• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

super saiyan god goku damaging beerus

im probably wrong about this cause im still relatively new to this wiki, but in this video we see ssg goku cut beerus' cheek. iirc, in order to injure a character with a certain durability, you would need the same amount of attack potency. if beerus has low 2-C durability, wouldnt ssg goku need comparable attack potency to actually injure him? i guess it could also be seen as an outlier however.

Beerus was holding back so, IIRC, Held back Beerus wasnt Low 2-C, but 3-A

Besides, outlier. Or just really really high end 3-A, which would still sound like a big outlier.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Beerus was holding back so, IIRC, Held back Beerus wasnt Low 2-C, but 3-A

Besides, outlier. Or just really really high end 3-A, which would still sound like a big outlier.

I doubt that's the case. Pretty sure Beerus was still Low 2-C despite holding back. However I'm unsure how to handle this as it can cause issues with scaling so it's likely an outlier.

From what i've heard, Characters from Dragon Ball can die while holding back on the conditions that Character A is stronger then massively suppressed Character B so Beerus getting (genuinely) hurt by a 3-A's flick is perfectly possible.

Beerus can hold back to any level he wants to, he is still a 3-D character and Low-2C only via powerscaling.

Beerus was holding back. Simple. He can slap Bulma without killing her lol

yeah beerus can hold back his strength, but i thought durability doesnt change whether or not a character holds back. why would beerus purposely lower his durability from low 2-C to 3-A?

Misterheightman said:
yeah beerus can hold back his strength, but i thought durability doesnt change whether or not a character holds back. why would beerus purposely lower his durability from low 2-C to 3-A?
All stands can change, Low 2-C is the regular power of Beerus. He can lower it to tier 10 if his energy control is good enough

If one lowers his ki, all stats i.e. strength, speed and durability change accordingly. Goku got owned by a laser and Vegeta almost got killed by Krillin on Namek.

Everyone with ki control can lower his durabilty to whatenever he/she want. For example Trunks first showed with a 10-C condition and then massively increased his stats to stomp Frieza, Perfect Cell at higher power would have tanked Vegeta Final Flash and Goku Kamehameha and etc.

Back