• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
So, here's the deal, right? Yor Forger? Top-of-the-line assassin from like the Cold War or something. Drank a wine glass full of blowfish guts which contains tetradotoxin: a poison that has an LD50 of 334 micrograms per kilogram in mice when consumed orally. Izzy? #8 on the RCMP's most wanted list. Has no problem sitting in an entire crate full of depleted uranium while next to two barrels full of that crap! Depleted uranium has a lethal dose of 14 mg/kg in humans, and given Izzy needs to breathe, she's basically inhaling a ton of depleted uranium just by existing in that crate! Really, even if the glass of wine is full of pure tetrodotoxin, Izzy only needs 6.2 kilograms of depleted uranium to out-poison-resist Yor, which is the weight of a block that can easily fit in the palm of Izzy's hand. A crate of depleted uranium is significantly bigger than the palm of a hand! Bear in mind, tetrodotoxin blocks sodium channels while depleted uranium outright destroys human tissue, and unlike Yor who had flinched upon taking the first sip of pufferfish goop and had taken on a side effect (albeit a semi-positive one) from the crap, Izzy suffered literally no side effects from the depleted uranium aside from getting a cool green glow! I don't think anyone would survive if they dealt with more than 73 elephant deaths worth of depleted uranium, let alone without side effects like Izzy did.

The kicker? Izzy is literally the Total Drama verse's best shot at Yor!

Now let's look at the stats for these two idiots.

Yor has an AP of 4.03 kg of TNT from a feat of her own and is basically the strongest character the series had to offer.
Izzy, on the other hand, has a AP rating of around 11.94 kg of TNT based on being able to harm Owen, who survived one of Chris' remote-controlled explosives: the same explosives that destroyed the yacht the ROTI cast was on!

Yor has piercing damage since her main weapons are her grandma's knitting needles.
Izzy only has blunt force damage unless you give her some prep, in which case she'd also have pyromania.

Yor has been trained in combat for basically her entire life.
Izzy's stint with the RCMP and her time in what is essentially Mario Party 3 but for real-lifers is more of a recent affair, although weapons to Izzy are basically "pick up and go".

Outside of landing a hit which she has a 100% success rate in doing, Yor is as smart as a normal person at times and a braindead idiot at other times (like cooking, doing math, and being around telepaths). Izzy has an IQ of 188 apparently, although her feats don't exactly line up with that figure aside from swiftly learning how to use weapons and crafting explosives.
Izzy had swiftly dealt with Dawn (the single most hax'd contestant out of all the Revenge cast) and can even telepathically communicate with Mike whereas if you put Yor in those same situations, she'd be standing there either being like "Lol what does 'mind read' mean?" or rushing to the bathroom to take a massive #2 because a ******* blonde hippie who read her aura is hunting her down! Before you go on about how Izzy figured out how time travel works through mathematics, that was when Izzy became Brainzilla through a concussion.

Yor has a lifting strength advantage over Izzy and is unable to tone it down for something as simple as a friendly handshake!

Yor seems to prefer throwing stuff at people like a monkey throwing poop at visitors at a zoo while Izzy basically does whatever the **** she wants in-character and she could even randomly spawn in a third arm!

Yor's best hax is her instinctive reactions. Izzy's best hax is teleportation. Wonder how that'll work out.

Speed... Doesn't matter since I plan on equalizing speed here.

Anyway, the terms... Speed is equalized, obviously. Another thing is both combatants are within punching distance of one another. Given Izzy dealt with lethal doses in excess of 73 elephants worth and has a near 3x AP and dura advantage over Yor, I don't think Yor's sewing needles are gonna do much but mildly annoy Izzy, but I'm gonna make the distance as short as I did because people have no idea how toxicity works in this wiki.

Anyway, here are their profiles.

Yor Forger's Profile
Izzy's Profile

Who takes this?

Yor Forger: 0
Izzy: 0
Inconclusive: 0

That's a lot to read lol.

Yor's way more experienced and it basically just comes down if you value experience over AP and the inherent resistances Izzy has.

That's a lot to read lol.

