• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just found a thing that may upgrade TABS LS, Banshee can lift the tank out of the ground with her area of effect hability, this probable could scale to the top tiers of the verse(almost sure she can lift any troop with that that's why only the ones we also will upgrade to 8-B would get the LS upgrade)

Just found a thing that may upgrade TABS LS, Banshee can lift the tank out of the ground with her area of effect hability, this probable could scale to the top tiers of the verse(almost sure she can lift any troop with that that's why only the ones we also will upgrade to 8-B would get the LS upgrade)
Won't this just scale to Banshee with that ability? Why would it scale to others?

Won't this just scale to Banshee with that ability? Why would it scale to others?
2 things:

sinse banshee use TK to do lift things even someone that has higher LS wouldn't be able to overpower It if they don't have flight or any similar hability

The top tiers of the verse should be much stronger then a 1100 troop, Like the giants for exemple(At least the ones that are phisically strong)

2 things:

sinse banshee use TK to do lift things even someone that has higher LS wouldn't be able to overpower It if they don't have flight or any similar hability

The top tiers of the verse should be much stronger then a 1100 troop, Like the giants for exemple(At least the ones that are phisically strong)
I guess I can see an argument

I would like a little lore about giants, I don't know, something that says 'beings that are 20 times larger than the normal wobbler,the jotunns can move mountains with easy,the tree giants use large trees for weapons and They beat their enemies sending them to another continent,the samurai giants,maybe not that good in using a sword like a samurai or a shogun,but with their strike they can cut you in half like butter,and then destroy things around them with a stomp''

I'm in a really bad timig this days, If someone could add the thigs from my last CRT I would thank a lot... I really can't fo that at the mo
Moment

What swarm?
noun
  1. a large or dense group of insects, especially flying ones.
    "a swarm of locusts"
verb
  1. 1.
    (of insects) move in or form a swarm.
    "a plague of locusts swarmed across the countryside"
  2. 2.
    move somewhere in large numbers.
    "protesters were swarming into the building"
Basically give every 9-B unity the 8-B tier whem in large numbers sinse a bunch of them can take out the 8-B troops

Oh and Lemon, remember when I told you that Lady Red Jade vs Yang Guo has always been a one-shot fight and that durability didn't matter in the fight?

Back