• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wednesday faces the Scientist of The Stone World (5-0-0)

Senku Ishigami (Dr Stone) vs Wednesday Addams (Wednesday)
2bde004db40620ee38becf20650de4f49992ae76d6c7bee80ba92cebdd1863cc_thumb.jpg

Jenna_Ortega_Wednesday_Featurette_Netflix_Film.jpg

The battle will take place on a deserted stretch of highway at dusk.

Both have a basic understanding of the others capabilities. Senku knows about Wednesday's "unique" skills. Wednesday knows that Senku is a brilliant scientist. Both are told that the other is not to be underestimated.

Both are going into the battle with the intent of capturing the other. Wednesday believes Senku might be involved in the Nevermore mystery, and wants to interrogate him. Senku believes Wednesday is a threat to the Kingdom of Science, and wants to capture her.

Both get one hour of preparation time.

Wednesday has a bow and arrow + a taser.

Senku has a primitive crossbow, + a taser.

Sword, and explosives are restricted. The Petrification device is restricted.

Win condition is Incapacitation. No death.

Speed is equalized

Who wins, and why?

There's nothing that can't be overcome with science Wednesday: 0

For the record I don't believe I'm better than everyone else. Just that I'm better than you Senku: 5, TheKillerYT, Arorimachi_Meteoraft, MaidRips, Mariogoods, ShockingPsychic,

Incon: 0

Last edited:
Wednesday is alot faster than Senku, Especially considering she has already caught arrows mid-air before. and meanwhile senku has little hope of dodging wednesdays own arrows based off his feats. Even if he manages to close the distance, wednesday will either just use martial arts to stop him or tase him with her superior speed. Wednesday wins

Wednesday is alot faster than Senku, Especially considering she has already caught arrows mid-air before. and meanwhile senku has little hope of dodging wednesdays own arrows based off his feats. Even if he manages to close the distance, wednesday will either just use martial arts to stop him or tase him with her superior speed. Wednesday wins
Speed is equalized. 🗿

Speed is equalized, and I feel like you're underestimating Senku here. Especially his Intelligence.

I misread it sorry
Guess I'll provide information given the lack of replies.

Senku is inferior in physicals, and He'll probably be in trouble if Wednesday gets too close, but he was able to undermine someone who beat down a weakened Tsukasa who can one-shot lions. So he has experience facing people vastly more capable than himself when he has prep.

Senku's taser could incapacitate a 9-B. So if he lands a blow on Wednesday, she's probably going down.

In terms of Intelligence, Senku eclipses Wednesday many many times over. His feats are so numerous they kinda speak for themselves.

Last edited:
Guess I'll provide information given the lack of replies.

Senku is inferior in physicals, and He'll probably be in trouble if Wednesday gets too close, but he was able to undermine someone who beat down a weakened Tsukasa who can one-shot lions. So he has experience facing people vastly more capable than himself when he has prep.

Senku's taser could incapacitate a 9-B. So if he lands a blow on Wednesday, she's probably going down.

In terms of Intelligence, Senku eclipses Wednesday many many times over. His feats are so numerous they kinda speak for themselves.
I feel like wednesday can use her stealth if it was no on a desert and get a attack on Senku which will not end well for him but I am not sure how senku would react to wednesday hiding in the shadows. Otherwise I can see wednesday getting a possible win with arrow on range so I would give it to her 6/10 if its a stealthy place

I feel like wednesday can use her stealth if it was no on a desert and get a attack on Senku which will not end well for him but I am not sure how senku would react to wednesday hiding in the shadows. Otherwise I can see wednesday getting a possible win with arrow on range so I would give it to her 6/10 if its a stealthy place
The time of day is Dusk, so there wouldn't be too many places to hide in the way you describe. At least not right away.

She would need to lure Senku into the woods surrounding the deserted highway to utilize stealth.

The time of day is Dusk, so there wouldn't be too many places to hide in the way you describe. At least not right away.

She would need to lure Senku into the woods surrounding the deserted highway to utilize stealth.
My comment literally says IF it was a place where she can hide. Right now I don't see wednesday winning without a lucky ass shot with the bow

My comment literally says IF it was a place where she can hide. Right now I don't see wednesday winning without a lucky ass shot with the bow
It probably wouldn't even need to be a lucky shot tbh. Senku's pain tolerance/stamina just flat out sucks. If he were to take an arrow to the arm, or leg, he's going to be in a pinch.

Senku would probably need to get in 2, maybe three good hits in order to incapacitate Wednesday.

I guess we need to ask who could successfully close the distance, and incapacitate their opponent first?

It probably wouldn't even need to be a lucky shot tbh. Senku's pain tolerance/stamina just flat out sucks. If he were to take an arrow to the arm, or leg, he's going to be in a pinch.

Senku would probably need to get in 2, maybe three good hits in order to incapacitate Wednesday.

I guess we need to ask who could successfully close the distance, and incapacitate their opponent first?
I think if it was a place with dark corners and use stealth she wins 9/10 In open area I think wednesday can hit Senku and maybe get him down with a hit then escape letting him die by blood loss before getting hit? I still feel like she wins since she has a big skill gap right

I think if it was a place with dark corners and use stealth she wins 9/10 In open area I think wednesday can hit Senku and maybe get him down with a hit then escape letting him die by blood loss before getting hit? I still feel like she wins since she has a big skill gap right
Keep in mind the win condition for this battle is incapacitation. They're looking to capture the other.

They both massively eclipse the other in skills in their own ways. Wednesday handily outclasses Senku in combat skill & stealth. Senku massively eclipses her in general intelligence, and improvisation.

It's possible that if she isn't careful, Senku could pull a W like he did against Hyoga where he pretended to be downed, only to one tap with an improvised taser.

Considering how arogant Wednesday can be, she may fall for it. Or maybe she'd notice all the batteries Senku is wearing, and not let her guard down?

Even though I made this thread, now I'm legit stumped on who wins under these conditions.

Hmm I don't have great knowledge on any of them but I think wednesday can win since even if she is arrogant and definietly dumber than Senku she still is pretty intelligent I vote her unless another arguement is brought up

While Wednesday can be arrogant, she has a keen eye for detail and analytics. The reason why she was fooled so much in the series is because she didn't have the full context of what was going on, and is generally good at adding two and two together. And post-the events of Wednesday, I feel like her arrogance has watered down quite a bit since she learned her lesson coming out of it. As for stealth, even when it comes to open spaces, she has a habit of taking people off-guard and just popping up behind people when they least suspect it. She's even managed to lie so still that someone mistook her for a corpse. I'm leaning towards her here.

While Wednesday can be arrogant, she has a keen eye for detail and analytics. The reason why she was fooled so much in the series is because she didn't have the full context of what was going on, and is generally good at adding two and two together. And post-the events of Wednesday, I feel like her arrogance has watered down quite a bit since she learned her lesson coming out of it. As for stealth, even when it comes to open spaces, she has a habit of taking people off-guard and just popping up behind people when they least suspect it. She's even managed to lie so still that someone mistook her for a corpse. I'm leaning towards her here.
So is that a vote? Or would you like me to provide more information on Senku before you make a decision?

Back