• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tales of an broken world.

Dannysayan said:
Okay everybody, i've decided to make everything...less cringy and whitout the too op things, here the changes:

Ya'all are City level+ for now.

Sorry HI3 or bust, stop with these SCP things, them are too op.

i want to make this an more normal fantasy roleplay, when i made this thread i even had an lore for the godmodder in my mind, but then the cringe started and i just choosed to follow it.

Xeno goku never was at the pub.

Bec Noir neven existed.

Same for Golden freezer.

The godmodder is ? tier for now, but ya'all are probably able to hurt him as he is just messing around for now.

Sorry again for everybody who liked the cringe fest.
((Sure. Rebooted and all. Do you wanna make a new thread? In any way, what's the standard and limitations now? I suppose I have to use my weapons. Can I have abilities such as my passive Interference Field? I was also planning one called "The Godslayer" which grants my characters super effectiveness against divine-ish beings.)

Mand21 said:
Dannysayan said:
Okay everybody, i've decided to make everything...less cringy and whitout the too op things, here the changes:

i want to make this an more normal fantasy roleplay, when i made this thread i even had an lore for the godmodder in my mind, but then the cringe started and i just choosed to follow it.

Bec Noir neven existed.

Same for Golden freezer.

The godmodder is ? tier for now, but ya'all are probably able to hurt him as he is just messing around for now.

((Sure. Rebooted and all. Do you wanna make a new thread? In any way, what's the standard and limitations now? I suppose I have to use my weapons. Can I have abilities such as my passive Interference Field? I was also planning one called "The Godslayer" which grants my characters super effectiveness against divine-ish beings.)
Hm...i dont know if i should make a new thread or stick with this...y'know what? im creating a new thread...

I've already putted tooo many things into this rp, creating a new thread will take to long, so yeah, guess i'll stick with this XD

Mand21 said:
Dannysayan said:

Bec Noir neven existed.

Same for Golden freezer.

Btw, the Godmodder isnt an Divine being, he is an demon, and yeah, you can create that weapon, you character is okay.

((np man, they were pretty broken is all honesty and one that i planned to bring out could literally make me stronger than the GM because a sentence that said that and info about it exist in the same document which would be a whole new level of broken. Anyways, so now i'm just a regular thief again?)) ((also, in your opinion, would our current set-up (without overlord because he disappeared) be able to kill the GM?))

Hl3 or bust said:
((np man, they were pretty broken is all honesty and one that i planned to bring out could literally make me stronger than the GM because a sentence that said that and info about it exist in the same document which would be a whole new level of broken. Anyways, so now i'm just a regular thief again?))
((also, in your opinion, would our current set-up (without overlord because he disappeared) be able to kill the GM?))
For now the godmodder is just messing around, ya'all are able to hurt him, but arent able to kill him yet, i mean, ya'all are just in the 1 class and dont discovered nothing 'bout the lore im creating, so killing him off now would be anti-climatic.

Hl3 or bust said:
((I meant pre-retcon))
((where are we in relation to the Godmodder?))
welp, for now the godmodder is using 'Country level' power, while ya'all are City level.

Probably the godmodder full power will be Planet level, but for now, as he is messing around, is only Country level.

((Danny, you should create another tread, turning a meme tread in to a serius tread in nigh-impossible and without the over the top sceninigas this is no longer "Destroy the Godmodder", the whole point of it is fighting against a nigh-omnipotent character by spamming attacks untill something works ))

((ok then, a few more questions: is speed equalized (or not a complete speed blitz either way)?

Is there a limit to what i can steal as a thief (i mean stealing from the GM or whoever, not stealing something really illogical like a mountain or a spell (INB4 spellthief) or whatever)?

If i say, stole magic components and instructions, could i make what the instructions are for without having to get someone else to do it?))

