• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Perfect Cell vs BlackWarGreymon

Status
Not open for further replies.
You also forget that Vegeta distracted Cell as well.

Ultimate Class Digimon in general sit at least 154 FOE so 5x above baseline

nope, I dont forget Vegeta's distraction.

But vegeta didnt force Cell into lowering the power output, just made an opening for Gohan to overpower cell without him having time to answer.

Then I think BWG wins via a good AP advantage over cell.

"But vegeta didnt force Cell into lowering the power output, just made an opening for Gohan to overpower cell without him having time to answer."

Exactly. Gohan did not have superior AP with him. The two were even with Cell having an edge. Vegeta made Cell lose focus allowing Gohan to make a comback.

maybe but I still beleve he would not have been as full of himself if gohan had not driven him to such desperation earlier.

I was under the assumption that they were both baseline. BWG then. Cell's proven time and time again that he's...kinda bad against people stronger than him. Imperfect Cell vs Piccolo, ASSJ Vegeta vs Semi-Perfect Cell (Oh, featuring Trunks or whatever), Perfect Cell vs SSJ2 Gohan. Cell wont survive a Gaia Force if he's weaker.

Cell should have this due to his many abilities, Regenerationn, duplication without dividing his strength, Solar Flare, even FURTHER possible Zenkai Boosts, etc. Before a few of you correct me on my thoughts on Cell's duplication, it actually has been canonically stated that Cell's strength does not waver a bit when he clones himself. Plus, he also has an advanced version of Destructo Disc, this one he can change the direction of at will.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
"But vegeta didnt force Cell into lowering the power output, just made an opening for Gohan to overpower cell without him having time to answer."

Exactly. Gohan did not have superior AP with him. The two were even with Cell having an edge. Vegeta made Cell lose focus allowing Gohan to make a comback.

SPC vs injured gohan.

1. They are even. SPC = Injured Gohan (SPC has the edge).

2. Vegeta distracts.

3. Gohan's outburst. Injured Gohan > SPC (for a moment).

4. Cell cannot answer in time to equal gohan. Dies.

If SPC was = to ssj2 gohan, he should have been able to handle injured gohan outburst or not. Because then logically he'd be >> injured Gohan. If SPC was > ssj2 gohan, he'd sneeze injured gohan away.

Then: Ssj2 gohan >(good margin)> SPC (full power) > injured gohan (by not that much) > SPC at the moment of dying.

Note that SPC wasnt at full power at the moment of dying.

Oh, that is what I meant by ssj2 gohan having an AP advantage. So BWG vs gohan would be a closer call, imo.

@FTW if injured gohan could kill SPC with his AP, anyone stronger than him would be able to do it too. BWG is stronger than even SPC.... so...

Dragonmasterxyz said:
@Hellfire. Can you give me a source?
For the cloning, it was stated by Tienshin-han in DBZ Kai (Forgive me. It's the only english dub version I could find anymore) that it was his technique, but he didn't sense Cell's power dropping at all. As for the Desctructo Disc, you see Cell firing a few of them at Goku as he is flying around.

On the cloning thing, I just want to point out that Cell was very casual back then, so he'd probably have enough to spare without reducing the power he was using at the moment.

It wasn't. I really was only basing my knowledge on his usage of the technique on what I found on DBZ Kai, which you can say is an illigitimate version of the original DBZ.

PaChi2 said:
I'd say Cell needs to be destroyed on a cellukar level, this meqns, every single cell in his core must be destroyed. BWG doesnt kmow this. He wont go for the core.
Atomization at least.

Or someone far stronger than him in AP can completely obliterate him. That's what Gohan did.

PaChi2 said:
SPC vs injured gohan.

1. They are even. SPC = Injured Gohan (SPC has the edge).

2. Vegeta distracts.

3. Gohan's outburst. Injured Gohan > SPC (for a moment).

4. Cell cannot answer in time to equal gohan. Dies.

If SPC was = to ssj2 gohan, he should have been able to handle injured gohan outburst or not. Because then logically he'd be >> injured Gohan. If SPC was > ssj2 gohan, he'd sneeze injured gohan away.

Then: Ssj2 gohan >(good margin)> SPC (full power) > injured gohan (by not that much) > SPC at the moment of dying.

Note that SPC wasnt at full power at the moment of dying.
Well to be completely correct...

Injured Gohan stated himself to have lost 50% of his ki, so he's already at half power.

Then Goku states multiple times that Gohan is still not giving it his full power, as he was afraid he would destroy the planet. So he's reduced to half of his power and he's not using all of it.

FP Gohan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all versions of Cell and Dabura

FP 50% Gohan is considerably >>> SPC

Gohan injured and not using his full power (<50% truly) << SPC

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I would also point out this was never shown in the manga.
It was shown in DBZ Kai and in DBS so we can assume it's canon. Besides cell does have Krillen and Frieza's cell so we can assume he could also use their techniques like the destructo disk.

Assuming BlackWarGreymon doesn't use his forcefield right away. Or automatically goes for Black Tornado and Dark Gaia Force. Both have that one combo that could kill the other. Also BWG can Guard Charge Field multiple times to increase his durability. I mean he easily surpasses Cell in AP and Durability here.

Well I don't know anything about him so I'm just assuming his forcefield isn't permanent, but I guess the OP wouldn't have made this matchup if that was the case, because that would be blatantly unfair. To be fair if I'm still correct with everything I've said this match could go either way, I still think a destructo disk would be able to finish BWG off but BWG can just as easily finish cell off.

This fight is pretty much this.

BlackWarGreymon

-Much higher AP and Dura

-Can increase his durability

-Can double the power of his next attack

-Has Forcefields and his Brave Shield

Cell

-Regen

-Zenkai

-Destructo Disc

-Solar Flare.

So pretty much if Cell could play around enough to not get hit. And could he overpower a much stronger foe.

Yeah destructo disk is an attack that works on much more durable foes, that's why I brought it up.

Has Cell ever even used the Destructo Disc? I'm not doubting he can, but is it in-character for him to do so?

Hard to tell. The first thing he did after he came back was kill Trunks, beat up Vegeta and get into a beam struggle Gohan.

BlackWarGreymon for reasons above.

Off topic, but why its 3-C key is scaled from Wargreymon, given that the latter has no 3-C keys?

Okay. Someone should edit the link though, it's to the regular page of Wargreymon

He used it versus Gohan when Gohan was absolutely stomping him, tho it didn't work on him so it might actually be debatable if it would work on BWG lol. I think Gohan "tanked" the disc with his aura though instead of just catching it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back