• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I remember some of it last time I played Galaxy, though as long as Prima guides arent used since they are not allowed to be sources. Which is why Vsbw Mario isnt uni. Strange but thats gonna change, hopefully!
Wanna point out prima guides are fine to use (Plenty of verses currently use Prima, and other guides like bradygames) but they're a secondary source so if any information they have conflicts with the main source then it can't be used. That's why the statements of Bowser destroying the universe in prima guide wasn't used, in the game he just says he'll create a new galaxy and eventually conquer the rest of the universe instead of blowing it up and making a new one (To give a non Mario example of other verses adhering to this standard, it's basically the same reason we don't use the statement of Ganon/Zant merging 2 realities together in a guide to get 2-C Zelda, in the game all that really happens in that Zant covers the land in twilight and that's about it, doesn't really like merge them together or anything)

Should also be noted the Japanese instruction booklet for Mario 64 has little to not differences in the translation. So those Painting Worlds being called "Bowser's worlds" would just corroborate the English translation anyways.

I'm also curious. Wouldn't the Dream Avatars get some type of Abstract or Nonexistent physiology for not being real? Dreamy Luigi is explicitly called not real and that he shouldn't exist, plus there's the whole fact he's one with the dream.

Mario can interact with Dreamy Luigi but also can interact with most other avatars of the dream world as well. Idk I feel like there's something there

IMG_6783.jpg
IMG_6790.jpg
IMG_6981.jpg

So
-healing (but not specified how much)
-OHKO ?
-status inducement (idk what status effects are in dream team i never played)
-damage inducement

Servers already got a crt in mind. But the new abilities should be applicable in a crt as mentioned
While they're at it, I got a few powers and abilities I think should be added to the CRT which I've put in the draft for Mario's profile. Here's what I got:

It says it can give all the badge effects from the list of 36 combinations which could include the Transmutation and Time stop ones.

Allegedly the Guard Shell or something can negate instant KO and 1 HP effects as well.

In completely unrelated news, I was planning on changing the Chaos Heart to 3-C with 2-B Environmental Destruction. But, looking back at the cutscene at the beginning of the game, Count Bleck is making black holes and has a shield even chronologically before taking the Chaos Heart. What do you guys think this means for the Chaos Heart's powers?

I mean 2-B
In completely unrelated news, I was planning on changing the Chaos Heart to 3-C with 2-B Environmental Destruction. But, looking back at the cutscene at the beginning of the game, Count Bleck is making black holes and has a shield even chronologically before taking the Chaos Heart. What do you guys think this means for the Chaos Heart's powers?
nah

Are we really gonna do Mario dirty like that now? We were just about to place the Dream Stone back at 2-B

Hey its vsbw after all theyll probably agree with you on that cause heavens forbids a tier 2 mario feat! 🤷‍♂️

Any day now my request on the translation thread for Bowser wishing on the dream stone will be translated and we can actually give Dreamy Bowser existence erasure with good reasoning, it's gonna happen real soon I can feel it.

You guys seem resistant to the idea of downgrading the Chaos Heart. But, well, the Heroes of Light can take hits from Count Bleck and Super Dimentio even without the Pure Hearts' boost, and The Void takes, like, weeks to destroy the multiverse. The Chaos Heart should have, at least, a "3-C, 2-B via The Void" tier.

Back