• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tales of an broken world.

The God Of Procrastination said:
Making a sword (2/10). ((What are/were the Godmodder's stats?))
((we're city level, GM is country but at full power is planet level))

The tinder is starting to burn hot (2/9)

"...What are you guys doing?"

Someone said, as you all turns around you can notice an guy with an mask, he had Yellow spiky hairs and had an crossbow on both of his arms.

"Oh, i see, ya'all are creating weapons, mind if i ask why?"

The boy asked, he had an calm voice.

"Oh, thanks for reminding me." i say as i check the slack tub, which is mostly full

The scrab is now very soft and beginning to melt (4/9)

Making a sword (3/10). ((I mean pre-retcon, and what about speed?))
((pre-retcon he was basically Superman (Outlier Edition) but could only maintain and use that pwoer as long as he hasd magic power, which got removed after the retcon. Not sure about speed, we're probably at least athletic and the GM is probably way faster))

Most of the scrap has melted (5/9)

Dannysayan said:
Someone said, as you all turns around you can notice an guy with an mask, he had Yellow spiky hairs and had an crossbow on both of his arms.

The boy asked, he had an calm voice.
"im new to this world...im here...because i have to meet an old friend..."

The boy said peacefully.

"Hm.....do you know their name? If you do it would make finding them far easier." I say, not taking my eyes off the forge but still paying attention to him

Dannysayan said:
Dannysayan said:
The boy said peacefully.
"oh, a new comer" i think to myself

"Hello there, i am Kight Overlord"

"I and my group are tring to defeat a really powerfull mage that has gone crazy, so we have come here to get better equipment"

"Do you want to join our quest ?"

Making a sword (4/10). ((Pre-retcon, I calculated him to 2-A from fused Xeno Goku. What is his current HP?))
((it's ??? in the OP, but there is lore and stuff so we'll probably find out later))

The scrap is fully liquid and i pour it into the Thorn and Spear molds as i put some more scrap into the crucible (6/9)

Due to the crucible already being hot, the extra scrap is already melted and ready to be used in the remaining molds, which i do (7/9)

As the runes are fully solidified, i begin to attach them to branding irons while saying "Here's that fetish-esque part I was talking about. So do you guys want the thorns on your skin, which should become like an armor but will hurt like hell when I apply it, or on your armor? The spear runes are obvious and the rental are for a plan i have." While realizing that inhale enough scrap for 2 more runes and ask everyone "what extra runes should I make with my left-over scrap?"

(8/9)

Overlord775 said:
Dannysayan said:
Dannysayan said:
The boy said peacefully.
"oh, a new comer" i think to myself
"Hello there, i am Kight Overlord"

"I and my group are tring to defeat a really powerfull mage that has gone crazy, so we have come here to get better equipment"

"Do you want to join our quest ?"
"Guys, Belive me, ya'all dont have an chance against him..."

The boy said pacefullly.

"Make a fire rune for me, i want to have elemental damage "

i look at the glowing branding

"also i prefer you put the runes on my armor, having my flesh scorched by fire isn't something i want to experience"

"You think we don't know that? Thats why we're here in the first place." i say semi-sarcastically

I also say "I Don't blame you, but i plan on doing it to myself for.... other reasons, mostly that i really, honestly don't care what i do to myself as long as it gives me a better chance against that guy, plus i have a few mirrors in my pack i can use to see what i'm doing."

"Alright, everyone give me the stuff they want runes on and i'll get it done. Overlord, do you want the ice and fire runes on your weapon or armor?"

Hl3 or bust said:
"Alright, everyone give me the stuff they want runes on and i'll get it done. Overlord, do you want the ice and fire runes on your weapon or armor?"

• Jollyness overdrive
"yes, i do want those runes on my armor and weapons"

i remove my armor and give it and my mithril spear to Kenny

I take Overlords equipment to a back room and apply the runes.

His armor appears to writhe and, to test it, i try to hit it with a hammer, whcih causes long metal spikes to break the hammer before it touches it, and it appears to be resistant to both heat and cold based on quick testing

His spear appears supernaturally sharp with the head covered in a light-blue fire

After doing Overlords things, i apply the runes to myself, with the hail and fire runes on either end of my hand, causing a small ball of white-hot ash to appear as i wince in pain, and the man and wealth runes to my back, which, as i nearly fall over, causes what appears to be a clone of me to appear out of nowhere, catch me and put me back up before disappearing.s

"I hope these are as good as they should be." i say to Overlord as i leave the back room

i put back one the armor and i look at the runes on my spear

"Let's hope they are. Anyway, when Armor guy finishes his sword we are going to raid a dungeon to find magical arctifacts, we'll need all the power we can get our hand on to be able to defeat the Godmodder"

i then realize something

i turn towards God of Procrastination's character

"you never told us your name, how are you called ?

