• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superman moved at negative seconds?

On the last video of SethTheProgrammer he said that superman once moved at negative seconds. Arriving before he even left

How does that work? can somebody smart enough explain it to me? How can you beat that? with time manipulation maybe?

https://youtu.be/M0YgR_YXjfI

HOW DO YOU EVEN BEAT SUPERMAN ON A CONBAT TO BEGIN WITH?

>SethTheProgrammer

Pretty sure we tend to disagree with that guy alot. Assuming that feat happened, it would probably be an outlier for most versions of Superman.

Also, there are lots of characters way stronger than Superman. The one you linked in the topics is only Solar System level for instance. Anyone Mult-Solar System level and up one-shots.

The worst part is that he linked the Super-Man of China, Kenan Kong, instead of Clark Kent, the Superman we all love.

Hey dont blame me for not talking of the superman you love, i just linked the video. Tell that to Seth, not me smh

Anyway, about the solar system part. Im not saying Seth is 100% right but even if someone is a higher tier than him, the superman shown on the video "moves" waaaaaay faster so even if goku is more powerful, superman is faster, intelligent and "abilities"

Before you call me Superman fanboy or any dumb stuff like that, no, im not even a casual dc fan. I just got curious about such feat

i Just wanted someone to explain that feat to me

Oh you guys talking of the suoerman on the "tags"? Oh i dont know, just typed Superman. If that was the issue then im sorry

GOD DAMN IT, Im not trying to make a goku vs superman debate The Wright Way. I JUST HOPED FOR SOMEONE TO EXPLAIN ME HOW CAN SOMEONE MOVE AT NEGATIVE SPEED. I DONT CARE ABOUT ANY DEBATE, I JUST CARE ABOUT THAT "FEAT"

Again, im not trying ti make a goku vs superman debate.

In case you havent noticed, yes, this is for you The Wright Way

Maybe something like the Infinity Gauntlet could beat that kind of speed. It controls both space and time on a universal level, so speed is nothing to it.

This is just a Q and A, not a content revision thread, it doesn't matter if the feat is an outlier or not.

Tony di bugalu said:
>Doesn't want a Goku v Superman debate

>even if goku is more powerful, superman is faster, intelligent and "abilities"

Yeah, sure, and I was born yesterday…
Bud, i was addressing what Seth said, Seth said that in terms of power goku is stronger but superman has more stuff PERIOD. Did you even watch the video? cuz that is one of the last things he said. smh

Do i look like i want to make a sh#tty debate? I dont care about that stuff

Just as my boy ByAsura said, this was just a question, not a content revision. If you were trying to expose me or do anything like that then you failed. No reason for you to act like that to begin with.

If i wanted to make a debate i would have been asking for a content revision, not an explanation for a feat.

I literally explained it on the same text you quoted me. This is getting ridiculous

With that reasoning of yours i think you were actually born yesterday lmao

That feat is missing some context and I think either Firestorm or Qawsedf explained it in a previous thread. Either way, it looks like a fancy term for time travel.

Why would I waste my time with a shity video?

Also, no need to be salty, and I already answered the question. Maybe if you stoped this useless drama you cloud have seen it.

Honestly, we could just pretend that the OP just said "who could beat a character that moves so fast that they arrive before they even left." That's the intention of the thread and there would be no debate because Superman would have nothing to do with it.

Tony di bugalu said:
Why would I waste my time with a shity video?

Also, no need to be salty, and I already answered the question. Maybe if you stoped this useless drama you cloud have seen it.
bruh you are the one who accused me of trying to make a debate, you started this. I am thankful that you answered the question but you then replied with an unnecessary comment. You made this bro i didnt do shit

ByAsura said:
Honestly, we could just pretend that the OP just said "who could beat a character that moves so fast that they arrive before they even left." That's the intention of the thread and there would be no debate because Superman would have nothing to do with it.

mm yeah, just used the superman feat cuz that is why i got curious about it. I dont want any content revision so sorry if that is the idea yall got

Look, that form of movement or speed is immeasurable speed because they can move through time by speed alone and some other stuff, guys with this are normally resistant/immune to time manip.

To defeat them you either have the same "speed", feats of time stopping someone with this speed or some bs passive hax that deals wkth this.

oh so time manipulation could sort of reverse him or stop him? Cool,i dont know if the superman of the video was wanked but wanked or not thanks for the detailed explanation.

Sorry for the wrong idea i gave yall

So should I close this thread?

Back