• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
After years of being tricked to go into the past, attempting to kill a talking blue hedgehog which would have then resulted in Elise crying and releasing Iblis faster only for the timeline to be re-written and a new firey beast named Ifrit comes in to threaten his future but is immediately stopped only for Eggman to conquer the world with edgelord Infinite who is quickly defeated only for it turn out his future is destroyed by Eggman's nanites only for that plan to be foiled and his future is still destroyed...Silver believes he's finally found the cause of his destroyed future: Superboy Prime! Can he pull off a W or will he be beaten worse than this unlucky lad?

Both 2-C

Speed Equalized

Battle Theme

SuperMadLad
Looks like I'm on pest control.

FutureBoiHedge
Ending you will surely save my future!

Silver's playstyle is more of a defensive keep away and likes to through projectiles at his opponents for damage. Bur Prime has resistance to telekinesis (Don't know how strong so imma leave that alone). I think Prime has the AP advantage, though Silver can raise his stats with ESP mode. Silver also has his wisps like Blue Cube, Indigo Asteroid, Violet Void, etc. Along with the item boxes like the bomb for OHK, Ring Time, shields, Rivals 1-2 items, etc. Also Silver is a combat pragamatist so it ain't OOC for him to use things that aren't psychokinesis.

Not voting yet, just a heads up on Silver's character.

I think the largest danger here is the "retcon punches", but I heard from a few that he apparently can't control it. I might vote Silver as well, but I'll wait for somebody more knowledgeable on Superboy-Prime.

Superboy prime stomps here he is just to op here are some of his feats

-He fought 2 supermen at the same time both of which are pre crisis meaning they are the strongest supermen besides cosmic armor pre crisis supes carries solar systems on his back . When they fought he killed one and injured the other to even have a chance of beating him they had to fly him through a red sun where he beat one of them to death and badly injured the other

-He outblirzed all the flashes @ once

-broke out of the speed force no one has done it since and was deemed impossible.

-killed 30 green lanterns at once

-killed superboy

He one shot Black Adam and magic don't hurt him.

He held his own against Half of the DC Multiverse.

He overpowered the whole entire Green Lantern Core , Yellow Lanterns Core and Superman and Power Girl.

He destroyed a entire universe by just fighting Monarch who was stated to have the strength of 10 Post Crisis Superman which Makes him Multiversal and Superboy prime survived the explosion.

He tortured Mr. Mxyzptlk which was stated Mr. Mxyzptlk is a High Multiversal being.

He busted a hole in the Source Wall which has Infinite Energy in it.

A Multi universal Guardian sacrifice his life to destroy Superboy prime but he only knocked out Superboy prime.

He defeated Sodam Yodat which he is stated to be the most Powerful Green Lantern.

Superboy prime punched threw a dimensional walls and alter reality in the whole entire Multiverse plus he brought jason todd which was in a alternate universe.

Kryptonite doesn't work on Superboy Prime.

Superboy prime punched threw a dimensional walls and alter reality in the whole entire Multiverse plus he brought jason todd which was in a alternate universe.

So just Saying his strength is vastly superior and duraiblity is out of the park tanked hits from monarch and the anti monitor his speed is vastly superior was fast enough to escape the speed force and bart had to absorb the enire speed force just to beat him to the main universe

Silver may have the advantage in stamina though as prime is so powerful he burns solar energy really fast but if he has his anti monitor suit silver gets clapped

Basically, if the thread hasn't been commented over a certain period of time, it's considered a dead thread. This thread has been dead for over 6 months.

Yeah, but necros don't apply to vs threads anymore. On the other hand, what's Silver's AP exactly? Because the crybaby manchild has hundreds of universes under his belt.

Game Super Silver scales to Solaris, who could destroy all of time, consuming all existing timelines in the past, present and future, also eat dimensions for lunch.

I'm not sure how this would translate to AP.

Ionliosite said:
Yeah, but necros don't apply to vs threads anymore. On the other hand, what's Silver's AP exactly? Because the crybaby manchild has hundreds of universes under his belt.
Also hundred of universes

Back