• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Perfect Cell vs BlackWarGreymon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Well I couldn't resist at all. This is a fight that needs to happen. 2 Perfect Creations duke it out to the death.

Plot: This is post Cell's revival after blowing up on King Kai's planet. When SPC tries to shoot Trunks, BlackWarGreymon deflects it. Afterwards he challenges Cell. Cell being Cell accepts the challenge. The brutal Fight to the Death begins.

-Speed Equalized

-Standard Battle Assumptions

-This is SPC and Databook BlackWarGreymon i.e Both are 4-B

Fight!!!

Cell
: 3 (FTW, Darkmon and Hellfire)

BlackWarGreymo
: 5 (Cal, Kalt, Burning, PaChi and Gargoyle)

Draw
: 0

Super Perfect Cell
Alright Black Warrior, let's see what you got!!

Black war greymon crusader
You better prove to be a challenge, "Perfect Warrior"!

I'll vote for Cell for his duplication, Regenerationn and his ability to grow stronger when he almost dies (I assume this is Zenkai?) and maybe Solar Flare could help. Though, I don't imagine it would work if Cell uses it a few times and doesn't manage to finish Greymon off.

Duplication cuts his power in half for each clone he makes. And BWG does have forcefields.

Oh, okay. But I imagine they would still be useful as distractions or creation of openings for Cell and such. The duplication cutting his power wouldn't particularly matter in the long run, I think. Sure, he might get kicked around but his Regenerationn is still a good crutch for him and he would only get stronger and slowly overwhelm Greymon.

It bypasses Physical Defenses no matter what. This means if he hits Cell with Black Tornado, Cell is getting torn to shreds. But that's really it. However, he can attack with Dark Gaia Force as a type of combo attack.

Hmm... How's BWG's range game? Because Cell isn't as brutish as a majoity of DBZ (not DB classic) villains. Guns-a-blazin isn't his strategy. Also, what's the hax like? Black Tornado isnt' gonna kill Cell because of regen (I think), but Dark Gaia Force might with enough...Force.

Well via destruction, Planetary. Via energy attacks, technically they never give a range. So we give them a few meters as a low ball. Although if he threw Dark Gaia Force it would likely keep flying until it hits another planet or something.

Acceleration Boost will double the power of Dark Gaia Force if he goes with the Black Tornado Dark Gaia Force combo. Assuming he Acceration Boost's fast enough. And yes I know Acceleration Boost sounds like a speed buff skill...Blame Cyber Sleuth...

Call me crazy, but I think SPC might have this. Looked at BWG's moveset, and he has a few attacks that'll permanently put down the android, and his strongest attack will only resort to a Zenkai. Cell is probably as smart as him, and will pull a vs. Trunks and "accidentally sneak attack him" or something like that. The Gaia Force is strong as anything, and that could kill him, but Gohan was only able to kill SPC with an energy move because Cell was distracted, tired via his fight with Gohan, and Gohan let loose post distraction. So I'm not sure if the first Gaia Force will kill. Granted the first Kamehameha would kill, or the second or third, but I feel Cell will win at the very end. High Diff.

At the same time Gohan was injured at the time and could not double the power of his attack.

Obviously, as Cell would be dead :p

Also, the fact that a half-power Gohan could beam-struggle a fully charged SPC means that the kid had the AP advantage. And yes, I realize I contradicted myself.

You don't say? >:) Anyway the "Cell won't make the same mistake twice" argument won't work here.

I know. Always did. But it depends on what he'd be making the same mistake of. Mistake against Gohan wouldn't be legit because he didn't fight Gohan for this fight. Mistake against BWG could be legit if he regens/zenkais.

This is all dependant on whether Dark Gaia Force destroys his head nucleus or not.

I...honestly don't know what his regen is like. Cell's I mean. Because he has that statement, about the core nucleus, but he had his entire top half blown to smithereens.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
You don't say? >:) Anyway the "Cell won't make the same mistake twice" argument won't work here.
I think cell would not have made that mistake if Gohan had not drove him to such despraion before Goham made him basically go crazy before the Zenki making him resrot to suwisied Which would make him relish in vitory over him much more then if not.

Probably Cell. Zenkai + Regen gives him the advantage in a prolonged fight.

I'd say Cell needs to be destroyed on a cellukar level, this meqns, every single cell in his core must be destroyed. BWG doesnt kmow this. He wont go for the core.

Couldn't Cell one-shot with a destructo disk?

Edit: Better Instant transmission + destructo disk

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Technically Gohan didn't either, yet we see what happened.
Plot had to end. You cant have Cell regenerate every single time like buu.

Are his forcefields strong enough to take an attack that is known to damage people who are way more durable than the attack potency of the user? I.e. would the forcefield negate every other attack of Cell, if not destructo disk could probably just cut through it.

Here is a look at how he stops attacks. Now this is of Galaxy level BWG but you get the point.

Black WarGreymon vs Paildramon
Black WarGreymon vs Paildramo

@Dragonmasterxyz I can't really make out what happens? His forcefield appears and it absorbs the attack? or does it just stop the attack? I mean from this video I can't make out how strong the forcefield actually is.

Even for me it is weird. I'm kinda questioning whether it would be a Forcefield or Attack Nullification.

So I had to look up all of BlackWarGreymon's stuff, and found this:

Guard Charge Field : Increases Durability

...That's all.................Other than that Black Tornado deals double damage when it hits....Not helpful here.......

When was this stated? This was Gohan when he was injured.

To be injured and still being able to overpower SPC even if it was momentarily, means that non-injured ssj2 Gohan is well higher than SPC.

How high is BWG in the 4-B spectrum?

Well to me that doesn't sound like it's anything special. I'll vote for SPC for reasons I stated above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back