• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
41cdba451bdbf5269a593cc2363be050
Superma Post-Mother Box Resurrection.

Darth Vader Legends.

Mind Hax is restricted.

Speed equalized.

• Superma:
  • Darth Vader: 7 (BruceTheBatman, TeenAngel101, Dinobot1996, Larry.z.eata, Gargoyle One, Marco Shark, Theglassman12)
  • Inconclusive:

That's MY meme! You stole it, you piece of trash!

Jokes aside, Vader. Skill, experience, precog...

Sub-Atomic Matter Manipulation

Vader still has the clear edge without Mind Manipulation.

This is a stomp for Vader, he still beats Supes in...Well Everything even without Mind Hax...

I think he does.

Can someone point me to the strength difference? If it isn't anything to big in favor of Supes, this is a stomp, if it's a massive difference, I can see it being descisive.

Vader should take this for the reasons stated above.

Also I'm very disappointed that Darth Vader can't fight post crisis supes. Must find excuse for solar system Vader.

Theglassman12 said:
Vader should take this for the reasons stated above.
Also I'm very disappointed that Darth Vader can't fight post crisis supes. Must find excuse for solar system Vader.
He has 80% of Sidious's power.

Vader can only use the force against a limited amount of weight. So unless Vader has at some point moved or crushed planets, he doesn't hold a candle to Superman.

Eficiente said:
I have read about 100 novels about SW and many about Vader. He is a tough customer, very strong and cunning. He is trained by the Emperor and strong in the dark side.

But we haven't seen anything which convinces me that he can hurt a cryptonian. He doesn't have the speed which he should have had. These limbs are strong, but uncomfortable. The lightsaber will not be sufficient against a kryptonian. So he has to focus in the Force, but will he has time for a Force choke? We know that Jedi can sometimes have difficulties responding with it against rivals with similar speed like Grievous or Jango.

This leaves Vader in a very bad position. Superman damages the breathing aparatus with one good punch and there you go.

How does Superman have any chance against Jedi Mindhax and Subatomic manipulation?

Mindhax is restricted, but for the use of dark side techniques, I already provided at answer:

" We know that Jedi can sometimes have difficulties responding with it against rivals with similar speed like Grievous or Jango. "

What manipulation are you referring too? Please, refer to a book or a comic book so I can visualize what are you talking about.

Back