• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yes I meant that the knights shield could take an attack without being damaged at all
Ye, shields in the game can tank any meele atack
You sure I always thought it was alot weaker for some reason?

Looks like the lightning is 2 times stronger then the hammer

Ye, shields in the game can tank any meele atack

Looks like the lightning is 2 times stronger then the hammer
Well even better then a surprising amount of units can take thors lightning

Rightous Paladin can tank 2 direct lightnings and blocked 2 hammer atacks with It's shield
What would we consider an indirect hit? Still city block level or nah?
Basically, Harpooner die if the lightning falls on them directly, if they are hitted just by the explosion they don't survive, but so far Harpooner was the only with that problem(Big Harpooner can tank a direct hit trough)
Big Boxer can tank It too
Sacred Elephant can tank the hit directly but not the rider
Chronomancer too
Void Cultist can tank
Death bringer too
Void Monarch too
Infernal Whip can tank too
Witch can tank a non direct hit
Necromancer can tank too
Solar Architet too
Skeleton giant too(Duuuuhhh)
Cavalary Can't tank a lightning directly
Sensei can't tank
Everyone can from that list that I didn't mentioned can tank a direct hit

everyone that I didn't mention that is 2200 cost or more can tank
everyone that cost less them 2200 that I didn't mentioned can't tank

In the official discord one of the devs said that I could take a screenshot maybe?
Go ahead. But I'm pretty sure a link to the actual Discord message is necessary. Otherwise it's unusable.

I think it's why a lot of the old God of War WOG statements were removed, since the original sources were dead. Or sth like that

Go ahead. But I'm pretty sure a link to the actual Discord message is necessary. Otherwise it's unusable.

I think it's why a lot of the old God of War WOG statements were removed, since the original sources were dead. Or sth like that
I did originally send a link but I was told it leads to nowhere

Ok so i did the ke of the meteor and it now makes everyone in the verse 8-A which is ******* insane but once that gets accepted I think the argument that all the high tiers in the verse should upscale to small town level just because of how insanely powerful they all are in comparison

Ok so i did the ke of the meteor and it now makes everyone in the verse 8-A which is ******* insane but once that gets accepted I think the argument that all the high tiers in the verse should upscale to town level just because of how insanely powerful they all are in comparison
Are they at 8-A+?

Also JustANormalLemon was concerned that it wouldn’t count as a durability feat because they took absolutely no damage from the explosion but from what I saw in this video. Fodder units do in fact take damage since one of them died it just takes a crazy amount of them to do so. So this would mean that even the fodder units upscale from this value. And units like super peasant's upscale by an unfathomable amount

Also JustANormalLemon was concerned that it wouldn’t count as a durability feat because they took absolutely no damage from the explosion but from what I saw in this video. Fodder units do in fact take damage since one of them died it just takes a crazy amount of them to do so. So this would mean that even the fodder units upscale from this value. And units like super peasant's upscale by an unfathomable amount
This is insane, thank You this will be really fun

Wait... maybe I was with unities don't die activated? gimme a sec

Hum... It's weird, even putting 2 bards in a cage constantly under meteor fire they kinda stay there beingh trowed around taking no damage and sundle one die, I wasn't able to be possesing one during their death yet but seens like It's just they tacking fall adamage after beingh trowed around sinse TABS fall damage is inconcistent as hell

but still, this shouldn't be a problem beacuse there are other things in the map creator that does actually do damage, so they tacking no damage with the metoeore is actually inconsistent with the game mechanics, so should be usable still

Hum... It's weird, even putting 2 bards in a cage constantly under meteor fire they kinda stay there beingh trowed around taking no damage and sundle one die, I wasn't able to be possesing one during their death yet but seens like It's just they tacking fall adamage after beingh trowed around sinse TABS fall damage is inconcistent as hell
That kinda sucks but I still think it shouldn’t be a problem since the explosion still acts like an explosion. In that it’s clearly strong enough to knock them back and at the very least the explosion is still indirectly damaging them

Don't worry, we'll keep it up

Though it will feel weird to do stuff here without you, especially after all you've done
Thanks, Bambo changes of stricting the core soul of the game (the cannon game mechanics) just hurt, I will do that last calc I mentioned before going trough

Like, he is talking that legacy shouldn't be used? and that he don't think bank robber LS should scale? and ignoring all the debating and solution we had to the scaling... ugh... It just fell the verse is beingh striped of It self beacuse of the uniquiness of It

Back