"Good idea. Also, be careful with that spear, i'm pretty sure you could cut yourself in half with it by waving it in your general direction at this point." I say while putting my gambeson back on testing out my new abilities.

"Welp...i have to go, i know that you guys are really important for the fate of this everything...many things are gonna happen...bye..."

The Boy said as he disappeared.

ÒÇîÒéóÒâ│ÒâèÒÇì

Anna walks off town after collecting information on the whereabouts of other adventurers like her that plan on resisting the Godmodder and fully stacking herself with varied weapons. With this bought equipment, her power already sort of doubles, but she needs to ask a blacksmith to forge something better, as well as she needs to unite with other adventurers to fight. It was said that it is common for them to head for a small town in the south, close to the Honorguard Citadel but in the continent, got a map and a few materials and headed there.

It was said that several blacksmiths, tailorers and artisans of all classes were headed at Durphy to commerce, and so as Anna races through the citadel's gatehouses, showing her documents but leaving as fast as she can, the bridge connecting the first gatehouse to the citadel draws up and mages start casting enchantments in the walls and all sections of the bridge as the sun sets. That's a measure of reinforcement that is done once a month: the mineral rock used for the bridges and walls, as well as most buildings inside the citadel, is one that is otherwise relatively rare, but used to make up several mountains and still makes the structure of most of the island's rocks. A large, yet normal building can be pulverized before a dent is to be put on these walls, and normal houses didn't need the same treatment, but in order to maximize the durability of the walls, a monthly magic treatment is necessary to all the defensive structures. Any enchantments can raise a frail material's durability by orders of magnitude, and the entire citadel is protected by them. Even more so are its walls, indeed. When enchanted, Anna's best shots right now aren't any different from a weak person attacking a stone wall, or even weaker.

She could have bought a horse, but didn't need to: Anna, as an amazon, is faster than any cheap or non-magical horse, and would rather expend her money in more equipment than buy one of the more expensive ones to go faster. As she leaves the town and the bridges had been fully drawn, a perfectly reflective sphere started growing from the ground up around the entire citadel's island. That is an extremely powerful defensive spell that require many powerful mages to activate around an entire island: its name is [Dead End], a space-time manipulation ability that cuts off the path between two points, creating a plane of no space-time fabric which therefore could simply not be crossed: all matter will bounce and all energy would be reflected, and it wasn't possible to use magic from outside to the inside of a space fully sealed by [Dead End] at all. No finite amount of power can break through this barrier that was one of the pinnacles of defensive hax. When it covers the entire island in a sphere, it looks from inside like a convex mirror has replaced the sky and the citadel is vertically mirrored in an odd fashion during every night from the time the sun finishes setting to the time where it starts raising.

And so she heads towards Durphy while running, soon to reach the close by small town. No one would believe that she carries so many equipment, as they weigh her nothing due to being all inside a ring except for her light protective gear.

((You guys can RP the arrival of several more merchants and blacksmiths in large carriages if you think you'd already like several of them to make some task more easy or faster to grind throughout the several rounds of the roleplay. I plan on doing that to distribute some of my "making X" tasks over several NPCs. However, I suppose we should consider items made by other players as inherently of higher quality than those made by NPCs, so it'd be good to take some prep time to make stuff to each other, share materials, etc.))

Mand21 said:
ÒÇîÒéóÒâ│ÒâèÒÇì
Anna walks off town after collecting information on the whereabouts of other adventurers like her that plan on resisting the Godmodder and fully stacking herself with varied weapons. With this bought equipment, her power already sort of doubles, but she needs to ask a blacksmith to forge something better, as well as she needs to unite with other adventurers to fight. It was said that it is common for them to head for a small town in the south, close to the Honorguard Citadel but in the continent, got a map and a few materials and headed there.

It was said that several blacksmiths, tailorers and artisans of all classes were headed at Durphy to commerce, and so as Anna races through the citadel's gatehouses, showing her documents but leaving as fast as she can, the bridge connecting the first gatehouse to the citadel draws up and mages start casting enchantments in the walls and all sections of the bridge as the sun sets. That's a measure of reinforcement that is done once a month: the mineral rock used for the bridges and walls, as well as most buildings inside the citadel, is one that is otherwise relatively rare, but used to make up several mountains and still makes the structure of most of the island's rocks. A large, yet normal building can be pulverized before a dent is to be put on these walls, and normal houses didn't need the same treatment, but in order to maximize the durability of the walls, a monthly magic treatment is necessary to all the defensive structures. Any enchantments can raise a frail material's durability by orders of magnitude, and the entire citadel is protected by them. Even more so are its walls, indeed. When enchanted, Anna's best shots right now aren't any different from a weak person attacking a stone wall, or even weaker.

