• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Could you guys give imput in the banshee CRT for LS? Would make easier to show the ADM's that is valid sinse most of the problem seen to be the nature of TABS as a verse that is 90% gameplay only

Okay, just have a trough that may help suport the 100 ls verse crt

I'm sure any movement based hability should be able to overpower any "pushing" or pulling atack in the verse (exept grabs) this should help as dupporting evidence... trough I need to get home first

I'm sure any movement based ability should be able to overpower any "pushing" or pulling attack in the verse (except grabs) this should help as supporting evidence... though I need to get home first
OK, good luck

Movement buffs are quite the rarity. All I can remember are the Shogun, Harpooner, and the Minotaur

2 questions, what is going on on the TABS verse page and who posted the ice giant profile?

Also, let's discuss a thig sinse It's in Ice giant profile... Should troops that aren't one shooted frozen by Url or Ice Giant ice axes and ice breath respectivaly get limited resistence to low temperatures?

Fair but stronger ice units like ice giant and ullr can probably do it a lot quicker
Yes, they can completly freeze folder with one atack... but they are 8-B so It's kinda expected... but they can't even do that to troops like the king, Ice giant (who's breath is the best ice inflicting atack in the game) still takes 5 of them to freeze

Yes, they can completly freeze folder with one atack... but they are 8-B so It's kinda expected... but they can't even do that to troops like the king, Ice giant (who's breath is the best ice inflicting atack in the game) still takes 5 of them to freeze
King is probably 8-B since they can significantly damage thor and outright beat the mammoth.

ive-always-been-here-kim-chang.gif

I found a very ig new feat on TABS as a verse, You know that there is a map builder right? there is a thing that is bassically a stage hazard that let's meteors fall on the map during normal gameplay and their explosions cover a very big area, and I mean BIG

Back