• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
don't think so, that version of Yoshi just looks like a skin

even their flutter jump and the animation for warp pipe entry is the same

don't think so, that version of Yoshi just looks like a skin

even their flutter jump and the animation for warp pipe entry is the same
I guess my logic was the fact we see it jump off the amiibo stand and doesn't normally look made of yarn which isn't much but this means the only evidence of their size is the yoshi theater where they open a 3DS with their own game in it.

Do you feel the badge effects should be applicable to the non-Paper enemy versions?
The split doesn’t allow that but we are like just going to make paper versions of enemies just another key and you’re aware enemies can also have normal items correct

The split doesn’t allow that but we are like just going to make paper versions of enemies just another key and you’re aware enemies can also have normal items correct
Regular Mario & Paper Mario enemies are being split?
Also, "normal items" as in what, & for which enemies?

You know, I've been listening to the new version of In The Final lately, and I've come to two realizations.
1. The Mario community was responsible for AlphaDream's bankruptcy for the petty reason that they wanted Partners in Time over Bowser's Inside Story when it came to remasters.
2. HOLY MOLY, DOES THE REMASTERED VERSION OF IN THE FINAL SLAP!!!

You know, I've been listening to the new version of In The Final lately, and I've come to two realizations.
1. The Mario community was responsible for AlphaDream's bankruptcy for the petty reason that they wanted Partners in Time over Bowser's Inside Story when it came to remasters.
2. HOLY MOLY, DOES THE REMASTERED VERSION OF IN THE FINAL SLAP!!!
I think it was because it was on the 3DS

Plains, desert, beach, ice, sky, bowsers castle which was given the same name as in dream team. The only one missing is a mountain.

Plains, desert, beach, ice, sky, bowsers castle which was given the same name as in dream team. The only one missing is a mountain.
I can kind of excuse that since some of the other Mario & Luigi RPG games were somewhat similar in that regard... keyword being SOMEWHAT.

Listen I loved paper jam, I was my first non Pokémon rpg so I but I think blaming the bankruptcy of a company on fans not wanting to buy games is a bit dumb

Last edited:
pretty neat, since we've never particularly had a location profile

what's the occasion?
I wanted to explain where Paper Mario takes people with his bfr. I have not found any scans tho relying entirely on the Mario wiki and this and I can’t find any information on how Mario and his partners moves effect the stage besides getting rid of the fog and one of the jump attacks effects a ceiling that seems to show up sometimes and don’t know if it stops falling objects

Back