She could have bought a horse, but didn't need to: Anna, as an amazon, is faster than any cheap or non-magical horse, and would rather expend her money in more equipment than buy one of the more expensive ones to go faster. As she leaves the town and the bridges had been fully drawn, a perfectly reflective sphere started growing from the ground up around the entire citadel's island. That is an extremely powerful defensive spell that require many powerful mages to activate around an entire island: its name is [Dead End], a space-time manipulation ability that cuts off the path between two points, creating a plane of no space-time fabric which therefore could simply not be crossed: all matter will bounce and all energy would be reflected, and it wasn't possible to use magic from outside to the inside of a space fully sealed by [Dead End] at all. No finite amount of power can break through this barrier that was one of the pinnacles of defensive hax. When it covers the entire island in a sphere, it looks from inside like a convex mirror has replaced the sky and the citadel is vertically mirrored in an odd fashion during every night from the time the sun finishes setting to the time where it starts raising.

And so she heads towards Durphy while running, soon to reach the close by small town. No one would believe that she carries so many equipment, as they weigh her nothing due to being all inside a ring except for her light protective gear.

((You guys can RP the arrival of several more merchants and blacksmiths in large carriages if you think you'd already like several of them to make some task more easy or faster to grind throughout the several rounds of the roleplay. I plan on doing that to distribute some of my "making X" tasks over several NPCs. However, I suppose we should consider items made by other players as inherently of higher quality than those made by NPCs, so it'd be good to take some prep time to make stuff to each other, share materials, etc.))
By the wind an young boy with a mask appeared in front of the Amazon...

"...So...you must be Anna, i am right?"

The Boy calmly asked.

((I'm surprised by how does he know her name. o-o How?))

ÒÇîÒéóÒâ│ÒâèÒÇì

— Don't suddenly appear close to people like this, it's uneducated! — says Anna immediately, flustered and creeped out even before the boy starts talking, while dodging him and continuing on her race. After all, she's running and won't stop for a random person.

Godmodder snubbed, Anna manages to cross the drawbridges while asking to be let inside and they allow her to show the documents when she's already inside the first portcullis of the gatehouse, kind of "trapped" in the middle until she is verified and identifies herself. As with any town controlled by the resistance, it has several defensive enchantments to prevent flight, teleportation from outside and other mobility abilitties from Godmodder and his minions or really anyone who hasn't been fully verified to not be a minion from the godmodder, some of them even involving death hax that instantly responds to the Godmodder's attacks.

Entering the town and now protected by its walls as a random hunter NPC using an invisibility spell shoots an invisible, inaudible and enchanted arrow to the godmodder's neck since no one would lose that opportunity, Anna walks around through the torch-lit environment of the commercial town as she finds some adventurers.

Wearing now as her only "equipment" some lightly enchanted silk shirt and skirt that would otherwise be preferred by magicians because she views it as comfortable clothing, Anna calls the attention of an adventurer.

— Um... — she shyly calls Arend while approaching him on calmer footsteps now that the blonde is no longer exposed to the dangers of outside a city's walls. — Are you an adventurer? I wanted to know where other people tend to buy equipment here, what places are trustworthy and things like that. Can you guide me?

"Uh...boy, she sure can Run..."

The figure with the mask said, he didnt know why she had avoided him like that.

The young boy with a mask was confused, but whatever was goin to happen, he really had to talk with her.

While this was happening the Godmodder was walking towards the city of Petra, an city famous by the mines and by the food there, he was...Eager to know if that was true.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The boy with the mask dissapeared again in the wind.

((May I describe the city of Petra and its defenses in case he attacks it? ovo Since no one is rping right now and I'm pretty sure the Godmodder plans on attacking it so that might give him some difficulty. Gonna inspire myself in the dwarven kingdom after allying itself to Ainz Ooal Gown.

Of course, I'm not going to give it the level of defenses that Honorguard Citadel has, but expect walls that require output on the Tier 7 to damage and some Tier 6 defenses.))

Mand21 said:
((May I describe the city of Petra and its defenses in case he attacks it? ovo Since no one is rping right now and I'm pretty sure the Godmodder plans on attacking it so that might give him some difficulty. Gonna inspire myself in the dwarven kingdom after allying itself to Ainz Ooal Gown.
Of course, I'm not going to give it the level of defenses that Honorguard Citadel has, but expect walls that require output on the Tier 7 to damage and some Tier 6 defenses.))
uh, i wanted to do that, but as you are an CLEARLY better roleplayer than me, if you want you can do it! ^^

Back