Yor's way more experienced and it basically just comes down if you value experience over AP and the inherent resistances Izzy has.
I can certainly see that being the case. Experience-wise, hmm... Izzy had consistently battled against Chef Hatchet, a war veteran likely from the Vietnam War since Chef Hatchet repeatedly said "25 of us went to the jungle that night; only five came back out" (plus the fact that he wasn't keen on bringing up the war he went to when asked):

Izzy had went up against Chef with more confidence than any other contestant probably ever, so that might amount to something. Then again, Chef might've been a late entry in the Vietnam War since assuming Chris is 30, Chef would be 51 at the youngest and Chef doesn't look 60.

Can't exactly say how competing in a reality TV show for three seasons over the course of nine months approximately (July for TDI's beginning; the next April for near the end of World Tour) amounts to anything, tho.

Then again, Chef vs Yor might be a haxstomp in Yor's favor, so idk.

Might have to prod a guy or two for info on Yor's combat experience tho.

So, looking through Yor's profile a little more... Hmm...

According to the page, one member of the Garden an take on a military troop, but no given troop size was brought up, and given Spy x Family takes place in Germany after the Cold War, my best idea would be to go for the German military which... Ever since the Germans got rid of the Nazis, Germany had became reclusive militarily-speaking, so I dunno what exactly that is saying in that matter. Somebody ought to give me a synopsis on Cold War/Vietnam-era Germany for that part.

On the other hand, Chef Hatchet likely dealt with Guerilla warfare since he likely went to Vietnam, and he was one of five members of his troop of 25 to have survived Vietnam and... Guerilla warfare combined with the harsh jungle environment of Vietnam made the US Military, the strongest military power at the time and more than willing to instigate crap, keep on its toes and eventually back off.

So it's like 2x layered experience against a military unit with not much info and might even have been against reclusive Germany vs layered experience against a military unit that had been through a harsher environment that the most powerful army at the time had a tough time dealing with (Vietnam), though Izzy was able to handle Chef easily enough to basically toy with him last time she dealt with him.

Last edited:
Spy x Family does NOT play in germany, its a fictional universe in which both relevant countrys (Westalis and Ostania) are modelled after post World War 2 Germany but thats where the Germany influence ends. Both countries have active militarys and the plot is about preventing a hot war between the two nations.

uh I need a tldr for this
Basically...

AP: 4.03 kg vs 11.94 kg; piercing damage vs blunt force
Experience: 14 years combat experience + at least two layers above Cold-War German military (best reference) vs 2 years reality show experience + ≥8 months being on the RCMP's most wanted list + casually one layer above Vietnam War US military
Intelligence: Screwy vs Somewhat Less Screwy
Durability: Same as AP; 73 elephant doses worth of poison resistance vs greatly above 73 doses worth of poison resistance (tetrodotoxin vs depleted uranium (best reference))
Abilities: Screwy (Instinctive reactions at best) vs Screwy (teleportation and minor toonforce at best)

Spy x Family does NOT play in germany, its a fictional universe in which both relevant countrys (Westalis and Ostania) are modelled after post World War 2 Germany but thats where the Germany influence ends. Both countries have active militarys and the plot is about preventing a hot war between the two nations.
That's just the Cold War and Cold War-era Germany with extra steps.

That's just the Cold War and Cold War-era Germany with extra steps.
You argued that Yor being above a military troop to be potentially unimpressive due to comparing Westalia to Cold War Germany though. And that is erronous because 1. A World War never happend in SxF, 2. Germany had a weak and nonexistant military due to World War 2 killing off tons of soldiers, the Allies enforcing German demilitarization and anti war sentiments of a beaten Country- This is starting to sound political so tldr:
So, looking through Yor's profile a little more... Hmm...

According to the page, one member of the Garden an take on a military troop, but no given troop size was brought up, and given Spy x Family takes place in Germany after the Cold War, my best idea would be to go for the German military which... Ever since the Germans got rid of the Nazis, Germany had became reclusive militarily-speaking, so I dunno what exactly that is saying in that matter. Somebody ought to give me a synopsis on Cold War/Vietnam-era Germany for that part.

