• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I found a very ig new feat on TABS as a verse, You know that there is a map builder right? there is a thing that is bassically a stage hazard that let's meteors fall on the map during normal gameplay and their explosions cover a very big area, and I mean BIG
Can units even get damaged by it or is it just a static effect? If they can get damaged by it then what units can survive it?
Also, how much does a anchor weight?
They don't weigh that much

I found a very ig new feat on TABS as a verse, You know that there is a map builder right? there is a thing that is bassically a stage hazard that let's meteors fall on the map during normal gameplay and their explosions cover a very big area, and I mean BIG
Just calced it and if it does damage units then its a pretty respectable 9-A

Okay... made a more in deep test... they don't take damage from the meteors for some reasson... But they are knockbacked by It, so Maybe we can say they completly tank thouse explosions?

Okay... made a more in deep test... they don't take damage from the meteors for some reasson... But they are knockbacked by It, so Maybe we can say they completly tank thouse explosions?
Well it clearly effects the environment and by all accounts still effects the units so it should still be treated like an actual explosion. Also I updated the calc and its almost double as powerful

Da_Vinci%27s_Fighting_Vehicle_Design_Flaw_and_Dimensions.jpg
Davinci-Wheel2.png

The staff is around 7 squares long... If the wheels have 2 meters... things may get bigger for TABS... I also have other rulers like
Tank2.png
Tank2.png

A M1 Abrams has this proportions, so this is another possible ruller to use
M1 Abrams
LengthGun forward: 32.04 ft (9.77 m) Hull length: 26.02 ft (7.93 m)
Width12 ft (3.66 m)
Height8 ft (2.44 m)

does any of this sound valid? I think the wheel one sound iffy, and ye... that's my last idea of how to make a "ruler" for TABS as I was also not 100% okay with using Davinci sinse he is a wobbler and not a human

Doesn't units like Super Peasant and Dark Peasant capable of surviving inside of the Black Hole or is that just Game Mechanics?
Not really, teough the SP can fly faster then the blackhole can pull
I just did a calculation for the tabs black hole. Do you guys think we can make a profile for the player with this?
Unfortunetly not a true blackhole so I don't think It can be used

And the player profile is also the elder gods profile (also they have a lot of feat's on the map makes from making meteor rains, earthquakes and creating volvanoes)

What does this even mean? I’ve seen it before but what qualifies as a black hole if not this?

Thanks for doing that for me

Any way... atually... I know someone that knows about fake blackhole feats, one sec

If the game itself call it a Balck Hole, and behaves like a black hole, unless has "anti-feats" about it , I think it can be considered a real Black hole
Well, It don't do any enviromental damage, and rappidly expands after creation, and IDK, the pull of It is a very important part of the black hole to say It's game mechanics, there is no "event horizon" and It eventually colapses on It self without exploding let's not forget about the black lines that are constantly pulled into It

There is just to much "not a black hole" things on It

Well, It don't do any enviromental damage, and rappidly expands after creation, and IDK, the pull of It is a very important part of the black hole to say It's game mechanics, there is no "event horizon" and It eventually colapses on It self without exploding let's not forget about the black lines that are constantly pulled into It

There is just to much "not a black hole" things on It
I will just copy my other comment and put here, because lazyness:

The thing not doing enviromental damage is probably just game-mechanic, since we have other factors to consider, such as: Something destroying the entire map would be heavy to some computers, if any troops survived they would be in the middle of a void, etc.

Well, the pull not being to strong, can be just the consequence of a real black hole not being so easily represented, as a black hole would pull and spaghetti everything almost instantly, but can be a real "Anti-feat"

The event horizon of a Black Hole is the black ball in the center

The black lines are probably the less relevant things in this conversation, since black lines being constantly pulled are often used to show that something is attracting/sucking in something else in fiction

The event horizon of a Black Hole is the black ball in the center

The black lines are probably the less relevant things in this conversation, since black lines being constantly pulled are often used to show that something is attracting/sucking in something else in fiction
Isn't the event horizon the colorfull thing around a normal blackhole? The "ring" around it?

Meh, there are other ways to represent It

From memory I can't think of other ant feats trough

No thats the accretion disk but black holes can exist without that in real life
Hum... okay, guess it's a valid black hole then... the only thing I would say don't fit is the colapsing ɓut this can go as game mechanics... damn elder god's are op, trough I think this will probable only scale to the blackholes sinse they aren't created at this size, only growing to eventually reach It... also, the bodies stay in the center of It and can be seen when the blackhole colapses

I've been having lots of ideas for tabs calcs for some reason but I just did one for big mort 💀. It's mostly not helpful but since the Void Monarch is capable of tearing the collarbones out and alledgedly killing mort this might be a lifting strength upgrade to all high tiers in the verse

Back