• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ok, cactus seens fine now
About the sarrisa, wouldn't It rage just be "extended meele range"?

And mammoth should have large size 0

Now thinking, the cactus shouldn't have a "parcial Invulnerability(His cactus suit is immune to projectiles, but can still be hurt by them in exposed parts)" instead of being commented in the dura part exclusivile? sinse he can tank much strongher projectiles whit It without recving an damage, but swords, explosives, etc still can damage him in the cactus suit. and thinking now, It's range should also be extended meele range sinse the cactus explosion is very small, and would that cactus explosion count as danmaku?

Now thinking, the cactus shouldn't have a "parcial Invulnerability
This is basically the kevlar problem. Remember how being bulletproof required 8-B durability? Well kevlar is mostly bulletproof and yet blunt damage still works through it (Albeit in a lesser extent). How about resistance to piercing damage?

Halbeards are fine in my vision

Harpooners strikes shoukd probavle be comented somewhere that he uses kicks to atack

In range, It's a harpoon, not a spear

The habillity to parry meele atacks shoukd be comented near the "weponary mastery" section, I think, but isn't a big deal, also, one of his most important tools is the knockback of his gun, It's so great that I also think should be mentioned somwhere, like in AP "his gun can send other units flying away"

Hoppilite has very inconsitent damage output in that wall, the best being 2 hits with the shield and the worst being 4 spear strikes.
Sinse a lot of times both destroy in 3, probable comenting "Should be at least as strong as units that can destroy that wall in 3 strikes" would be better

In the dura you could coment units like arches that the shield can take hits of ni problem

The rest seens fine for me

Halbeards are fine in my vision

Harpooners strikes shoukd probavle be comented somewhere that he uses kicks to atack

In range, It's a harpoon, not a spear

The habillity to parry meele atacks shoukd be comented near the "weponary mastery" section, I think, but isn't a big deal, also, one of his most important tools is the knockback of his gun, It's so great that I also think should be mentioned somwhere, like in AP "his gun can send other units flying away"

Hoppilite has very inconsitent damage output in that wall, the best being 2 hits with the shield and the worst being 4 spear strikes.
Sinse a lot of times both destroy in 3, probable comenting "Should be at least as strong as units that can destroy that wall in 3 strikes" would be better

In the dura you could coment units like arches that the shield can take hits of ni problem

The rest seens fine for me
Alright, fixed

Added the units I promised. If they're added, the Tribal Faction will finally be complete unless Raptor Raider and Raptors get moved there

Also next I'll be making Harvester, Hay Baler, Firework Archer, and Monks

Added the units I promised. If they're added, the Tribal Faction will finally be complete unless Raptor Raider and Raptors get moved there

Also next I'll be making Harvester, Hay Baler, Firework Archer, and Monks
2 things, I'm almost sure that the shield barrear isn't made of metal, just put "shield" as equipament for now

The stone from the stoner:)V) is capable of protecting him frome projectiles as well... And just trough something, ranged unitys such as the stone trower shouldn't have weapon creatin sinse they just evoke their weapons back after trowing It?

The stone from the stoner:)V) is capable of protecting him frome projectiles as well... And just trough something, ranged unitys such as the stone trower shouldn't have weapon creatin sinse they just evoke their weapons back after trowing It?
Or hammer space since they could also be pulling it from their inventory. And should I just call them Stone Throwers or Stoners since I can't change the page's name

I was "this" close to adding the stone throwers. That was close

Or hammer space since they could also be pulling it from their inventory. And should I just call them Stone Throwers or Stoners since I can't change the page's name

I was "this" close to adding the stone throwers. That was close
I really don't know with is better... Well, we have mention ofe "D1ldos" in the Wiki thanks to the suction cups man profile

Summon might be better sinse their weapons normaly vanishe before they can trow another... Trough chear leaders can mess this up... Creation seens better for me

ok, this is a trick one, I'm almost sure that those "weaker" tanks don't resist the skeleton soldiers so well, I will give a look to It later, trough you probable should treath the likes of Harvester and monk the same way you treatead the Halbeard and if the hey baller can have camouflage so the cacti should have... now, the most important things

shogu: thanks to his hurricane slash should have limited paralises, sinse units hitted by It can't move until the damage is delt to them, just as much as the shogun It self, Sinse It is one of the only units that can dodge melee atacks, It should have acrobatics, not only thanks to that, the hurricane slash also, and It can dash into units to "surprise atacks". It should be mentioned that It can deflect much more projectiles in sequence. Ice giants still have more helth them tree giants.

Fire worker archer: The push effect of It's arrows should be mentioned somewhere, they can make units go flying without controll, press oponents into theground or just slow them down

Monk: It is one of the units withIt's atacks have the most knokback, one of the only things that make It a viable tank thanks to It's low damage and considerable lower helth comparable to other tanks

shogu: thanks to his hurricane slash should have limited paralises, sinse units hitted by It can't move until the damage is delt to them, just as much as the shogun It self, Sinse It is one of the only units that can dodge melee atacks, It should have acrobatics, not only thanks to that, the hurricane slash also, and It can dash into units to "surprise atacks". It should be mentioned that It can deflect much more projectiles in sequence. Ice giants still have more helth them tree giants.

Fire worker archer: The push effect of It's arrows should be mentioned somewhere, they can make units go flying without controll, press oponents into theground or just slow them down

Monk: It is one of the units withIt's atacks have the most knokback, one of the only things that make It a viable tank thanks to It's low damage and considerable lower helth comparable to other tanks
Fixed all of it

Seens like thouse troops really have some resistence, trough stinfs can still make them become scared, so It's a small level

Alright, it is added.

I think I should probably start trying to make the more unique units. Next I'll try Blackbeard, Pirate Queen, and Skeleton Archer and Warrior

Mace spinner should have Wind manipulation as well thanks to the tornado hability, as well a "higher whem in tornado"

fencers don't dodge projectiles

Skeletons archers don't have fear manipulation

Painters only dodge projectiles

Pirate queen should have acrobatics or even limited flyight thanks to bomb spin that let her hover in the air a while whem trowing bombs, IDK with one of the 2 It counts

Black beard also has a jumping hability and same thing as mace spinner tornado

SS is fine

Mace spinner should have Wind manipulation as well thanks to the tornado hability, as well a "higher whem in tornado"

fencers don't dodge projectiles

Skeletons archers don't have fear manipulation

Painters only dodge projectiles

Pirate queen should have acrobatics or even limited flyight thanks to bomb spin that let her hover in the air a while whem trowing bombs, IDK with one of the 2 It counts

Black beard also has a jumping hability and same thing as mace spinner tornado

SS is fine
All changes are added

For units like the skeleton archer, you shouldn't mention how many hits It take to break tthe wall, sinse It needing 25 would be a game mechanic to balance It fire damage and probable are vomparable to normal archers, this apply to all archer exept Ice archers

and again, you didn't mentioned in the ap nor in the tier of black beard and mace spinner "higher whem tornado" trough both should be a separated key thanks to how It is "started"

pirate kick should be mentioned in pirate queen as well
It's just a kick, I don't think that's very notable
For units like the skeleton archer, you shouldn't mention how many hits It take to break tthe wall, sinse It needing 25 would be a game mechanic to balance It fire damage and probable are vomparable to normal archers, this apply to all archer exept Ice archers
If you disregard that, you'll end up disregarding all of the other feats you've made. Keep in mind that damage doesn't affect how fast the wall breaks
and again, you didn't mentioned in the ap nor in the tier of black beard and mace spinner "higher whem tornado" trough both should be a separated key thanks to how It is "started"
I'll do that

Back