• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revamp Much? - A Totally Spies Verse Reworking

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
After six entire seasons and a movie's worth of binging through writers' barely disguised fetishes, I have succeeded in revamping the entirety of the Totally Spies verse from the poor state it is in now. Every single gadget is listed and cited with scans. A LOT more skill feats. And an upgraded and accepted FTL calc for reaction speed.

Ladies and gentlemen, here we go.

Major changes:

• The Evapo-Blaster is downgraded. In the original profiles, they were High 6-A for being able to evaporate the world's oceans but this was only able to be done after repeated blasts.
  • Everyone should have access to the Brute Suit. In Totally Spies, the gadgets aren't assigned to one individual spy, they are assigned to them all, and frequently gadgets are brought back and used by other spies. Considering the nature of the Brute Suit, it would not make sense for Sam and Alex to not be able to use this in their arsenal.
  • The girls are Subsonic for being frequently seen as blurs.
  • Lots more hax.
  • Lots more skill feats.
  • The girls have full names mentioned in certain episodes, and are available for viewing on wikipedia, and they should be used for profiles instead of Clover (Totally Spies!) etc.
Agree: Propellus, Jamesthetaker, Tonygameman, Starsprite53, LordGriffin1000, TheRustyOne (6)
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
All of the improvements listed above looks alright to me, I just have some clarification on the speed.

I believe the FTL calc should be for combat speed and not just reaction speed.

The machines fire off their lasers and she easily deflects four of them in rapid succession.

Our Speed page says, "Reaction speed is the speed at which a character can react to an event or action. This usually only grants a short movement upon reaction, whereas several movements at the same speed switch it to combat speed."

All of the improvements listed above looks alright to me, I just have some clarification on the speed.

I believe the FTL calc should be for combat speed and not just reaction speed.

The machines fire off their lasers and she easily deflects four of them in rapid succession.

Our Speed page says, "Reaction speed is the speed at which a character can react to an event or action. This usually only grants a short movement upon reaction, whereas several movements at the same speed switch it to combat speed."
Noted. Fixed.

Back