On the other hand, Chef Hatchet likely dealt with Guerilla warfare since he likely went to Vietnam, and he was one of five members of his troop of 25 to have survived Vietnam and... Guerilla warfare combined with the harsh jungle environment of Vietnam made the US Military, the strongest military power at the time and more than willing to instigate crap, keep on its toes and eventually back off.

So it's like 2x layered experience against a military unit with not much info and might even have been against reclusive Germany vs layered experience against a military unit that had been through a harsher environment that the most powerful army at the time had a tough time dealing with (Vietnam), though Izzy was able to handle Chef easily enough to basically toy with him last time she dealt with him.
This is incorrect and does not apply to SxF in any shape or form

You argued that Yor being above a military troop to be potentially unimpressive due to comparing Westalia to Cold War Germany though. And that is erronous because 1. A World War never happend in SxF, 2. Germany had a weak and nonexistant military due to World War 2 killing off tons of soldiers, the Allies enforcing German demilitarization and anti war sentiments of a beaten Country- This is starting to sound political so tldr:

This is incorrect and does not apply to SxF in any shape or form
Even if I were to give these guys more credit and liken them to the Soviets (a large, powerful military front in Europe), I don't think that's doing 'em too hot either because (and I'm a history buff, so I ain't letting boastfulness get in the way of historical accuracy) the Soviet military was largely being bogged down by ill conditions under Stalin's regime (in fact, nobody was for reasons I'd rather not bring up in VBW).

Even if I were to give these guys more credit and liken them to the Soviets (a large, powerful military front in Europe), I don't think that's doing 'em too hot either because (and I'm a history buff, so I ain't letting boastfulness get in the way of historical accuracy) the Soviet military was largely being bogged down by ill conditions under Stalin's regime.
You can compare them to whatever military you want, just saying that the argument I quoted was incorrect and that Germany and Westalis/Ostania do not share similar timeline of events.

Not only that, Yors greatest skill feat isnt even about that, its her killing a group of the continents greatest Assassin on her own and all at the same time

You can compare them to whatever military you want, just saying that the argument I quoted was incorrect and that Germany and Westalis/Ostania do not share similar timeline of events.

Not only that, Yors greatest skill feat isnt even about that, its her killing a group of the continents greatest Assassin on her own and all at the same time
I mean unless there's some other layers I'm unaware of, that still is two layers above military experience. Then again, you're talking to a guy who has no idea how to write about layers, so what do I know?

To futher add to this, the author himself acknowledge how SxF is different from Earth by saying that do to his own lack of knowledge in various areas the SxF world end with technology considerably more advanced that they should have considering the time period, and this isn't even mentioning how SxF science is advanced enough to give people superpowers, create super biological weapons and stuff like that.

Additionally, Yor was active as assassin several years before the war ended (the war ended 10 years ago and she have be an assassin since she was around 10-14 years old), and do to the extreme tension between both countries and how literally any stupidity is able to detonate the war again (no joke, just something as small like that a politician didn't wanted to send strawberries to the other country was considered a serious danger to peace and was actually quite close to cause a conflict. This not even counting all the other more serious conflicts that happen several times a weak that put peace at danger, like all the terrorist attacks, new weapons, conspirancies, etc show in the series) both countries retain their military power and the people of each nation still are dangerous (like, there are at least two cases of old characters that were in the war that have showed to be above what humans could perform in the real world. With Loid backstory he are also show how intense the war was, with anyone being able to die at any moment, and with mountains of corpses getting created practically with each fight) which is why the series focus in show the point of view of three organizations in charge of lead with all of that shit so war never happen again (Wise organization which is show to use through the eyes of Loid and Nightfall, Garden that is show to use through the eyes of Yor, and the State Security Service that is show to use through Yuri eyes).
Also this, the thing about the military troop is just secondary stuff, a supporting feat for her skill and the skill of those around her, the important part about Yor skill are her actual on screen feats with all the cruise arc and the previous arcs.
I mean unless there's some other layers I'm unaware of, that still is two layers above military experience. Then again, you're talking to a guy who has no idea how to write about layers, so what do I know?
How do you add layers to skill? I have heard of layers of hax but I think this is the first time I heard about layers of skill.

Back