• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
As a character Big Mort was never seen or done anything, It was only mentioned and It don't even has feats, It's entire character is "It's a pet fish, Was kiled and lost It's collar bones"
A character like that already exists on the wiki in fact it has even less than mort its literally just a skeleton. In fact it doesn’t even have a canon name unlike mort who has his own little portion of lore on the official tabs lore website

A character like that already exists on the wiki in fact it has even less than mort its literally just a skeleton. In fact it doesn’t even have a canon name unlike mort who has his own little portion of lore on the official tabs lore website
It's diferent, It scale in combat to actuall leviatans so we have a idea of how It might act and fight giving It indirect feats

As a character Big Mort was never seen or done anything, It was only mentioned and It don't even has feats, It's entire character is "It's a pet fish, Was kiled and lost It's collar bones"
Hum... actaully... Harponner and Laso may make almost everyone be able to scale to class M thanks to beingh able to pull Void Monarch... heheheh~ I bet I can make the entire verse Class M wih that

It's diferent, It scale in combat to actuall leviatans so we have a idea of how It might act and fight giving It indirect feats
I mean is it tho? It's still just making assumptions based on how other leviathans who possibly weren’t even around when the gargantuan leviathan was. Also based on the fact that big mort likely fought with the void monarch and is a pet of the elder gods makes it so that theres enough lore here to make a character profile. Even if the feats are slightly vague theres characters with vaguer feats who still have profiles.

I mean is it tho? It's still just making assumptions based on how other leviathans who possibly weren’t even around when the gargantuan leviathan was. Also based on the fact that big mort likely fought with the void monarch and is a pet of the elder gods makes it so that theres enough lore here to make a character profile. Even if the feats are slightly vague theres characters with vaguer feats who still have profiles.
I don't really like Your assumptions for AP calcs but the weight thing is okay

better make a Question Threadd post for that

changing topic, Halflings can somewhat pull Timemancer down when holding into Them, You think It'S USEFULL?

Hum... a halfling LS is so high that It can move It's arm around to hold the time mancer even when It's affected by the time stop

A halfling can hold the Time mancer in place if holding It and It's stoped in time... hum... basically they don't let go of the time mancer even when sufering the Knockback of the Timemancer second form, this may be worth something

okay, better one. The fan benner can push the Timemancer with It's wind, this should be worth more sinse It's a lot consistent them a halfling beingh able to grab a Floating timemancer

You know what? We should start the debate of "who else scale to thor that costs less then them?" Beacuse depending of the result of the debate, we may start scalig everyone to everything

The King and Ballista are the only two I can think of rn

Maybe Death Bringer and Skeleton Giant?
Cheftian can kill the mamoth, and Tree giant, just need to posses It so He isn't that dumb

Also, ignoring the balist. For beingh a glass cannon, if the king is putted to 8-B now every troop that is 1500 or more is also 8-B

And the hwatch should be 8-B too sinse It can one shoot the ice giant

It just takes many attacks, no?
Surprisingly no, Cheftian is kinda of a glass tank, he does great damage and atacks fast, they just normaly die beforv beigh able to use It
Because it has many arrows. Each of those individual arrows cannot one-shot the Ice Giant
Yes? It's one atack all thouse arrows and 1 alread one shoot folders

Any way, It should at leadt be 8-B with Danmaku then
That's basically why It's so confusing to scale the verse, we can't just go of by Stats and the nature of "ragdoll" of the verse mean a lot of unities can quite easy fight in even term with one another....

Okay, how about we start focosing who should have 8-B dura by seeing who get's one shooted by thor lightning and go on after that

(Talking about thor, there is a achivment of "make zeus and thor fight and win with one of them" impling that Thor and zeus are at least comparable one to the other)

Surprisingly no, Cheftian is kinda of a glass tank, he does great damage and atacks fast, they just normaly die beforv beigh able to use It
So Chieftain just has really shit durability. Gotcha
Any way, It should at leadt be 8-B with Danmaku then
Something like that works
there is a achivment of "make zeus and thor fight and win with one of them" impling that Thor and zeus are at least comparable one to the other
Thor stomps Zeus, like, every single time, no? Zeus gets three-shotted by Thor and his thunderbolts barely do shit

At best, I can see "At most City Block level" durability

Thor stomps Zeus, like, every single time, no? Zeus gets three-shotted by Thor and his thunderbolts barely do shit

At best, I can see "At most City Block level" durability
That's not the point, It's implied that they are comparable sinse the game literaly has a achivment about making them fight and have any as the wiiner

that's one of the few things we have that has 0 game mechanics on the way

I really think would be easier to everyone be 8-B but some scale a lot down from It, or folder be "9-B, Possible 8-B" but would take a lot of convincing to let this be a thing
So Chieftain just has really shit durability. Gotcha
Basically

Also we can't forget that the mammoth don't do that much damage IN GAME HAVING iT'S PRICE MOSTLY FOR It's HP and AOE that can completly counter folder meele unities

Okay, how about we start focosing who should have 8-B dura by seeing who get's one shooted by thor lightning and go on after that

(Talking about thor, there is a achivment of "make zeus and thor fight and win with one of them" impling that Thor and zeus are at least comparable one to the other)
List of who can survive lightning strike:

All these guys should have city block level durability

Back