• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Negative Theology Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
No you literally don't. Staff-based threads are called staff based for a reason. You are not a staff member. Your opinion is irrelevant and all you're doing is derailing which is precisely why this thread was made staff-only initially yet I don't understand why you think you're entitled to keep talking about something you have absolutely no knowledge on. You do this every time. Can't you listen?

Any staff member that sees this, please delete any non-staff member comment and thread ban anyone that trespasses. This is already annoying.
Hate to burst your bubble, but this isn't a staff thread. There's a whole subcategory called Staff Discussion, and this was not placed there, and it was never said by the OP to be staff-only. OP only said they hope it can be changed to one

Hate to burst your bubble, but this isn't a staff thread. There's a whole subcategory called Staff Discussion, and this was not placed there, and it was never said by the OP to be staff-only
It was indeed said by the OP to be staff only
If it's possible i hope this can changed into a staff thread cause I'm too lazy to rewrite again
Also my bad on the staff discussion part. I wanted to say "staff only"

Also, please delete all the clusters of irrelevant derailment. It's kinda hard to keep track of the good ones.

There's a whole subcategory called Staff Discussion, and this was not placed there, and it was never said by the OP to be staff-only. OP only said they hope it can be changed to one
It was intended to be one, "hope" was only used by acknowledging the possibility that it can't be one if it can be changed I'd obviously like that

It was intended to be one, "hope" was only used by acknowledging the possibility that it can't be one if it can be changed I'd obviously like that
Staff discussion threads aren't determined by intention, rather, location. Given that this thread is already like 45 comments of derailing, it would be prudent to just copy and paste a new thread there.

I'm too lazy to rewrite again
Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V

It was indeed said by the OP to be staff only

Also my bad on the staff discussion part. I wanted to say "staff only"

Also, please delete all the clusters of irrelevant derailment. It's kinda hard to keep track of the good ones.
Calc Group Members can't do that, that's a Thread Mod and up job afaik. I'm just the messenger

So are we going to continue here as any reasonable OP and will respond to people's relevant argumentative posts or simply pushing it to staff thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back