• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
800px-Da_Vinci%27s_Fighting_Vehicle_Design_Flaw_and_Dimensions.jpg

can this be used to get a RL scale of the tank?

It's the oposite, the monkey king creates clones whem hitting others with his cane
It's the oposite, the monkey king creates clones whem hitting others with his cane
Can Ninja even be considered several meters? I think his shurikens only go as far as 3 meters at best... but may be 5
Drragon carries have some martial arts as they have a kick hability, and they let go of the dragon the moment one of them dies
I think sensei can be considered having Danmaku, he trows 3 shrikens at the same time every time he atacks and is really fast doing so, not to mention his hability makes him trow even more

He is also able to become a tornado whem powered by chearleaders, but he is to light and frail to use It so most of the time he just flys high in the air and dies from fall damage
Already added all of this except for ninja. I'm pretty sure they're still around the range of gunslingers and bomb throwers
Yes, but why would I now?
Because it's cluttering the thread with unnecessary comment and it's driving me insane

Should we give unities that can stay up for some time after beingh hitted by poison darts and potions from potion trower limited resistence to poison?

Like, every one takes damage the same way by the blow darter poison, but the king for exemple don't start to fall down even with 3 shooting at him(I just tested)

4 he just slow down a bit, but still stands atacking

There is 3 stages of poison

1 dizzy: Troops hitted start to walk slower, their head may tilt to the side, but they are overall able to fight like normal, zeus beingh a good showcase of this as one dart makes him "wobllier" but still fights like normal

2 Fall down: Troops hitted will fall down as their menbers all fail them, they will get up eventually but probable will fall down again, what you see in most cases of troops getting poisoned and whem stronger ones are hitted by a huge amount of darts, Mamooth seen to be completly imune to this one as no matter how many dart blowers I putted they never falled down nor slowed down

3 Damage: The damage the troop takes, no unity resist this, unities can't die bug DLC makes every one imune to this

and by the way, I got the exact amount of shurikens sensei need to break a wall, It's 8. Still should be at least equal to the ninja sinse It's a straight up upgrade from them

First of all, you're multiposting again

Second, yeah. Poison resistance can work

And third, how are you doing with the Thor crater calc?

First of all, you're multiposting again

Second, yeah. Poison resistance can work

And third, how are you doing with the Thor crater calc?
:cautious:

Cool, goona need to do some testing to see who falls down, who only gets numb and who isn't affect by one dart

Waiting for someone to awnser if this:
800px-Da_Vinci%27s_Fighting_Vehicle_Design_Flaw_and_Dimensions.jpg

can this be used to get a RL scale of the tank?
can be used to calculate Da Vinci tank height so I can calc the rest

It's simple math, Unity X is 8-C or something like that, Unity X can't one shoot unity Y, so Unity Y has 8-C dura, most of the "bosses" of the factions would be like that sinse a lot aren't qualified for having 8-C AP but can atacks from thor

It's simple math, Unity X is 8-C or something like that, Unity X can't one shoot unity Y, so Unity Y has 8-C dura, most of the "bosses" of the factions would be like that sinse a lot aren't qualified for having 8-C AP but can atacks from thor
Oh um, the Monkey King can theoretically get one-shot by lightning if they get an unlucky spawn size

The lightning deals 500 damage while the Monkey King has 400 health average
come back later
Can you stop multiposting, please? There's an edit function and a delete function for your comments

Yeah but that's the problem. If we use those weaker units, we might end up with a case where everyone scales to 8-C
Not really, sinse every one scalling from the waker ones would only applie to their dura, not their notrmal ap

and I think at least the bosses unities should scale somewhat, beingh the most powerfull unities from their respective factions

I dunno, Quick Draw is a glass cannon that can't even break the wall with one hit. And Zeus isn't even a Wall+
Zeus first, he has a really good HP pull, beingh sometimes a better tank them the minotaur, wouldn't be too weird scale his dura to It and give him 8-C AP with chain reaction thanks to the sheer amount of lightning that can spam from one atack of him

And let's be real, would be weird put the bullseye having 8-C AP and quickdraw don't

Zeus first, he has a really good HP pull, beingh sometimes a better tank them the minotaur, wouldn't be too weird scale his dura to It and give him 8-C AP with chain reaction thanks to the sheer amount of lightning that can spam from one atack of him

And let's be real, would be weird put the bullseye having 8-C AP and quickdraw don't
So we're straight up gonna just ignore some of the original values given to these units?

Also, putting zeus not at least in the same tier as the minotaur that is in the one shoot wall category is also strange

Numbers can't be considered cannon in any verse, they are only cannon in undertale for exemple sinse they literraly are diferent from the programed value :V

any way, putting a unity that costs 1000 lower in the tier them the cheftian would be strange
Then what even was the point of testing all those units if you're just gonna arbitrarily scale them to each other?
Also, putting zeus not at least in the same tier as the minotaur that is in the one shoot wall category is also strange
Zeus' lightning does very little damage and barely one-shots anyone besides fodder. He is basically a support unit anyway

Then what even was the point of testing all those units if you're just gonna arbitrarily scale them to each other?
-_- Breaking that wall is not a status induced event + only used for scaling the 9-B troops + the thor feat wasn't even considered at the time + we are alread ignoring all of that by putting every one that can one shoot the wall to 8-C
Zeus' lightning does very little damage and barely one-shots anyone besides fodder. He is basically a support unit anyway
I'm not saying to give him a AP upgrade, just a dura Upgrade for surviving a minotaur atack, for exemple, Still would be strange for him to be a expensivier unity and be weaker them someone cheaper

Maybe we should put thor to 1v1 every troop without his lightning atack to see if they can compare to him instead? or only troops that are more expensive them thor?

-_- Breaking that wall is not a status induced event + only used for scaling the 9-B troops + the thor feat wasn't even considered at the time + we are alread ignoring all of that by putting every one that can one shoot the wall to 8-C

I'm not saying to give him a AP upgrade, just a dura Upgrade for surviving a minotaur atack, for exemple, Still would be strange for him to be a expensivier unity and be weaker them someone cheaper
Have you even made the crater calc yet?

Back