• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cyberpunk 2.0 additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok now that the 2.0 patch has been out for more than a week its about time we talk about it and how it effects the verse overall with all the new abilities and feats we can preform

starting off with hax
V now has multiple new abilities due to his new skill trees which are
quake- with this ability V can smash their fists or blunt weapons on the ground causing a small quake that can knock down enemies (vibration manipulation I think?) this can be done without the use of any cyberware meaning it goes to base V
ripple effect- if V hits anyone with quake it restores 15% of their health (self healing) no cyberware or items needed
air dash- allows V to dash great distances in the air (improved pseudo flight) no cyberware or items needed
fury- if V is over capacity when it comes to cyberware they have a 5% chance of entering a rage mode that amplifies their damage and it also provides constant electricity and emp blasts while in it (if you max out your engineering skills but hey still base) (this provides V with rage power and better electricity manip basically)
Focus + deep breath - prevents V from losing stamina while shooting and slows down time for him while aiming a pistol or sniper rifle (perception manipulation) does not require cyberware.
now for some DLC powers
Vulnerability analytics- this power provides V with the ability to analyze an enemy and pin point their weak spots (information analysis I believe?)
jail break+ limiter removal- if V has gorilla arms equipped he can deliver a strong attack that sends a shockwave through the enemy that can knock down multiple other enemies next to or behind them (air manipulation or shock wave manipulation I am unsure)

Now for a whole heap of stat amplifying abilities that again he has in base some with the use of cyberware some without.
creeping death - when V activates optical camo they gain 15% more health and stamina and increase movement speed by 10%(cyberware required)
flash of steel - upon executing an enemy with a sword V gains a 25% movement and attack speed bonus (no cyberware required)
adrenaline rush + juggernaut - when V uses a healing item they gain a temporary boost to their health, speed and attack power (no cyberware needed by items required)
pyromania - when ever V hits someone with an explosion or shockwave of any kind they gain a 5% boost to their speed and 10% to the power of any explosive weapon in their arsenal this effect can stack 5 times (doesn't require cyberware)
sharpshooter- if V hits anyone in the head they receive a temporary boost to their stamina regeneration, cost and critical damage chance (no cyberware required)

and now onto stats
V is now faster in base as they are capable of blocking and outright deflecting bullets with a katana without a need for any cyberware, I don't know what exact speed it nets V but I am fairly certain that reflecting a bullet with a sword right back at a person who shot you is better than simply dodging bullets
V is now physically stronger as they are capable of lifting a fully armored and cyberized individual above their head and throwing them around 30 to 40 feet in the air (they also throw them with enough force to cause their bodies to rip apart on impact)

There are also new implants and changes to existing ones, but that is something that we need to sort out later.

Bruh you could at least have consulted us in the discussion thread, im gonna sk for this to be closed because we've got our own stuff planned we're working on, I'll link the discussions thread here but dude its much too soon for this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back