• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's impressive by WarioWare standards.

Unfortunately, it's a bit wrong. The moon isn't that far away, it would seem.
It isn't? Is there a specific distance in WarioWare that the moon is from Earth? Otherwise, all I did was use the average distance Wikipedia provides, which I've used, and have seen be used in calculations before.

It isn't? Is there a specific distance in WarioWare that the moon is from Earth? Otherwise, all I did was use the average distance Wikipedia provides, which I've used, and have seen be used in calculations before.
The reason it was rejected before is because the moon wasn't as big as our real life moon and it wasn't as far away.

The reason it was rejected before is because the moon wasn't as big as our real life moon and it wasn't as far away.
...I'm not sure I understand how I was supposed to calculate that then.

If the actual moon was disallowed to be used, what was the 'distance' and 'moon' that was supposed to be used?

Idk pixel scaling or something.
Without official heights, that's a no.

I'm just going to assume the moon is normal (like is assumed for every verse unless stated otherwise) and that she uses magic at the end to make it an actual crescent for fun.

And idk, make herself around the size of the moon when she arrives to sit on it, which has a diameter of 3,474 km, or 3,474,000 meters. Cause why not.

WarioWare High 6-A+???

Last edited:
So like, Wonder Flowers have layered time slow since Mario can be affected by their time slow where in Galaxy he isn't affected by a time slow. They can also speed up time. Jr. Getting wonder powers is pretty standard too and they change with every fight

Some wonder spoilers. Beware.

apparently there's an event Bowser is planning called the "Big Wonder" which I'm curious what that entails. Praying it's universe and not vague world shit but it'll probably be world lol

day 1 buy regardless. (Oh and since this a general mario thread after all heres most of my mario collection, where tf is my SM64 cartridge)
IMG_7821.jpg
IMG_7822.jpg
IMG_7826.jpg

IMG_7824.jpg

"This finale will make the entire universe my captive audience!"

This is the statement in text form.

At the very least this means Uni+ range for Bowser's hax with the Wonder power. And I'd argue he should get like, all the abilities personally. Jr. literally stacks the abilities at the end using a decent portion of his power which is already a small portion of the Wonder power Bowser has and you go through like dozens of the effects you've seen throughout the game. I think the implication is that they can easily make use of all the abilities, even if not shown. Which is pretty ******* insane lol

That's kind of a stretch.
Well the calc isn't going to be used or anything, and she's magic. That's just a game theory, a GAME theory.

Seriously though, I calc'd it thinking it was actual moon, but it wasn't, and if it isn't being used anyways, it's neither here nor there. Sorry 🤷‍♂️

It’s generally agreed upon that the moon is not that far away.
I'll probably run it by the calc evaluation thread for you. Just a small upgrade, and it does use the wikipedia (and accepted on this wiki) distance the moon is from the earth.

I'll probably run it by the calc evaluation thread for you. Just a small upgrade, and it does use the wikipedia (and accepted on this wiki) distance the moon is from the earth.
No, but the moon is not actually that far away. Ashley is not going into outer space. That is a cartoon moon that is very much closer to the Earth than our real life one.

No, but the moon is not actually that far away. Ashley is not going into outer space. That is a cartoon moon that is very much closer to the Earth than our real life one.
It was still used as a normal moon distance in the original, and even someone whose helped me a lot commented saying the speed/distance would work just fine.

The distance was the reason it was rejected in the first place.
It's in use on her page?

like idk what you want from me I took your request, it was peer reviewed, it seems fine for evaluation, and idk all the minutia of this very specific issue with that blog from 2016

It's in use on her page?

like idk what you want from me I took your request, it was peer reviewed, it seems fine for evaluation, and idk all the minutia of this very specific issue with that blog from 2016
That’s the reason I wanted it revised, because it is incorrect. The moon size is wrongly calculated, the moon’s distance is wrongly calculated, and I required someone with a knowledge of how to pixel scale them both accordingly in order to get an accurate result.

That’s the reason I wanted it revised, because it is incorrect. The moon size is wrongly calculated, the moon’s distance is wrongly calculated, and I required someone with a knowledge of how to pixel scale them both accordingly in order to get an accurate result.
You gotta be waaaay more specific and upfront with this kind of thing then in the future.

Back