• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superboy-Prime (DC Comics) vs Son Goku (Dragon Ball)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Superboy Prime in Low 2-C lacks the AP to even scratch Goku.

Ultra Instinct makes any hits Superboy DOES try to do practically impossible to land.

Superboy Prime lacks the sheer hax to handle Goku before he just 1-shots.

All in all, pretty sure it's a stomp. Plus Superboy Prime is dangerously psychotic so there's that.

ABoogieYesSir said:
lol Superboy punches a dimension and erases Goku
First of all, Superboy has never shown the ability to affect dimensions by his lonesome (Hence it's absence in the abilities section)

Second of all, Not in Character.

Third of all, Goku 1-shots with anything.

Anything > 1 specific thing that's not IC

Ah yes. Right I remember this was done before.

Yeah banned matchup and consensus was Goku still won before. Closure please.

Even without the ban, this is a stomp. SBP really doesn't have anything to put Goku down. His reality altering punches only happen when he does things like punching dimensional barriers and the like. He can't do it at will or with any ability to decide what happens.

And even if you disagree with what I just said about SBP, Goku wipes him out via sheer AP/Dura, skill and the fact that SBP won't be landing any punches any time soon.

TheC2 said:
Even without the ban, this is a stomp. SBP really doesn't have anything to put Goku down. His reality altering punches only happen when he does things like punching dimensional barriers and the like. He can't do it at will or with any ability to decide what happens.
And even if you disagree with what I just said about SBP, Goku wipes him out via sheer AP/Dura, skill and the fact that SBP won't be landing any punches any time soon.
To be fair SBP did smack around two Supermen, One of which was able to distort/alter reality just by punching another version of himself. What is Goku threatening to destroying the universe with Beerus compared to that? (Though I'm not sure about the entire story of Infinite Crisis, in the photo it looks like everytime they punch they're distorting themselves into different versions of themselves from different earths)

Superman - Infinite Crisis

Except that feat is unquantifiable and is more plot convience then anything else. When you get down to brass tacks, SBP fought two Supermen (both 4-B) and they had to weaken him to beat him and he still ultimately killed one of them.

Also, I don't get why you're bring up Goku and Beerus nearly destorying the the universe. Goku is so far beyond that at this point, that it's not even funny.

SBP ultimately gets his Low 2-C rating from being comparable in power to Pre-Crisis Superman. Goku's rating is the product of an immense scaling chain with the initial person in the chain being on the same level of power as Pre-Crisis Superman.

SBP = Pre-Crisis Superman (Baseline Low 2-C)

MUI Goku = LB Jiren > Full Power Jiren >= 3rd UIS Goku > Supressed Jiren = SSBKKx20 & SSBE Vegeta > Kefla SS2 >= 2nd UIS Goku > 1st UIS Goku = Heavily Supressed Jiren > Infinite Zamasu =(Baseline Low 2-C)

The scaling chain is more or less over simplified as I'm focusing on Goku and those relevant to his feats and showings, but it hammers home the point that he is so far above SBP in raw power.

Goku doesnt have a single noteworthy feat on universal scale . While prime survived the destruction of the universe . He is physically a weak pathetic character .

Superboy wins due to feats and more showings

AndrewBennet said:
Goku doesnt have a single noteworthy feat on universal scale . While prime survived the destruction of the universe . He is physically a weak pathetic character .
Superboy wins due to feats and more showings
...And this is way this matchup is banned. Because we get comments like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back