• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wait, why monk staff? I thought you're using Da Vinci because you're gonna use his IRL height to scale
It's easier to keep him straight

I will use Davinci to get the size of the squares of the simulation map, and them use ethe squares to get the staff size sinse IT's easier to keep It straight and has no risk of getting a size changed one

Here some of the pixel scalings
Castle-Area-Line.png
Castle-Line.png

Crater-Height-Line.png
Crater-Lenghtt-Line.png

Dead-Trees-Lined.png
Staff-Lined.png
Vince-Lined.png

I wonder if the AP of the castle destruction and the crater formation AP can be combined sinse both are the result of the phisical destruction the hammer did

We can use the 57964590000 J 8-B (Crater + Castle 5) end, this mean any troop that has a higher price then Thor (I would also like to put fot eny troop that costs less then thor the "8-B in great numbers"

Anyway, sinse the Castle + Crater 5 end was accepted we can start the upgrades (I don't think You need a CRT if the upgrade was made trough a accepted calc) Just want to know if we all are agreeing in upgrading all troops that have Thor price or higher and keep weaker troops 9-B

So?

Back