• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super-Genius Meets Psychic (Senku Ishigami vs Dawn (Total Drama))

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Okay, so here we go. So, we have Senku Ishigami, who is probably the smartest 10-B on the wiki (I dunno, you name someone more intelligent than Senku; I dare you). On the other hand, we have Dawn from Total Drama, who has probably the most wack information analysis ability I've ever seen (like it digs into some deep stuff). among a slew of other psychic abilities. I dunno what I'm actually doing here, I mean Senku has a clear intelligence advantage over Dawn (It's like putting a god against a dog), but unless someone tells me otherwise, I don't think Senku has any experience with psychics. Hey, at least he can damage people with 9-A durability thanks to flippin' pots of gunpowder THAT FORCED ME TO USE CALCULUS GODDAMIT!: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Flashlight237/Dr._Stone_Calc_Request:_A_Pot_of_Gunpowder

Plus dude's got something that can deal with Dawn's reaction speed (a revolver; which can do 380-440 m/s according to the Colt Python's profile, as opposed to Dawn's 380-520 m/s with the cannonball-dodging feat). Anyway...

1. Both Senku and Dawn get three hours of prep time (Pretty sure Senku will get utterly smoked by Dawn otherwise, plus prep-time here is basically improvision vs analysis)
2. Dawn has her tea leaves (her optional equipment; I'm sure regardless of what Senku has or not, he would've built up his equipment pool anyhow)
3. Petrification Device is restricted (I mean Senku didn't have that thing for the first 178 chapters, plus that thing's leagues above literally everything in the series for encasing every human on the planet by the looks of it)

Honestly I'm more interested in the results for the match between Audrey II and Dawn, but whatever. Here are their profiles:

Senku's Profile
Dawn's Profile

Who takes this?

latest
attachment.php

Super-Genius Who I'm Pretty Sure Is More Intelligent Than Everyone Else I Can Think Of: 0
Psychic Hippie Who Probably Needs TO Lay Off The Goddamn Shrooms: 1 (JustANormalLemon)
Killer Queen Already Touched This Thread (Incon): 0

Last edited:
Here's an example of how deep Dawn's information analysis can cut:

Here, we can hear Dawn stating where she found info on Brick being teased a lot as a child, which is between two weaknesses (Brick's bladder control issues and his need to be dominated).

necromancy!!!

come on ... this is a complicated battle, Dawn generally has advantages in status if we ignore the devices that Senku can bring, but if we don't ignore it, senku probably has an advantage in AP and maybe durability, senku has several options to win, but Dawn's reaction speed would put senku in a similar situation to Tsukasa (but worse). I believe that Dawn has the biggest advantage because of that, even if Senku brings a gun, he has many chances of missing the shot, he could win if he brings his gas mask and chemicals to try to poison Dawn to death (Similar to what was done against Hyoga and his soldiers) but Dawn would win most of the time

Dawn Fra

necromancy!!!

come on ... this is a complicated battle, Dawn generally has advantages in status if we ignore the devices that Senku can bring, but if we don't ignore it, senku probably has an advantage in AP and maybe durability, senku has several options to win, but Dawn's reaction speed would put senku in a similar situation to Tsukasa (but worse). I believe that Dawn has the biggest advantage because of that, even if Senku brings a gun, he has many chances of missing the shot, he could win if he brings his gas mask and chemicals to try to poison Dawn to death (Similar to what was done against Hyoga and his soldiers) but Dawn would win most of the time

Dawn Fra
necro :|

Back