• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Is that what you used for the crater calc? Because in that case, you should probably consult with the calc group people. Not to mention the size variation for units in-game
what?

1- The tank dosn't change sizes, that's why I want to use It
2- I havent done a single calc for TABS yet
3-If you are talking about the wall breaking feat, I wasn't the one calculating It and they used "Averge male hight" into a bomb-on-a-stick to get the size, so nop
4-You aren't really helping me here much with this half awnsers

Well I'm not someone that knows how to calc things so I can't really help you with that
You seen to know how to ask calculation groups or give opnions trough, just not doing that -_-

any way, I have a lot of things in mind and doing the crater calc isn't a priority at the moment for me, if you want It to go faster You should help me more get the awnser to questions I made instead of just saying "You can go do that to get your awnser"

and sorry if I'm beingh rude, kinda frustrated right now

Idk if I have said that wet, but how about we make folder troops have a AP for whem in large groups sinse they can kill troops comparable to Thor in groups

Idk if I have said that wet, but how about we make folder troops have a AP for whem in large groups sinse they can kill troops comparable to Thor in groups
I recall the AP difference between average troops and top tier ones aren't that far off so a large group of them can probably deal enough chip damage

I recall the AP difference between average troops and top tier ones aren't that far off so a large group of them can probably deal enough chip damage
That's what I meant

Somethig like "9-A alone, 8-C in large groups" probable for any troop that costs less them 1000, for troops that costa less them 2000 would be just "8-C in groups"

I don't want to take 3 years counting pixels, and I also can't take pronto from tabs at the moment as well
So fun fact Lemon. When you hover your mouse over the canvas in Paint, if you look to the lower left of the window, you'll see the co-ordinates of where your mouse is in the canvas

It's super easy, you literally just have to put your mouse over the points you want to measure and check that number

TABSArea.png
TABSCastle-Size.png
TABSCrater.png
TABSCrater2.png
TABSDa-Vinci.png
TABSPeasant.png
TABSStick.png

I also know a mod that completly removess this "mutations" but just rebooted my pc after having stalled some tabs mods and don'twant to risk

Any way, I will use Davinci height to get the peasant height and use It to get the monk staff lenght to messure the hole... I could just get the staff lenght directly from the ground... one sec

Any way, I will use Davinci height to get the peasant height and use It to get the monk staff length to meassure the hole... I could just get the staff lenght directly from the ground... one sec
Wait, why monk staff? I thought you're using Da Vinci because you're gonna use his IRL height to scale

Back