Overlord775 said:
((Danny should create another tread, turning a meme tread in to a serius tread in nigh-impossible and without the over the top sceninigas this is no longer "Destroy the Godmodder", the whole point of it is fighting against a nigh-omnipotent character by spamming attacks untill something works ))
yeah...i did a mess ;^;

The God Of Procrastination said:
I'm bored, make the new thread already.
Guys...i've decided that i shouldnt change nothing, i cant change something that isnt broken, sorry for everything, let's continue with this rp like it started! ^^

((welp, let's try the non-meme approch))

i am Knight Ovelord

i have heard that the Godmodder like to punch puppies

i won't let his evil-doing go unchecked any longer

"i am Overlord and i came here to poke the Godmodder with my spear"

Overlord775 said:
((welp, let's try the non-meme approch))
i am Knight Ovelord

i have heard that the Godmodder like to punch puppies

i won't let his evil-doing go unchecked any longer

"i am Overlord and i came here to poke the Godmodder with my lance"
You notice that on the ground there was a newspaper that said that the godmodder was currently in Sahara, an city that was close to an waterfall.

Dannysayan said:
You notice that on the ground there was a newspaper that said that the godmodder was currently in Sahara, an city that was close to an waterfall.
"Oh, well, i guess i should head there

but first is better that i make some allies, for a jolly cooperation"

i look around me and i shout: "is there anyone here ?"

welp, here's someone

i look at the man who came out of the ditch

"Hello there, i am Knight Ovelord, from the order of the Knights of NI. i have travelled to this lands to stop the dastardly Godmodder and stop his reign of terror"

"I've heard you guys are pretty strong, but i wouldn't go after him without quite a bit off preperation, since the last group i was with got atomized." I say before quickly following it up with "Speaking of which, i've recently been able to get a few leads on something related to Rune magic, possibly their creation by conventional means instead of by other magic, which should help a lot if they retain their normal power."

"Good idea, but there's a problem ...

you didn't present yourself. I would like to know your name and the reason you were in that ditch"

"Oh yeah, sorry, i tend to get ahead of myself. My names Kenny Hassard and me being in the ditch was the result of me being punted by the explosion that atomized the rest of my last team, which i'm honestly not sure how i even survived but thats beside the point." I say

"it's a plasure to meet you Kenny, i'm sorry about your team, i'll defeat the Godmodder to avenge them"

i strike All Might's pose

"but first, we need to power up. You were talking about learning rune magic. but sadly i'm a spearman, i can't use magic, but i would gladly help if there anything i can do to help you learn it"

It was an quiet but lively city...or at least it was...

"DIE BASTARD!"

An Buff knight said as he'd rushed the godmodder, The demon quickly dodged and, summoning an Claymore, stabbed the knight right into the hearth, that warrior died, the Godmodder looked around, he'd noticed that he had already slayed every guard there.

"Oh my, what an wortless place, the guards dont lasted even for an hour, god if im losing faith in humaaanityyyy..."

The Godmodder ironically and cherfully said, as he'd used an Black-magic spell to destroy the caste that was there, the city of Sahara dont existed anymore...

"Yeah, i kinda only just realized that, but i can probably do something with it that can help us." i say as i hear a large explosion in the distence "Oh boy, here we go again."

((What happened to my attacks? The being in another planet shenanigans? I was going to make a huge combo for dozens of hitpoints damage ;-;))

i see the city getting erased

"yep, we need to power-up a lot to even stand a chance"

i look back at Kenny with a half-worried look

"What must you do to learn rune magic ?"

Mand21 said:
((What happened to my attacks? The being in another planet shenanigans? I was going to make a huge combo for dozens of hitpoints damage ;-;))
((the entire verse was downgraded, now the Godmodder is only planet level and the players are only city level))

I think for a moment before saying "Not 100% sure right now, but i know that the first step is being able to read them, which is going to be a problem since, at best, it's a dead language and at worst it's not even a langauge at all, making it so that any one rune can have any meaning we want it to. The latter possibility makes it far more powerful but basically impossible to translate, while the former is a far more reasonable assumption, so i guess we'll have to find out at some point."

Mand21 said:
*Anna repeats her overpowered entrance as well as grasp heart into seven spells combo shenanigans*
((now that the entire verse was dowgraded, if your charracter is as powerfull as it was pre-retcon she's infinity^infinity^Infinity times stronger than the Godmodder. So if you want to play you should downgrade her to a normal character with a basic class and no other powers))

Mand21 said:
yeah. like Overlord said XD

Back