• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Do the black holes behave realistically like a real one? Otherwise, it can't be calced
is a video game,so,already starting bad,but the black hole by itself is constantly growing until it disapiers(the hafling explode when they die and the black hole starts from non existent to start growing)so i don't think it can be calc.
but can we assume is a black hole and still will work like one...oh wait,we can't,or what do we do then?

So mewille, let's have this

Archer vs skeleton archer

The second arrows need a lot more hits to break tge wall we use as feat.

It can be argued that It has less damage as a game mechanica way to balnce the fact It also does fire damage

So should Archer and S.archer should be considered tô haver the same AP or the second have a lot lower AP?

Sinse a bunch of Unities have this "more hits to break the wall them similar troops thanks to having a way to damage that don't affect the wall" this will needy to be analized sooner or later

Alright, it's about time

I'm planning on making two changes on profiles

1. Remove the Wall+ durability on any fodder or glass cannon units due to being comparatively weaker

2. Remove the Wall+ on any unit that takes 3 or less attacks to destroy the walls. Because apparently, Wall+ starts at 0.002 tons instead of 0.001

Alright, it's about time

I'm planning on making two changes on profiles

1. Remove the Wall+ durability on any fodder or glass cannon units due to being comparatively weaker

2. Remove the Wall+ on any unit that takes 3 or less attacks to destroy the walls. Because apparently, Wall+ starts at 0.002 tons instead of 0.001

or we just wait for the lore...that will take the next year,or never

still have the Thor feat trough... well don't see a problem with It
only the ones who can damaged thor or defeat him(try a few times,if the wobbler that defeats thor shows consistency of superiority,then it will scale beyond thor,if not,then below thor)
For example, there is a small probability that a taekondo beats an enemy stronger than him, this depends on the enemy, but consisting of a fight against a minotaur, he will win at least 3/5 fights.
in other cases,against a jawrl,he will only win 1/5

Berserker is invulnerable during his Jump, This help him a lot to get close to ranged units, also I'm almost sure he don't do damage during his jump It self
I just wrote it off as them dodging any projectiles fired while jumping since that's the only thing that can hit it at that time
Would the headbutt atack count as a Acrobatic or something like that?
Maybe

Oh, anda considering that the berserker does a small second jump to get closer to his target if miss It in the first jump I think It would count as acrobatics

Okay, Valkires Dash do not do damage, but probable shouldn't be a weakness the fact she has meele range beacuse testing meele unitied have big problens hitting her sinse Valkire extended meele range is bigger them most unities, só she keeps flying out of thwir range

Is literaly invulnerability, He can be hitted by a Balista and take no damage during the jump
We could reason it to be game mechanics since it's a common trope for game dodges to have invincibility frames

The wiki is very iffy with invulnerability, we can't just give it to everyone

We can't say that's a doge as well sinse the projectiles will be stuck into His body, and if this is a problem I can't imagine the discusion will be with the Rage power

Well, If It helps, It works exactly as the "Imortal units" bug, just beingh actvated for a short time, Ice atacks still can kill thanks to ignoring Dura. we have the backup to claim It temporary invulnerability

16. No Limits Fallacy (NLF)

This is when someone states that because something has not demonstrated any limits (or only certain limits) then it has none (or only the ones demonstrated).

Example: "Itachi said that no one without a Mangekyou Sharingan can defeat him. Therefore he can beat all of DC, Marvel, DBZ, and Tenchi Muyo."

The person in this argument holds Itachi's statement to be absolute truth, ignoring the possibility that Itachi has no knowledge of certain enemies, or never expected to encounter them. The same can be said of Kishimoto: He never intended for his characters to be pitted in battle against characters from other works of fiction, so therefore statements like this do not hold true to other works of fiction necessarily. Furthermore, there is the possibility that in - universe, Itachi was lying, bluffing, misinformed, or deluded.
This rule also make that a Tier 3, for exemple, would still one shoot him during the jump

Thanks to TABS ragdoll nature It's not the same, also the berserker keeps the invulnerability during the time btwing his first and second jump

Valkires would have this too if was gamemechnics

just say It's only during the jump

I don't think it's even relevant, since it's not like it becomes invincible to damage. Although, maybe if you make a unit that does a lot of damage (the maximum) and then make him attack the berserker, he will not take damage(possibly)

He takkes 0 Damage during this time from any way the game can damage them, but Still take knockback and the projectiles keep stuck to their bodies

Back