• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Perfect Cell vs Buuhan

Luckily I saw the Fun and Games Board and saw the rules becasue I was about to say "Not this shit again!".

Buu still has better hax so he would win

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Frieza trains for some days, which make him High 1-A because plot, and solos both.
Best thing i heard in a while

Look I've tried to be far and give Buu the win but I was being generous.

Cell wins because he's Super Perfect which is beyond Perfect. This means no matter who he fights he has the Perfect way to win via his Perfect strategies, Perfect fighting style, Perfect regenration, Perfect absorption and let's not forget that he will allow his opponent to kill him and die in a Perfect fashion and resurrect himself Perfectly and become Super Ultra Perfect because it's all apart of his Perfect plan that was set in motion on the perfect day he was created.

Perfect Reasoning OvO

LordGriffin1000 said:
Cell wins because he's Super Perfect which is beyond Perfect. This means no matter who he fights he has the Perfect way to win via his Perfect strategies, Perfect fighting style, Perfect regenration, Perfect absorption and let's not forget that he will allow his opponent to kill him and die in a Perfect fashion and resurrect himself Perfectly and become Super Ultra Perfect because it's all a part of his Perfect plan that was set in motion on the perfect day he was created.
FTFY.

in the anime SSJ3 Goku (who said that Kid Boo is the only one who made him go full power) managed to attack Bootenks so Kid Boo should be stronger then Boohan

and Goku gave up his fight against cell

boom basic powerscale

I beg to differ. The guy can literally make the impossible happen. No really, he can use Probability manipulation to do things with 0% probability.

Back