• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If you disregard that, you'll end up disregarding all of the other feats you've made. Keep in mind that damage doesn't affect how fast the wall breaks
It's a wood wall that is immune to fire -_- the wall isn't affected by all types of damage, It was talked about before this oddy balls, If the wall could be damaged by the fire It would fall much faster
It's just a kick, I don't think that's very notable
We normaly put all the named atacks into the notable atack tecnics
I'll do that
sure

Given Kieran's resignation, there were plans to delete the TABS pages unless they were to be fixed, so I'm here to make sure that verse is kept here.

...Brasil? wut

It was sort of implied by Zara in a message he sent me, I think he thought I was the only active TABS supporter around. Kieran requested many of his outdated pages be deleted, I think.

It was sort of implied by Zara in a message he sent me, I think he thought I was the only active TABS supporter around. Kieran requested many of his outdated pages be deleted, I think.
Well, any of the tabs pages are outdated, wee acctually recently passed trough all of them to see if there was any erro and started making new ones, we just kinda gave a time to the verse sinse things walk slow

Zeus is a projectile, thor's probable is natural
In addition to the fact that the super peasant can dodge thor's lightning (literally in a video of captain sauce he uses many thors and the thors throw the lightning at the point where the super peasant was) that is, imagine that the super peasant throws the lightning is already close to thor

makes more sense,

and what about the weight of the giant? or that the tree giant can lift a tree? or that there are literally characters that can resist the black hole
Sorry but... No one can resist the blackhole and the blackhole isn't a normal blackhole

We can make a LS for the tree giant and scale to the others, trough I imagine the Giant katana might be heavier, about their weight, kinda irrelevant

Given Kieran's resignation, there were plans to delete the TABS pages unless they were to be fixed, so I'm here to make sure that verse is kept here.
Zara mentions it comes from these posts where Kieran mentions TABS:

The normal cannon don't have explosions and the cannon It self should be on his starndard equipament

The swordcaster atack should be in "standard tatics" sinse is a power in the unit creator

The hungry hands from the vampire have a interesting mechanic that whem grabing someone they fall in the floor unable to get up, but are still able to atack, also the vampire suck probable would Ignore conventiual durability, same thing as the SWORD CASTER to the vampire habilits

LRJ can also become a tornado if boosted by cheear leaders, similar to the black beard

finaly, every one should have a at leas SS comparable to the peasant(the weakest unity)

The normal cannon don't have explosions and the cannon It self should be on his starndard equipament
Done
The swordcaster atack should be in "standard tatics" sinse is a power in the unit creator
Eh, I don't know. Do we need to do that if all he does is toss swords?
The hungry hands from the vampire have a interesting mechanic that whem grabing someone they fall in the floor unable to get up, but are still able to atack
Added as Statistics Reduction (For stamina)
Ignore conventiual durability
Done, AP changed to Unknown
LRJ can also become a tornado if boosted by cheear leaders, similar to the black beard
We'll just put that in the Cheerleader's page
finaly, every one should have a at leas SS comparable to the peasant(the weakest unity)
Eh, I don't know. I mean, there are many characters with unknown striking strength due to never attacking directly but we never list Average Human on their SS because of that

Eh, I don't know. Do we need to do that if all he does is toss swords?
It's considered a hability in the verse, all the ones in the Unity creator should be mentioned
Added as Statistics Reduction (For stamina)
Fair I think
We'll just put that in the Cheerleader's page
It's more a thing from her sinse It's a power only certain unitys gain, would be like a separeted key probable trough
Eh, I don't know. I mean, there are many characters with unknown striking strength due to never attacking directly but we never list Average Human on their SS because of that
The thing is, all the unitys can be placed separetade from their atacks and they will just atack like a peasant, a exemple would be The one with a bomb on a stick, If imortal unitys is on, It would atack normal like a peasant after exploding her self
Done, AP changed to Unknown
Their teath can still go trough armour, just the sucking ignore, It can still have AP

It's more a thing from her sinse It's a power only certain unitys gain, would be like a separeted key probable trough
Or we can just specify it on her tornado swipe ability
It's considered a hability in the verse, all the ones in the Unity creator should be mentioned
Kicking is an ability yet I never really list it since, well, it's a kick
The thing is, all the unitys can be placed separetade from their atacks and they will just atack like a peasant, a exemple would be The one with a bomb on a stick, If imortal unitys is on, It would atack normal like a peasant after exploding her self
Yeah but they don't have their own calc for hitting with their fists so I don't think we really should
Their teath can still go trough armour, just the sucking ignore, It can still have AP
Fine, I'll do that

Or we can just specify it on her tornado swipe ability
very diferent powers
Kicking is an ability yet I never really list it since, well, it's a kick
There are 3 very diferent and expecific kicks with diferent potences, even If is just a kick, It should be mentioned
Yeah but they don't have their own calc for hitting with their fists so I don't think we really should
They are basicaly peasants with other clothes, they are comparable non the less
Fine, I'll do that
👌

Alright, all changes are added. What do you think? Are these safe to add?
Think so, so last changes to be complete

Swordcaster suicide death should be mentioned sinse It is done to hit oponents near him

Ignore conventiual dura is a power in the wiki so should be there in the vampire, the unit creator powers of the vampire should be mentioned too in notable atack (Turn into bat and sucking, just for consistence)

I thinnk that's all

Think so, so last changes to be complete

Swordcaster suicide death should be mentioned sinse It is done to hit oponents near him

Ignore conventiual dura is a power in the wiki so should be there in the vampire, the unit creator powers of the vampire should be mentioned too in notable atack (Turn into bat and sucking, just for consistence)

I thinnk that's all
can someone calculate how much energy can generated a black hole?because a black hole appers in tabs,the only ones that while scale are,super peasent,dark peasent,void monarch in demon form and cronomancer in angel form.

can someone calculate how much energy can generated a black hole?because a black hole appers in tabs,the only ones that while scale are,super peasent,dark peasent,void monarch in demon form and cronomancer in angel form.

Do the black holes behave realistically like a real one? Otherwise, it can't be calced

Back