• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sword Tourney round 6 Master Yi vs Riven

At a glance though riven has the range advantage with wind slash especially since it is ranged and it is high in power than her normal attacks and she also has a stat amp. But yi can teleport past the wind stashes and that he has to deal with her forcefields and paralysis. But since this is project yi if he breaks the forcefield he would likely oneshot via durability neg. Yi also has a speed amp as well. I say yi takes it high mid diff, he has the experience advantage and has the kit to allow him to dance around her. Riven is a more brute force fighter and Yi is more finese and has the enhanced senses of his lense.

Yi might also be missing some stuff. And he is definitely missing his damage reduction from his meditation for example. which is very useful.

Thus I vote Yi.

Sad to see a LoL taken out by another LoL :(.

Should we assume that the project/warring are similar in skill to their canon forms?

Also Best top laner 1 Riven 0

Seeing as projects are literally their canon counterparts consciousness placed into stronger mechanical bodies yes

Riven best chance is her stun but since this is not with game mechanics, Yi holds the advantage.

Since Rocker1189 already broke down the entire fight, I vote Yi for his reason.

Damn Yi has 4 votes already. Should I just move him on by tomorrow if nobody has arguments? Also we still need to finish Ting vs Hyde and Uryu vs Corrin but this first set of Matches has gone by pretty well. Good job gang.

I mean since I know the lore of both characters and yi has the weapon and skill advantage its quite obvious who the winner is, the only real issue is the paralysis but I am unsure if for one it would work on a robot and for 2 if it would work long enough to give her the win. And yi is fully capable of dodging it with the many skills he has.

The Legendary Press Q resulting in dodging anything and making the other party smash their keyboard.

Yeah, and her stun isn't permanent and it can only work like once or twice before Yi adapt to her fighting style and start teleport behind her.

Farming in jungle for 20 minutes fra.

Back