• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superboy-Prime Upgrades - Also Spoilers Probably

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, have any other writers referenced Byrne's cosmology? It would be good if this version is also elaborated on in a future DC cosmology explanation page, but we should probably stick with actual character statistics based on the main writer cosmologies, such as Gaiman's and Morrison's.

So, you guys are planning on making a cosmology revision? Are the top tiers (Perpetua, Manhattan, CAS, etc...) gonna get severely downgraded? Do you have any rough idea on what tier they'll be downgraded to?

We are currently planning to scale The Endless to the cosmology established by Neil Gaiman, Perpetua and her children to the one established by Grant Morrison, and Pralaya to that of J.M. DeMatteis, for example. However, we are still in the early stages of figuring out the specifics.

If that's the case than that just makes the Source Wall barring the universe 6-D. It shouldn't make the whole cosmology below The Source Wall 6-D since the Source Wall exist at every level in DC. Not just the one barring the universe.

im personally against making a new crt before we finish this one. We can just scale prime to bwl's current page, either all stats or the retcon punch

I still think that Prime should only be scaled to TBWL's Low 1-C in-universe form, as Perpetua and her children get much more powerful when they are outside of the multiverse in the 6th dimension, and the same should apply to him.

See. I feel like this is more of a problem with the misconceptions people have about the verse rather than the verse itself being this immense mess between different writers.
no both dc and marvel are quite the mess contradiction and plot holes abound
but what can you expect there is like what 50 different writers

If i'm not wrong, Grant Morrison's cosmology is used by most of the writers of DC Comics. It's the current model of the DC Multiverse and his cosmology is one of the most used. So, we can start with this cosmology for a CRT.

Last edited:
Several hundreds actually, possibly more.

If i'm not wrong, Grant Morrison's cosmology is used by most of the writers of DC Comics. It's the current model of the DC Multiverse and his cosmology is one of the most used. So, we can start with this cosmology for a CRT.
Well, Vertigo characters are scaled from the Gaiman/Carey cosmology, and Pralaya from J.M. DeMatteis.

Are there contradictions here and there? Yes. But I see people misinterpreting the verse a whole lot more. Kind of like how the Collective Unconscious is completely ignored in the cosmology even though it literally explains why there is so many different origins for creation. However I guess that's a discussion for another day.

According to my experience, there is a neverending stream of contradictions.

I suppose, but it also turns them very frustrating to figure out how to tier properly.

@LuciferDC099 @Firestorm808

Would you be willing to give TBWL and Doctor Manhattan the same type of two-keys statistics as Perpetua, and scale Superboy Prime from within-universe Low 1-C ones with an extra key for him as well?

Question: Shouldn't Wonder Woman get a low 1C key? She is aldo going in the Sphere Of Gods from what I heard in Future State and she will be the one to defend the Dc Universe against Cosmic Destruction. Its possible that she retains her new powers.

Wonder Woman should probably also get the same type of tiering as Perpetua.

So is anybody willing to help out with updating TBWL, Doctor Manhattan, Superboy Prime, The Ultra-Monitor, and Wonder Woman please? It seems like nothing will get done here, and I have very limited time available.

Doctor Manhattan and TBWL should get the same two statistics keys that Perpetua has. One Low 1-C and one 1-A.

I can take care of it.
Thank you.

I will unlock the following profile pages.

Superboy-Prime

The Batman Who Laughs

Doctor Manhattan

Wonder Woman (Post-Flashpoint)

The Ultra-Monitor

Tell me here when you are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back