• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
1- The Hwatcha should be especified this AP is for each individual arrow and not the entire blast

2- The 2 catapults are closer to shock wave them explosion

Meh, It's probable beacuse the pupking It self is rhis colors, otherwise It's really diferent from the explosion animations from TABS and closer to the shockwave ones

Meh, It's probable beacuse the pupking It self is rhis colors, otherwise It's really diferent from the explosion animations from TABS and closer to the shockwave ones
OK, onto the Hwacha problem then. I recall with automatic weapons like AK-47, the AP applies to individual projectiles and not a barrage

What other feats are calculable in this verse?
Other them the thor hammer destruction?
For AP
Maybe the good faction broken statue, trough we have no way to guess how It happened, the tornados, espcially Davince tank, and Black Beard's, also black beard rock rain

for LS
Black beard anchor hands, tree giant tree and Samurai giant sword, maybe stone trower rock and D.P lifting a tank and Ice giants maybe. The guys that carry a boat may be heavier them the safe

Speed
Nothing really, I don't think we will get better speed them comparing the tank shot to a IRL one, no other projectile would be faster and dodgeble, Zeus lightining don't count

Maybe we can find more things to calc if we consider non status modified Custom unities exclusive Habilities and weapons

Alright, the pages have been added

And with that, the Wild West Faction is now complete!
first faction completed,i still hope that in 1 of april we get something,i will conform with a bit of lore,i don't know,maybe a description little story for the super peasent like:
''years in the past,he was a normal peasent,when he gained misterios mistical powers,and turns him into a superpowerful being able to fly through the worlds of tabs,his strenght can let him destroy stars,and his durability is almost like he is invulnerable,he is the hero of everyone,the best champion that the gods can have''
yes,is to dream full,but please,let me dream,maybe in 2025?

''years in the past,he was a normal peasent,when he gained misterios mistical powers,and turns him into a superpowerful being able to fly through the worlds of tabs,his strenght can let him destroy stars,and his durability is almost like he is invulnerable,he is the hero of everyone,the best champion that the gods can have''
You think small. It should be

"Even the mere halfling has ascended above the realm of time and space, viewing it all as fiction. And every unit stronger views said halfling as fiction".

5-D Halfling

You think small. It should be

"Even the mere halfling has ascended above the realm of time and space, viewing it all as fiction. And every unit stronger views said halfling as fiction".

5-D Halfling
let me repaired
''the divine beings of Tabs, are beings beyond the existence of the normal plane, for the mere woblers who use sticks and kill each other, the gods have better things to do, in this case control the worlds (universes), watch that no being wants to be too powerful and gain a lot of magic to be immortal, or I don't know, a war between worlds that will destroy all existence, the gods operate on a level beyond, so they have all existence under them under their control''.

It's a diferent hability from the cloning from the unity creator, It's a power of his staff

also, I wasn't aware that monkey king was also imune to damage while jumping

Drragon carries have some martial arts as they have a kick hability, and they let go of the dragon the moment one of them dies

I think sensei can be considered having Danmaku, he trows 3 shrikens at the same time every time he atacks and is really fast doing so, not to mention his hability makes him trow even more

He is also able to become a tornado whem powered by chearleaders, but he is to light and frail to use It so most of the time he just flys high in the air and dies from fall damage

Okay

also, let me tell the thing that makes me take longer them most to do the calcs

I really want a better mesurement to scale things to

Scale Wobbler to averge human height is kinda weird, not only are they not human, wobbler can greatly varie in size, so I been tring to find a object that we could make a better scale to

Okay

also, let me tell the thing that makes me take longer them most to do the calcs

I really want a better mesurement to scale things to

Scale Wobbler to averge human height is kinda weird, not only are they not human, wobbler can greatly varie in size, so I been tring to find a object that we could make a better scale to
maybe the swords or the shields,or the spears

Thouse can be any size, we something with a padronized size in RL and in Game

trough of using thee tank comparing to It's IRL model but I think I looks a lot smaller them the real word version
not exactly, some have the same size, although if the unit changes size the weapon will be either bigger in comparison or smaller in comparison

not exactly, some have the same size, although if the unit changes size the weapon will be either bigger in comparison or smaller in comparison
I know, I mean if the Wobblers are 3 times bigger them a normal human, their swords will also be in scale

I trough of using Davinci tank's sinse It's based in a real life project, but still struglling to find the project full height

also trough of using IRL Davinci height, but in game Davinci also suffers of wobbler size changing and would be really hard to hard to scale him to anything outside the tank

the swords are still in normal scale, and the canonical size of a wobler is not said
-_-

sinse we have no idea the real size of a wobbler, scaling to their weapons would be impossible

if humans where 2 meters bigger the weapons we make would be 2 meters taler as well, that's what I meant

that's why we have to find something we can scale without this "we have no idea how big thouse things should be" problem

exemple: if I show 2 pictures of skelleton warriors in the same scale and tell you one is a Giant Skelleton. would you be able to tell wich is wich?

Or a samurai and a Giant samurai?

-_-

sinse we have no idea the real size of a wobbler, scaling to their weapons would be impossible

if humans where 2 meters bigger the weapons we make would be 2 meters taler as well, that's what I meant

that's why we have to find something we can scale without this "we have no idea how big thouse things should be" problem

exemple: if I show 2 pictures of skelleton warriors in the same scale and tell you one is a Giant Skelleton. would you be able to tell wich is wich?

Or a samurai and a Giant samurai?
ok

Maybe we can use Dinamate trower dinamate, I think dinamites are size padronized but I'm not sure

It would also work sinse Dinamate isn't a hand tool so wouldn't necessaraly to scale, but still not sure

Back