+100 godmodder's magic.

The Godmodder Quickly builded an Burger King and entered, that was his house now, he summoned an Crazy over powered hamburger and the burger started to summon something.

Summon charge: 0/3

Back